User
Pass
2FA

Yeah!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message754
Wintz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-05-2019 00:01)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 28-02-2013, 11:56:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1.So I know this isn't a priority at the moment but could you maybe consider adding Twin Peaks,Gilneas,Isle of Conquest or just enable world pvp in Tol Barad.
I know some will say "im glad they removed those bg's" but it's something new and fresh so I think most of the players would not mind that.

2. Sup with the 200 point mounts? - -

0 0

pal0bre

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-06-2020 11:40)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 28-02-2013, 12:59:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Gilneas was done, so that just needs to be backported from the old SkyFireEMU. Their documentation is a bit blurry as far as differences between TrinityCore and SkyFireEMU are. About Twin Peaks, i like that bg and the script could be taken from the current Warsong Gulch, some gameobject ids and coordinates might have to get changed to work with it. The main concern is Line of Sight. As you know there is no Line of sight in any of the cata zones (nor dismount areas) so that is top priority. About Lol barad, screw it.
0 0

Wtfhaxx

[Creep]

(since 04-02-2015 15:42)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 28-02-2013, 14:14:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wintz wrote:
1.So I know this isn't a priority at the moment but could you maybe consider adding Twin Peaks,Gilneas,Isle of Conquest or just enable world pvp in Tol Barad.
I know some will say "im glad they removed those bg's" but it's something new and fresh so I think most of the players would not mind that.

Nothing to add, except for Ring of Valor and Dalaran arena.

And yeah...

Wintz wrote:
2. Sup with the 200 point mounts? - -

+ other stuff like fun items, especialy The Flag of Ownership.

Edit:
Forgot about Gurubashi Arena chest + vendor.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 07-05-2024, 21:37:18
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x