User
Pass
2FA

cross faction whisp/friend listing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message588
vicezx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-12-2019 05:28)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 15-07-2018, 14:08:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, i invited a friend over to play in this server, unfortunally for me though, im ally, and he only plays horde, i know that in retail is agaisnt the tos to use addons or such that allow direct comunication with members of the oposite faction, but since in freakz we allready have a lot of cross faction content, i was wondering if anyone knows an addon or something that would allow me to speak directly to him trough some kind of whisp like chat or add him to my friend list to see when he is on?
0 0

Stimulation

[Inner Voice]

(since 21-05-2023 08:36)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 15-07-2018, 21:36:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello. I think that you are already able to speak to him in /say chat or on /whisper. You can also party with him via premade groups, but you cannot add him into your friends list, due to the different factions.

Greetings,
Stimulation

Greetings,
Stimulation
Former WoW Freakz Game Master
Make sure to join our Discord server as well!

Legion Heirlooms Guide
0 0

vicezx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-12-2019 05:28)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 16-07-2018, 14:02:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Stimulation wrote:
Hello. I think that you are already able to speak to him in /say chat or on /whisper. You can also party with him via premade groups, but you cannot add him into your friends list, due to the different factions.

Greetings,
Stimulation

/whisp unfortunally doesnt work :/ if you try to whisp a member of the oposite faction you will get an error message saying that the person you´re trying to contact isnt online

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 16-07-2018, 14:38:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There's no addon that can help you with that, this is a server-side intended restriction

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 18-04-2024, 02:16:59
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x