User
Pass
2FA

Suggestion
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message19731
rokisa2

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-09-2012 22:38)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 22-04-2012, 14:50:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Stick to Post
0 0

Whats

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-08-2016 22:41)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 22-04-2012, 17:50:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Make the rewards double for one week, i mean, lets us do raids twice for one week instead of once and arena cap twice....fair enough
0 0

Inanis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-10-2013 13:35)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 22-04-2012, 18:31:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

as i see it:

-no/reduced lockouts:
good: will promote raiding/arena
bad:
1)only benefits a few people.. actually only 2-3 guild for pve (im part of one of them ..so even tho it will be on my benefit i still think is an unfair solution) for pvp would be easier tho , since you only got to worry to get 1 or 2 other people

-vote points:
good: atleast is something
bad: people would consider them useless since the items in the vote list is reduced and ilvl capped

-donation points:
good:
1) it would benefit both pve and pvp the same
2) if properly applied it can be given to only those who were online 1 or 2 days before the ddos started.. or those who loged in during the ddos
bad:
1)could make some clases that are alrady op even "op-er" (read as "getting BiS weapons")
3)could damage balance on the server
3)could threaten some people's "e-peen"

imho a better solution would be great, something like:

make a list of characters that loged in 1 day before the ddos and that logged in during the DDoS, give them "tokens" per character and they can exchange those "tokens" (or special/reward/anything points) for any gear in the donation list (the staf should decide if 1 item or 2 items or w/e)... of ilvl 365 or lower, NO TIER ITEMS... dont touch the lockouts, dont touch the arena points caps.. make a custom list , imho it would be the fairest thing to do:

good:
1)only those affected by the DDoS get something
2)benefits both pve and pvp the same way
bad:
1)people may complain that ilvl365 is not enought

even in the case that the staff doesnt have the logs to determine who loged in.. it can also be applied as a "blanket" solution..since it wont give out tier items or BiS weapons
the whole point is the "cap" on ilvl , id the cap is at 365 it excludes heroic (pvp/pve) gear .. also remeber i think it should have the "no tier items" condition
PS: if applied as "blanket" solution.. the "token" should be given per account.. no per char

0 0

Brant

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-08-2012 23:38)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 22-04-2012, 18:45:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

My idea is they give everyone nothing once the server is stable. Everyone bitches about it for like 3 days then gets over it and just plays again (cause you know people will suck it up and start playing again as long as the server is stable). Then we avoid this whole discussion about what we should get cause clearly you are not going to make everyone happy. The obvious solution then is to make sure no one is happy. Someone else being happy is clearly unfair.

I wanted to get some stuff too, but after reading this topic, I really do not care anymore. I would rather see you people get nothing. Points or rate changes for a week? Does that really matter? Is it going to make the biggest difference in the world? Stfu and go play the game. That is what it comes down to.

0 0

spartan123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2015 12:17)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 22-04-2012, 19:08:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yeah, I dont think annyone should get annything.
0 0

Wtfhaxx

[Creep]

(since 04-02-2015 15:42)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 22-04-2012, 20:27:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nice one Inanis.

Well, I could live without any compensation because it's not major problem but... You should remember that our Dear Staff promised us this compensation and most people would be disappointed without getting anything.
Anything staff decide to give us will be good (except removing lockouts/caps). I didn't even expect to get anything when this whole flood started.

I personaly would like to get http://www.wowhead.com/item=38578/the-flag-of-ownership fixed and added to the vote shop. Also I would like some CERTAIN items to appear in the vote shop (No, it's not any kind of high-end gear). Also, load of vote points would be great too, as we could choose reward we want, fun items, mounts etc.

0 0

mely

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-06-2012 21:55)

Post Posted: 23-04-2012, 07:03:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

First of all, I'd like to say that I personally do not hope for any special reward. All I would like is for the server to return to its stable self.

On the topic of "reward", I'd like to reject the donation point distribution suggestion, and go with Mofu's idea of Increased loot, point cap system. I believe that -if- the GMs of this server were to consider rewarding players, they should do so via the "Increased Loot, Point Cap system".

Donation Point suggestion:

I'm personally against anyone gaining donation points. Why should people get free loot w/o working for it? Most of the guilds spend a lot of their time wiping, trying new strategy etc in order to kill heroic mode bosses. Loot is like a token for our hard work and life wasted in the realm of Azeroth.
Furthermore, the distribution system could be incredibly imbalanced and abuse-able. For example, if I had three alts on three separate accounts I would get 3x the donation points. Another player with all his alts on one account would only get 1x the donation points. People could also make new accounts in order to obtain donation points to buy BoE epics or other goods.

