Pass
2FA

Search found 65 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Mop to Legion

Replies: 133
Views: 33319

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 23-01-2017, 22:02:49   Subject: Mop to Legion
Oh so you deleted my post, you don't want to let others read what I said huh? You are scared about the truth, aren't you? Keep warning me, go ahead ban me, ain't gonna stop.
Keep abusing, who cares? ...

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 23-01-2017, 21:49:43   Subject: Mop to Legion
[quote ascuns]
Why don't we give a free level 100 character like the one you get if you buy the game? New players will get a boost.

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 23-01-2017, 21:46:25   Subject: Mop to Legion
[quote ascuns]
Why should we stop? Because we are pointless to you? Because the "best" community is refusing to let old players transfer their characters?
You keep saying that this is the best MoP server due to the scripts and work put in it, maybe it has good scripting but it is by far the best server, the best server is the one who cares about their players not only about money, m ...

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 23-01-2017, 21:29:51   Subject: Mop to Legion
[quote ascuns]
And this is the problem here, staff doesn't even care about their players, who cares about those few players? They leave, others come, money from other "blind" people keep coming, life is nice.

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 23-01-2017, 21:23:12   Subject: Mop to Legion
[quote ascuns]
Wow you said the biggest bullshit?! It isn't like they won't be able to achieve what old players did? What about official wow? They don't reset everything when a new expansion is out and new people still buy the game.. freakz... I thought you have smarter staff members.
  Topic: Suggestion regarding transfering from MoP to Legion

Replies: 1
Views: 390

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 23-01-2017, 21:14:01   Subject: Suggestion regarding transfering from MoP to Legion
Hey, I don't really care if I have to start again on Legion but I am sure that there are people that would like to continue on Legion with their current characters, however I noticed that they can't do that, what about if they would be able to transfer their account once from MoP to Legion and not able to come back to MoP?
  Topic: [REJECTED] Nu functioneaza bannerul de la game tracker

Replies: 2
Views: 966

PostForum: Discussions/Help   Posted: 08-12-2016, 22:38:48   Subject: Nu functioneaza bannerul de la game tracker
Nu afiseaza datele despre Team Speak bannerul de la game tracker.
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Noggenfogger bugged

Replies: 2
Views: 534

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 08-12-2016, 22:30:52   Subject: Noggenfogger bugged
Link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=8529&name=noggenfogger-elixir
Description: Well, I drink it and it made me small, when I summoned my fly mount it reversed to my normal size but the buff that made me small was still on me.
  Topic: [REJECTED] Can't connect to the server

Replies: 3
Views: 616

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 05-12-2016, 21:42:13   Subject: [REJECTED] Can't connect to the server
It is working now.
dianavdmijde
  Topic: [REJECTED] Can't connect to the server

Replies: 3
Views: 616

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 05-12-2016, 21:33:46   Subject: Can't connect to the server
WoW Freakz link: N/A
Bug description: Well, the server crashed and after few minutes my friend was able to log back in, but me and another friend weren't, we kept getting disconnected again and again.
Proof: -
  Topic: [REJECTED] Sugestie modificare casuta vocala

Replies: 7
Views: 1434

PostForum: Discussions/Help   Posted: 05-12-2016, 16:32:28   Subject: [REJECTED] Sugestie modificare casuta vocala
[quote ascuns]
Atunci ar merge cand scrie un cuvant care este in casuta vocala a cuiva sa apara o lista(dropdown) cu utilizatori care au cuvantul acela, iar persoana daca doreste sa de-a tag cuiva sa apese pe numele lui in acea lista si doar acea persoana sa primeasca notificarea, de obicei asta este pe forumurile IPB la mention, nu cred ca este imposibil de facut si aici.
  Topic: Erunka Stonespeaker too op

Replies: 1
Views: 445

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 02-12-2016, 12:47:18   Subject: Erunka Stonespeaker too op
Why is this boss so over powered? That *** link that stops me from casting/attacking, the absorb that gives him heal, the amount of DAMAGE, that DAMAGE it is unbattable!
How can a human kill such a thing for *** sake, I tried this dungeon with milion of different people for hundred of times, WE NEVER COULD BEAT THIS BOSS!
  Topic: [REJECTED] Mobs keep going underground

Replies: 0
Views: 407

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 02-12-2016, 12:03:01   Subject: Mobs keep going underground
WoW Freakz link: N/A
Bug description: Mobs keep going under the ground along with my pet, this only happens when I have my pet, this started happening while I was at Obelisk of the Sun in Uldum.
Proof: Will provide if needed..
  Topic: [REJECTED] Sugestie modificare casuta vocala

Replies: 7
Views: 1434

PostForum: Discussions/Help   Posted: 02-12-2016, 08:38:40   Subject: [REJECTED] Sugestie modificare casuta vocala
[quote ascuns]
Am pus si .32 am pus si Andrei am avut ogramada de lucuri, la cati sunt pe comunitatea asta primesc incontinuu notificari, cred ca si daca scriu 32 in litere tot o sa primesc notificari.
  Topic: Structura

Replies: 6
Views: 1548

PostForum: Discussions/Help   Posted: 01-12-2016, 02:11:57   Subject: Structura
Ar merge un buton care sa faca sa dispara, un toggle ceva, in rest e folositoare.

Page 1 of 5 Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next