User
Pass
2FA

Suggestion
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message19727
Tinuviel

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-04-2013 16:12)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 17:36:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Architech, reading your crap is just a waste of time. You attempt to speak "in the name of every average player", but all I see is selfishness, envy and some kid's rage. You say you turned 24, I say stop using it as an excuse and keeping to act like 12, you still have to grow up to it.

You're playing for free (as am I), so you'll be the last person to order the server around.

"server's down for 2 weeks, i would have gotten 2 items on average, so I deserve 50 voting points" - What are you, working here? Or playing a computer game?

Besides, it's not like it's their fault that the server is in it's current state. If the messages about DDoSes and all, are true (Which I assume), then it doesn't take an IT person to tell that it's not an easy or instanteous problem to get rid of.

- Rhapsody [Exodus]
0 0

rokisa2

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-09-2012 22:38)

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 17:37:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I dont see how donations are bad option & i dont understand why u glados are such a nab . U use Forums to troll & provoke ppl & i didnt saw anything smart wroted from u in these few days . Pls dont flood freakz forum with nonsence all the time.Its not yours to say that guild is full of donors, that can be considered as bashing in some way. Better mind your own buisness & enjoy in this most working server.

Ezeky , ur suggestion is good , but id prefer to see all things as before, coz its will make ppl bored of raids & it can affect server pop. My Suggestion is , for all those that stayed here , staff could do something for them like - more vote pts per vote for a week or 2 or npc`s spawned with free rare items pets & other cool stuff

0 0

Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 04-11-2013 13:20)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 17:40:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Are you *** kidding me? Ezeky, are you that pathetic so you need to call your entire guild to support you?

You tards are suggesting ENTIRE WEEK w/o Raid Lockouts. Let me see if i understand that. You want to enter into raid, clear it up, go outside, reset, enter, clear the raid again, go outside, reset, enter... And all that for ENTIRE WEEK?

I don't think i understand why should we get that... Oh wait, there are two guilds which would farm 25HC's which are Ejusdem Generis and Crysis. Let's do some calculations. To clearn BWD for example on 25hc, you'll need somewhere around 2 hours. There are 5 available bosses, 4 items per boss that's 20 items. In even evening, from 6 to 12 you can do three raids, that's 60 items. they can farm BWD for entire week thats 7x60=420 items.

Sorry, looks like i'm greedy for asking for two *** items. I'm soo sorry.

GS Playlist - http://www.grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/Architech/84418068/

Last edited by Architech on 21-04-2012, 17:49:34; edited 1 time in total
0 0

enfy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-06-2012 20:38)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 17:41:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We have 5 people that donated to Freakz, 3 of them bought titles and mounts,1 bought shoulders and title and the 5th one is not raiding.

So Kid( Yes i saw how old you said you are,but unfortunately being 24 doesn't mean you don't have a childish attitude and brain.) On the topic . Gear does not make bosses die by looking at us. If you think that gear is the reason guilds like us are getting content down, then your simply even more retarded then i thought you are.

0 0

Ezeky

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-07-2013 21:10)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 17:44:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Architech wrote:
Ezeky wrote:
enfy wrote:
The reason people want free gear/donor points is simply cuz they can't make half of the heroic bosses that are spawned. It's full with fail pug raids and even fail guilds that can't down the current heroic content.

For me personally giving free donation points is NOT a good idea. I'll give a sample with other server(won't mention names).

People that have already donated get as a reward % of the total donated amount.

People that have not donated get a certain amount of vote points.

That's how it's done and how people are encouraged to donate,cuz face it... donating is not bad and most of the time it's the only reason people like us can play for free.

The suggestion about 1 week without cap or cds is awesome... people who really deserve to get new gear and are capable of doing that can easily get whatever they need( and is obtainable).

So yeah... stop crying about things. We'll get whatever the staff decide to give us and that's all. No one is in position of demanding, QQing or anything like that. Be happy freakz you are able to play on such a great server.

Glad to see more persons with the same Thought about this.

See ya
Ezeky

Yeah, so Donor guilds like Crysis and EG can farm the shit out of those instances. Well *** YOU both you greedy bastards.
Can you please stop using donation as a bad thing? and if you where stupid as crap I would understand that you can't understand normal English but didn't I already told in this topic even that I'm not a donator nether is "half" of my guild.

