Pass
2FA

Search found 18 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] Opening the test kitchen
Helfried

Replies: 8
Views: 1468

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 21-01-2019, 03:40:30   Subject: [REJECTED] Opening the test kitchen
Confirm. This quest got broken after 7.2.5 patch. After getting the Mackerel the quest icon over Nomi is still grayed out, therefore can't complete it. It blocks the remaining quests for Cooking.
  Topic: Tomb of Sargeras
Helfried

Replies: 180
Views: 47163

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 20-01-2019, 22:37:01   Subject: Tomb of Sargeras
Mythic Goroth:

- The hitbox of the Shattering Star is too small: Most of the times the star does not hit all the spikes that are on its way, therefore making the raid take a lot of damage.

FIXED
  Topic: [FIXED] [Item] Darkmoon Decks
Helfried

Replies: 10
Views: 3156

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 20-01-2019, 17:56:45   Subject: [FIXED] [Item] Darkmoon Decks
I can confirm [url=https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=128710] Darkmoon Deck: Promises does not work at all.
  Topic: [Raid][The Emerald Nightmare] Il'gynoth
Helfried

Replies: 123
Views: 24919

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 02-08-2017, 22:11:15   Subject: [Raid][The Emerald Nightmare] Il'gynoth
[quote ascuns]
Il'gynoth does not lose 33% of his hp after the second eye kill. He loses it only after the first one.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [PvE] Neltharion's Lair Missing teleports
Helfried

Replies: 6
Views: 2061

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 30-07-2017, 19:01:34   Subject: [REJECTED] [PvE] Neltharion's Lair Missing teleports
It shouldn't be. The Portals make more sense in Mythic + than Normal and Heroic ... It's wasting so much time for players.
  Topic: [Raid][The Emerald Nightmare] Dragons of Nightmare
Helfried

Replies: 41
Views: 11851

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 27-07-2017, 18:54:00   Subject: [Raid][The Emerald Nightmare] Dragons of Nightmare
[quote ascuns]

I appreciate your hard work and your interest in fixing the various bugs that players encounter in The Emerald Nightmare, but with all due respect, why would the focus be on releasing the next bosses when not a single boss (literally) works as intended (All t ...
  Topic: [Raid][The Emerald Nightmare] Ursoc
Helfried

Replies: 66
Views: 13287

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 25-07-2017, 11:41:13   Subject: [Raid][The Emerald Nightmare] Ursoc
Charge damage is not split up among players that Ursoc charges through, instead the whole raid receive the same amount of damage. Making the boss IMPOSSIBLE to do in Mythic difficulty.
  Topic: [Raid][The Emerald Nightmare] Elerethe Renferal
Helfried

Replies: 45
Views: 10039

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 25-07-2017, 11:30:18   Subject: [Raid][The Emerald Nightmare] Elerethe Renferal
[quote ascuns]

That's entirely true. I wrote about that on another post. The ticking damage is way too high (600k) at melee range when it should be around 150-160k.

At the current state, the ticking damage is healable with a couple resto shamans, a druid and a priest, the AoE heal and cooldowns that they provide can overheal the da ...
  Topic: [Raid][The Emerald Nightmare] Elerethe Renferal
Helfried

Replies: 45
Views: 10039

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 23-07-2017, 23:18:39   Subject: [Raid][The Emerald Nightmare] Elerethe Renferal
We tried Mythic Elerethe today and on every single try we did not get Eye of the Storm on second platform. The damage is unhealable after some time.
  Topic: [FIXED] [Trinket]Amalgam's Seventh Spine
Helfried

Replies: 4
Views: 2137

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 23-07-2017, 22:20:10   Subject: [FIXED] [Trinket]Amalgam's Seventh Spine
It doesn't work with Priests either. Heal and Flash Heal do not proc Fragile Echoes.
  Topic: Realm first Elerthe Renferal!
Helfried

Replies: 15
Views: 4277

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 21-07-2017, 17:33:32   Subject: Realm first Elerthe Renferal!
[quote ascuns]

The ticking damage is one of the most minor difficulties the boss offer, at that point the boss was probably dead anyway.

For your information, the Wind ability deals 500k damage per tick instead of 150-160k damage at melee range. Also, some people did not get their wing buff and had to run manually to the next platform(s), plus the spider that can only be taunted by Taunt ab ...
  Topic: Legion Dungeons
Helfried

Replies: 258
Views: 86242

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 15-07-2017, 14:17:28   Subject: Legion Dungeons
Nerthalion's Lair

Since the waterfall and transportation barrels are not working, portals were put at the start to replace them. However, there are portals only in Heroic and Mythic +0 difficulty (Did not try Normal). Portals disappear in any Mythic + which make the group lose very precious seconds especially in very high level of mythic.

As soon as the key is put, the portals disappear.

Also, combat bugs are still present ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Death Knight] [Spell] Death Grip
Helfried

Replies: 4
Views: 1547

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 14-07-2017, 22:51:10   Subject: [FIXED] [Death Knight] [Spell] Death Grip
Confirm. Some bosses spells can be interruptable by Death Grip which shouldn't be happening.
Examples:
- Helya [Halls of Valor] : Can interrupt Sanctify.
- God-King Skovald [Halls of Valor] : Can interrupt Ragnarok.
  Topic: [Dungeon] Maw of Soul
Helfried

Replies: 22
Views: 5216

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 13-07-2017, 17:55:12   Subject: [Dungeon] Maw of Soul
[quote ascuns]
That's what I originally did! But a GM closed my posts and told me to post them here.
  Topic: [Dungeon] Maw of Soul
Helfried

Replies: 22
Views: 5216

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 13-07-2017, 15:41:45   Subject: [Dungeon] Maw of Soul
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: When we are in the first floor of the ship (downstairs), AoE damage pull the mobs upstairs. When we got upstairs after the second boss, the ship was pretty much clean already.
Proof: I apologize for the quality of the screenshots, I tried my best to take them in time.
http://imgur.com/etoZJTK
http://imgur.com/lfRac5n (Mistcallers coming from above)
http://imgur.com/VnmibqP (Champions coming from above)

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next