User
Pass
2FA

What do you think about Wintergrasp and Tol Barad ?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash

Would you like to have Wintergrasp and Tol Barad ?
Yes
92%
 92%  [ 12 ]
No
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Author Message1398
trafikante

[Sefu']

(since 24-03-2020 13:51)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 25-09-2016, 17:23:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I think many of PVP-ers would enjoy to play wintergrasp and tol barad and it would be nice if you add those . If they get nice rewards for doing that people will queue for them. Our community won't play wintergrasp or tol barad without being rewarded better than a normal BG like AB , EOTS etc. I also belive that if you increase the reward for plaing AV and SOTA , more players are going to play them !. I am posting this because i saw a lot of PVP-ers , once they reach full gear they are starting to be boored and stop plaing .... What do you think about my idea ? (sory for my bad english )
0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 25-09-2016, 17:50:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

People dodge AV / SotA because both are long and annoying battlegrounds,especially AV if you ever lost in AV you know the bad feeling you get..Regarding Wintergrasp and Tol Barad,i've only played WG and it's pretty fun battleground and in addition to that i remember that it rewarded more honor than normal bgs as far as i remember.However i really doubt any of these two will be added.For this year we received like 1 2v2 tournament and minor fixes plus some gold quests,so get used to the current server state.

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
1 0

Evydence

[僧]

(since 15-10-2019 19:05)

Votes: 176

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 25-09-2016, 18:06:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yet there were the people who asked for AV and Sota, most of pvp ppl cried one month and begging for AV, and after 1 week none of them really wanted to play it anymore.
1 2v2 tournament, 3v3 tournament, GvG where guilds refused to come, but most of them could come easily, minor fixes? check again https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Fixed-Closed-bugs-f1978.html , you think only bugs that have dmg increase are important? and that the other are minors? If a server have non-stop big fixes on pvp/pve doesn't mean that is a good server, on the contrary it is worst, because he need so many fixes for that, we always wanted to help PvP side, but with buffons and "gladiators" that flame for everything and from anything is normal that we lose our interes in helping pvp side.

About those 2 BG, I also like them, but I really wonder how many ppl will actually que for them after 1-2 week..it would be like Sota and AV.

If you gonna hit the king you're better kill the king

1 1

Burebysta

[Retired Veteran]

(since 27-08-2022 20:01)

Votes: 245

Post Posted: 25-09-2016, 18:26:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WQ was removed due to lag Issues. That would also happen to TB. Don't you think we really want to add them?

0 1

trafikante

[Sefu']

(since 24-03-2020 13:51)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 30-09-2016, 13:32:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

By me , Av is booring cause of time and his system with that reinforcements that decrease so slow and it needs too much time onlu for 100 honor , for winners. About sota all i can say is that i rly enjoy that BG and i play it , but i miss more Warson Gluch and EOTS . i stay at my opinion that if they increase rewards or change type of rewards ( but not gold ... ) a good part of pvp-ers will join in AV , Wintergrasp and Tol'barad and they will be more active so the server will have only benefits from those .

1 0

kamikzebz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-03-2021 06:39)

Post Posted: 30-09-2016, 18:30:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

"Gladiators" on the road to 550 ilvl don't find very efficient joining AV, SOTA, WG and TB. For the same reward, they prefer to join a 3-7 mins EOTS. In my opinion, for people to join AV, SOTA, WG and TB, the increased reward is a must. Longer time spent should mean greater price.
PS: Implementing WG and TB would have positive implications in marketing as well. -

2 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 26 November 2016 00:46

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 00:23:20
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x