But as I'm reading your post I see that your a capable man so I assume that you didn't see the post I made before and the other two posts where you already mentioned this argument.

Best regards
Ezeky

If you never fail, you're not trying hard enough!

Exodus Realm Alliance Guild: Ejusdem Generis
0 0

rokisa2

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-09-2012 22:38)

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 17:45:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I see u obviously dont think bout what u write .
if u have friends here, they would back u up too, now stop with reply`s & avoid to reply what u dont support.
This is written to Glados
I would make 1 more suggestion, a warning for those who dont come in peace here.

0 0

Tau

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-05-2012 17:54)

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 17:52:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Week without lockouts is the worst idea I ever heard.
0 0

Aitu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-08-2014 19:52)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 17:58:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The best "reward" the freakz staff can give the players, is to get everything back to normal!!!!!!! The privilege for being able to play here is enough of a reward already.
0 0

Berna

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-10-2019 19:56)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 18:16:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ok so now EG is a donor guild. Slap yourself seriously. My bad that i waste my time with kids. cya

0 0

Mofuu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-04-2015 21:55)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 18:35:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Architech wrote:
Zohlomg wrote:
Yes, we will for sure give you something, we don't know what yet, but it will be something cool.

Dude, that's two weeks. two raid lockouts and two arena resets. IMO we deserve something more then "something cool" really.

With that kind of attitude you dont deserve shit...you're not paying for the server or the game so u have no right to demand anything from them...ungrateful little pricks like you really just piss ppl off...

0 0

Snowqt

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2013 12:43)

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 19:01:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Lol Ezeky you and your "supporters" are the selfish ones here tbh. Saying big and cute words dont make your suggestions look any less shitty than they are. A week without lockouts srsly? Even Architechs suggestion is way better.
Instead of no lockouts maybe they could just reduce the lockout period to 2 or 3 days or something to make up for the 2 lost weeks. Same goes for conquest. 3 days reset for 2 weeks = 1350 (due to not playing) + 4X, which would equal what you would have gotten those 2 lost weeks plus 1350 as some form of "compensation".

0 0

Mofuu

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 19:17:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ok my previous post was when i was still at site one of this topic. By the end of the topic i understood one thing, you Architech, have some serious problems with your head.

Lets start from Crysis, since im an officer of it and i can speak on behalf of the guild, from all of our members maybe 5 ppl donated, only 3 of them for gear, and on of those one is never online or attends raids as a core member. Even that being said, no donation gear can help you if you cant PvE. We came to this server a few months ago, started from scratch, and started clearing Raid content from week one! Why? Coz we enjoy PvE and we have good players in our guild. Not coz we donated for full PvE sets, not coz GMs killed bosses for us or any of that shit...no, its coz we are used to PvE and we try a lot until we succeed. And im sure thats how other good guilds like EG and Frozen Sunset got to where they are at the moment. As much as you might think that only PvP is hard and fun in WoW, PvE demands a lot of coordination and awareness from every single member of the raid, specially in 25hc modes, and thats what differs good PvE guilds from the bad ones. You might be jealous of those kinds of guilds all you want, but thats the fact, EG, Crysis, FS ect. are all good PvE guilds, and they can get all the gear they want, be it trough doing Raids or donating...so keep talking shit, we're still gonna be up on the top, regardless of you getting your 2 parts of gear or any other player on Exodus.

You're saying your talking on the behalf of most average players on the server, i call bullshit, your just a little greedy *** that wants to get some free gear. Hate on all u want i dont rly give a shit, most of the ppl in this topic saw it and some of them even said it.

Third thing i would like to address is your age, gratz on being 24, now start acting like it.
One other thing, age dost necessarily make you wiser or smarter, your words and actions do, might wanna work on that a bit in the future. If you need someone to teach you how to get good gear theres a lot of smart people in Crysis, EG ect. I bet you could learn a lot from Ezeky...if you need some help dont hesitate to ask -
If you prove to be a bad student we could always teach you how to donate. (pun intended)

I can see why you dont like the "no lockouts" idea, probably coz you cant raid for shit, to bad i cant see you achievements on the armory to be sure for my self. Tell me, how many HC content did you down on Exodus?
Even if they would disable lockouts for one week people would still have to do a lot of work to get all that gear, coz HC content isn't as easy as you think, and doing it so much in one week would get boring rly fast. But anyway, i dont like the "no lockout" suggestion as well, but not for the same reason as you.

