User
Pass
2FA

Search found 21 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: How to retrieve heritage armor for Void Elf if donated for?
Marklyftarn

Replies: 4
Views: 352

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 03-04-2020, 16:18:08   Subject: How to retrieve heritage armor for Void Elf if donated for?
Alright, well thanks for the answer!
Marklyftarn

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 02-04-2020, 17:30:27   Subject: Re: How to retrieve heritage armor for Void Elf if donated for?
[quote ascuns]
And.. I know that you need to level to 110 with the race, but since I donated for it.
Marklyftarn

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 02-04-2020, 16:55:52   Subject: How to retrieve heritage armor for Void Elf if donated for?
Recently donated to unlock Void Elf race, however I can't get my head around where to recieve/retrieve the heritage armor transmog for it.
  Topic: [REJECTED] Game does not allow me to change race.
Marklyftarn

Replies: 6
Views: 353

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-03-2020, 23:43:41   Subject: [REJECTED] Game does not allow me to change race.
Shop
Marklyftarn

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-03-2020, 23:42:08   Subject: [REJECTED] Game does not allow me to change race.
https://imgur.com/a/ImBmZtz

Update @ 27-03-2020, 22:42:08

What you could do maybe is to grant me a rename, if it works to choose another name.
Marklyftarn

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-03-2020, 23:39:12   Subject: [REJECTED] Game does not allow me to change race.
Update: Still does not work, tells me the name is unavailable still. Yet I got the name.
Marklyftarn

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-03-2020, 17:39:59   Subject: Game does not allow me to change race.
Bug description: Paid for a race change and name change but the game does not allow me to change race, when I get to the name selection I leave the form as it is since I dont want to change name for my character and it hits me with "That name is unavailab ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] The Combat Bug
Marklyftarn

Replies: 1
Views: 548

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 19-10-2019, 00:13:23   Subject: The Combat Bug
WoW Freakz link: No link.
Bug description: Will you fix the known combat bug anytime soon? It is really annoying when in, for example mythic+ being unable to switch gear / use pre pots etc if this bug kicks in, nei, WHEN this bug kicks in. The only ones that ...
  Topic: Inkeeper @Valdisdal is not a rested xp area
Marklyftarn

Replies: 0
Views: 204

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 13-10-2019, 18:51:22   Subject: Inkeeper @Valdisdal is not a rested xp area
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Cannot instant log out @Stormheim, Valdisdal because of area around inkeeper not being a rested xp area
Proof: Cannot instant log out.
[img] https://imgur.com/a/JXdBeg4 [/img]
  Topic: [Blade's Edge Mountains] Gorgrom the Dragon-Eater
Marklyftarn

Replies: 3
Views: 663

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 06-10-2019, 15:00:41   Subject: [Blade's Edge Mountains] Gorgrom the Dragon-Eater
Confirmed
  Topic: [Item] Brilliant Hexweave Cloak
Marklyftarn

Views: 549

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 06-10-2019, 14:59:37   Subject: [Item] Brilliant Hexweave Cloak
Confirmed, the different blue colors of the item does not exist in the freakz database yet.
  Topic: [Zul Gurub] Duplicate boss NPC's of High Priest Venoxis
Marklyftarn

Replies: 1
Views: 287

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 02-10-2019, 19:37:49   Subject: [Zul Gurub] Duplicate boss NPC's of High Priest Venoxis
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Dual NPC boss models exists for High Priest Venoxis
Proof: https://imgur.com/JysuJSg
  Topic: Loot bug in Zul Aman / Zul Gurub
Marklyftarn

Replies: 0
Views: 271

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 02-10-2019, 19:34:26   Subject: Loot bug in Zul Aman / Zul Gurub
WoW Freakz link: No link
Bug description: Loot is not guaranteed as it should in legacy dungeons, some bosses dont even drop loot. Example in Zul aman and Zul Gurub.
Main problem, bosses sometimes dont drop any loot AT ALL.
Proof: If soloing a cata dungeon ...
  Topic: Can't loot artifact weapons from mailbox
Marklyftarn

Replies: 2
Views: 558

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 01-10-2019, 13:46:32   Subject: Can't loot artifact weapons from mailbox
Solved.
  Topic: [Blade's Edge Mountains] Gorgrom the Dragon-Eater
Marklyftarn

Views: 663

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 01-10-2019, 13:44:48   Subject: [Blade's Edge Mountains] Gorgrom the Dragon-Eater
WoW Freakz link: 10723 https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=10723&name=gorgrom-the-dragon-eater
Bug description: Nothing is wrong with the quest regarding script, it will just not complete. When the quest is completed and you return to Rexxa ...

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next