Increased Loot, Point Cap system:

In a certain period of time, players will get increased number of loot and increase point gain (valor / justice / conquest). The specific amount of increased loot / points should reflect the amount of the that the server has been unstable for.
As previously mentioned by many, this type of reward system would benefit all Freakz players. Players that PvE will get more loot in raids, and people that PvP will get more conquest points or honor points.

I support this system over the donation point suggestion is because this system requires people to "work". Under the donation point system, people are given free gear without work. In order to maintain a guild, it requires dedication and contributions from everyone. If no one put in any effort, then there would be no raids, no coordination and most importantly no loot. The loot that drops off Heroic bosses in BWD is a result of collective effort from every single person in the guild. Why should people that don't put the same amount of effort obtain the same gear as these people?

With the increased Loot, point cap system, people would be obtain more gear / points within their means.
For example, people that can only down Heroic Chim will only be able to get loot from heroic chim. Why should raiders that can't move away with Lightning Conductor get Omnotron Loot? Loot should -generally- reflect the competence of a player. Players that are good and kill Heroic content will have heroic gear, while people that can't move out of the fire will stick with normal gear. Isn't that how WoW should be? Or should we just open up vendors to give everyone free gear?

Note: Donating for gear is a completely different topic, and should not be discussed within the same subject

0 0

raxxar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-11-2015 11:03)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 23-04-2012, 10:32:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

All i want is fixed server - no compensation, no anything just to be playable. It's already been about 3 weeks without a decent 25 m raid in our guild and many ppl started to loose patience. Doing heroics with 8-9 ppl is not nice at all - ( too much stress for the poor healer )

0 0

Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 04-11-2013 13:20)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 23-04-2012, 11:04:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Guys, you don't understand something... We need to get back lost players! We lost over 600 players from Exodus and they won't come back for some lousy Vote points.

GS Playlist - http://www.grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/Architech/84418068/
0 0

Vanguards

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-06-2014 11:00)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 23-04-2012, 12:11:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1. Delete this PvP flagging in everywhere, srls cant even attack hode players in Tol'Barad dafuq is this ?
2. Reduce fury dmg

0 0

Rikkycurtis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-06-2012 09:23)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 23-04-2012, 14:47:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Architech wrote:
Guys, you don't understand something... We need to get back lost players! We lost over 600 players from Exodus and they won't come back for some lousy Vote points.

What would you suggest brings people back to exodus?

0 0

Wtfhaxx

[Creep]

(since 04-02-2015 15:42)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 23-04-2012, 15:16:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Vanguards wrote:
1. Delete this PvP flagging in everywhere, srls cant even attack hode players in Tol'Barad dafuq is this ?
2. Reduce fury dmg

Yes! That would be a perfect compensation! To make Exodus an PvP realm!

0 0

kotence

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-12-2012 17:23)

Post Posted: 23-04-2012, 15:58:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rikkycurtis wrote:
Architech wrote:

NEXT PATCH ! This is the thing that everyone is looking for. Like half year playing on 1st patch ppl got bored even I started playing Aion and other crap games for a while coz I was bored to death and Im still . Differences between 4.0.6 and 4.2.2 ARE HUGE ! 4.2.2 is like brand new expansion thats way ppl want it and if freakz patch soon more players will come to play here if freakz is one of the last servers who will update on next patch most of the players will stay where they are on server who had up his patch coz they will have char-s already and some game progress.

0 0

Berna

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-10-2019 19:56)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 23-04-2012, 16:26:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

kotence wrote:
Rikkycurtis wrote:
Architech wrote:

NEXT PATCH ! This is the thing that everyone is looking for. Like half year playing on 1st patch ppl got bored even I started playing Aion and other crap games for a while coz I was bored to death and Im still . Differences between 4.0.6 and 4.2.2 ARE HUGE ! 4.2.2 is like brand new expansion thats way ppl want it and if freakz patch soon more players will come to play here if freakz is one of the last servers who will update on next patch most of the players will stay where they are on server who had up his patch coz they will have char-s already and some game progress.

there's absolutely no need to update now, when you still didn't saw half of 4.0.6a bosses. Freakz acted rly well in that way, releasing new boss every reasonable piece of time. On 4.2.2 ppl will complain for new bugs, unbalanced pvp again etc etc etc. So before that enjoy 4.0.6a fully.

0 0

Vishax

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-09-2012 05:37)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 24-04-2012, 01:32:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

yeah we are still missing some 4.0.6 content, would be a waste to go next patch now because all this work could be lost, also they said that server would probaly update to 4.3 instead of 4.2.x

also Exodus didnt lose 600 players, population is almost the same, those that left would probably come back after server is stable again, not with getting free gear..

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next    

The time now is 06-06-2024, 13:13:29
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password