This would be my suggestion to the Admins to show their gratitude to the loyalty of the community:

For one or two weeks double the drop rates on normal and heroic raid content for the PvE part of the community, and for the PvP part of the community reset the conquest point weekly cap twice in one week. Honor rates are already higher then normal so i would't touch those.
(And give Architech 50 Donation points for all his desire and perseverance to help the "average Exodus player") - -

Good hunting, Mofu.

Last edited by Mofuu on 22-04-2012, 13:07:26; edited 1 time in total
0 0

ZickZak

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-01-2014 21:50)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 19:29:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Architech wrote:
Are you *** kidding me? Ezeky, are you that pathetic so you need to call your entire guild to support you?

You tards are suggesting ENTIRE WEEK w/o Raid Lockouts. Let me see if i understand that. You want to enter into raid, clear it up, go outside, reset, enter, clear the raid again, go outside, reset, enter... And all that for ENTIRE WEEK?

I don't think i understand why should we get that... Oh wait, there are two guilds which would farm 25HC's which are Ejusdem Generis and Crysis. Let's do some calculations. To clearn BWD for example on 25hc, you'll need somewhere around 2 hours. There are 5 available bosses, 4 items per boss that's 20 items. In even evening, from 6 to 12 you can do three raids, that's 60 items. they can farm BWD for entire week thats 7x60=420 items.

Sorry, looks like i'm greedy for asking for two *** items. I'm soo sorry.

I suggest you leave Crysis out of this, whatever it is. I think number of donors in our guild that play more than once per week is equal to 4 or 3, moreover we re not hardcore raiding guild, even though it may seem like it. We raid 3 times per week for maximum of 3 hours, simply because we don t have time to spend 6 hours in the instance every day as same as you, obviously; neither it is fun for us. Gear is something that is important, yet for Crysis it is mostly secondary and I, nor any of us, do not expect you to understand this.

Thank you for your time and for reading this. Have fun

~Melys' Slave; Crysis

0 0

Inanis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-10-2013 13:35)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 19:31:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

donation points?

i think is a good idea, personally i lost a lot of TIME trying to raid in exodus .. the value of that "lost time" is different for everybody .. but i know for sure that me personally would have been in atleast 8-12 raids and some 24 hrs of farming (for world epic) time .. so yeah be it either a "token" to get 1-2 items from donation list/ database .. or just donation points would compensate somewhat what was lost the last 16 days.

i been playing in private wow servers the last 5 years, i have been in 6 different servers .. my experience about server downtime and compensation is:

-Chronic Domination: DDoS attack , 2 days to fix it, votepoints compensation
-Toxic-wow: Database corruption , 1 day to fix it, votepoints compensation
-Chronic Domination 2 , DDoS (10 hrs downtime to fix it) no compensation
-Magic-wow , DDoS attack (6 hrs to fix it) no compensation
-Magic-wow , database issues (4 days downtime). donation points compensation.. per character (accounts with more chars that tried to log in got more points ...personally i got like 32 in some accounts. Note: the value per item of donation points is lower in magic.. BiS Heroic items in magic are 16 points .. basically up to 2 items per account)

now we have:
-wowfreakz, DDoS attack (15 days to fix , effective downtime 15 days): compensation to be decided

i think the problem is that we think of it as a "reward" imho that is wrong.. we shouldnt be "rewarded" at all because the server got fixed .... but we shoukld be compensated by the time we have lost and our patience ... this will also make people return to the server (3 friends of mine went back to their old server because of the lag/downtime .. i really do hope they come back)

PS: ofcouse those that think their time is worthless and they shouldnt be compensated at all should be able to get their names on some list so they dont receive any compensation at all (if that is what they want)

0 0

Mofuu

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 19:52:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Giving Donation points to every account would probably result in people abusing it, making multiple accounts to buy BoE items and then sell them in game imo.

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next    

The time now is 06-06-2024, 06:08:03
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x