2FA

Search found 30 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: novi igrac
Gadoschi

Replies: 3
Views: 157

PostForum: Serbian   Posted: 04-12-2019, 13:13:35   Subject: novi igrac
Još je lakše kad ti je pola gira iskeširano za pare.
  Topic: [EN] 7.2.5 Guide to farming Legendaries.
Gadoschi

Replies: 6
Views: 1813

PostForum: General   Posted: 01-12-2019, 13:24:18   Subject: [EN] 7.2.5 Guide to farming Legendaries.
I don't think you understood what I was asking.
What I meant was - if, e.g. I get my Havoc BLP up to 80%, and then change loot spec to Vengeance for a few raid bosses, then change back to Havoc, is m ...
  Topic: [EN] 7.2.5 Guide to farming Legendaries.
Gadoschi

Replies: 6
Views: 1813

PostForum: General   Posted: 01-12-2019, 01:10:09   Subject: [EN] 7.2.5 Guide to farming Legendaries.
Does changing loot specs to target certain loot at some bosses affect BLP in any way?
On this server, I don't care how it was on retail.
  Topic: Artifact color unlock progress tracking
Gadoschi

Replies: 2
Views: 120

PostForum: Suggestions   Posted: 07-11-2019, 14:18:02   Subject: Artifact color unlock progress tracking
Thanks.
I'll check it out.
  Topic: Artifact color unlock progress tracking
Gadoschi

Views: 120

PostForum: Suggestions   Posted: 06-11-2019, 12:55:03   Subject: Artifact color unlock progress tracking
Hi.
Is it possible to add an in-game command script to check for the fourth mage tower artifact appearance color unlock progress?
I've recently had 1-2 cases where I was 100% certain I had done all ...
  Topic: Customized AddOns by IRvD
Gadoschi

Replies: 1
Views: 260

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 30-10-2019, 14:51:40   Subject: Customized AddOns by IRvD
I've been testing your edited version of the DeadlyBossMods (DBM) addon for a few days now.
So far, it seems that the addon still performs version check.
However, this is the first time I've noticed ...
  Topic: DBM issue - auto-disable by force (after numberous outdated warnings)
Gadoschi

Replies: 5

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 28-10-2019, 12:45:54   Subject: DBM issue - auto-disable by force (after numberous outdated warnings)
I've been testing your edited version of the addon for a few days now.
So far, it seems that the addon still performs version check.
However, this is the first time I've noticed that it RECOMMENDS u ...
  Topic: Arsenal: Warglaives of Azzinoth bug (sheaths wrong to the back)
Gadoschi

Views: 386

PostForum: 7.2.5 Bug report   Posted: 04-10-2019, 15:12:27   Subject: Arsenal: Warglaives of Azzinoth bug (sheaths wrong to the back)
WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=150372&name=arsenal-the-warglaives-of-azzinoth
Bug description: the transmog appearance displays the early, incorrect 7.2.5 v ...
  Topic: Karazhan (Raid) Opera Event The big bad wolf
Gadoschi

Replies: 3
Views: 184

PostForum: 7.2.5 Bug report   Posted: 07-09-2019, 12:04:22   Subject: Karazhan (Raid) Opera Event The big bad wolf
I can confirm this bug.
Romulo and Dorothy scenarios are doable, but this one is missing a script I think.
  Topic: Question regarding the Glory of the Legion Hero achievement
Gadoschi

Views: 118

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 04-09-2019, 11:48:46   Subject: Question regarding the Glory of the Legion Hero achievement
Will dungeons like MOS and CoEN get reworked when the stats get reworked for 7.3.5?
That would be great.
It also seems like the perfect time to take care of corresponding achievements as well.
  Topic: Question regarding the Glory of the Legion Hero achievement
Gadoschi

Views: 118

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 01-09-2019, 18:46:16   Subject: Question regarding the Glory of the Legion Hero achievement
Hi.
Shockeru, are there any plans of fixing this achievement in the near future, and if so, approximately when?
I am well aware it probably requires fixes in multiple dungeons to get all the subachi ...
Gadoschi

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 09-08-2019, 23:27:28   Subject: DBM issue - auto-disable by force (after numberous outdated warnings)
Thanks for clarification of the issue - that explains why it only happens while in raids.
Still boils down to the same, though - learning how to remove commands which perform the version check in the ...
Gadoschi

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 09-08-2019, 22:14:42   Subject: DBM issue - auto-disable by force (after numberous outdated warnings)
Hi.
I realize this is probably not the place to post this issue, but I'll do it nevertheless as really I'm running out of options.
What happens is that, after a while (a few weeks usually), and afte ...
  Topic: Cruel Gladiator's Armor Ensemble (Transmog) Missing at the PvP Vendor
Gadoschi

Views: 168

PostForum: 7.2.5 Bug report   Posted: 22-07-2019, 22:27:09   Subject: Cruel Gladiator's Armor Ensemble (Transmog) Missing at the PvP Vendor
WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=147665&name=ensemble-cruel-gladiator-s-scaled-armor (example links - applies to all classes)
Bug description: The PvP set ven ...
  Topic: Wrong drop rates for WotLK battle pets (ICC, Ulduar, TOC) and some TBC raid battle pets
Gadoschi

Views: 161

PostForum: 7.2.5 Bug report   Posted: 20-07-2019, 13:33:53   Subject: Wrong drop rates for WotLK battle pets (ICC, Ulduar, TOC) and some TBC raid battle pets
WoW Freakz link:
https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=142092&name=overcomplicated-controller (example of a pet - WoWhead lists drops on whopping 22% kills!; the drop chance here is set ...

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next