Pass
2FA

Search found 68 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] Miss from behind.
Risetta

Replies: 7
Views: 1412

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 10-04-2012, 13:01:52   Subject: [REJECTED] Miss from behind.
no parry from behind, u can miss from behind if u dont have enough hit
  Topic: [FIXED] Hymn of Hope major exploit
Risetta

Replies: 30
Views: 7467

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 01-04-2012, 13:18:23   Subject: [FIXED] Hymn of Hope major exploit
i have no clue how you did that, you can see i used shadowfiend too and that regened like 21k~ mana you did not use it and you were out of combat, and got lot more mana increase than me, thats why i r ...
Risetta

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 01-04-2012, 11:55:19   Subject: [FIXED] Hymn of Hope major exploit
http://beta.xfire.com/videos/560493/
started recovering at 6% and final was 66%, after shadofiend faded and i got out of combat.
strange, because first tick of hymn of hope was 1795, other 3 was 2069, so it is working wel ...
Risetta

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 01-04-2012, 11:25:02   Subject: [FIXED] Hymn of Hope major exploit
[quote ascuns]
you cant make full mana even with shadowfiend + power torrent proc + volcanic pot and hymn of hope, even if you could, thats not a bug, why would be?? thats just smart skill using, thats just how skilled players using, ppl who know their classes not just runnin ...
Risetta

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 01-04-2012, 11:03:30   Subject: [FIXED] Hymn of Hope major exploit
shaman's mana tide totem recover almost full mana not hymn of hope lol, hymn of hope even comboed with power torrent + shadowfiend cant heal to 50% mana
holy priest is the hardest healer to play with and it has the worst mana regen, just nerf resto shaman or resto druid, both are faceroll to play, cant even go oom wit ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] all player's talent reset
Risetta

Replies: 0
Views: 350

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 01-04-2012, 01:14:42   Subject: all player's talent reset
is it possible to do a talent/character reset/debugging whatever for every character in the database? i can remember once it was in plan, but it did not happen, actually not on exodus. it would be good because lots of players has strange rage/mana/energy regen and some other features after realm transfers which makes t ...
  Topic: mastery arcane/ arcane blast - major bug
Risetta

Replies: 10
Views: 2361

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 01-04-2012, 00:41:50   Subject: mastery arcane/ arcane blast - major bug
what do you want more nerf on arcane? soon frost will be better than arcane in pve? these sentences like: 150-160k crits on raid, which raid, which boss, if it is about halfus does not mean nothing because halfus fight is bugged, even 150k crit not much as arcane since arcane is about that, it has not got any dot and s ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Number of loot is incorrect
Risetta

Replies: 4
Views: 854

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 31-03-2012, 18:58:46   Subject: Number of loot is incorrect
Number of loot is incorrect in 25 man raids, basically it should be like this:
25 man normal: 6 items, if boss can drop token then +3 tokens, so 6+3 (on normal obviously for cho'gall and nefarian)
25 man heroic: 6 items, if boss can drop token then +3 tokens, so 6+3
10 man is correct, 2 items 1 token if boss can dro ...
  Topic: Hunter cast times
Risetta

Replies: 12
Views: 2729

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 31-03-2012, 18:21:36   Subject: Hunter cast times
[quote ascuns]
not the improved is the source of problem, because cast times are totally diferent as tooltip says and quartz calculate, its right for aimed and steady shot aswell.
  Topic: Ignite- mage- still bugged
Risetta

Views: 2012

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 26-03-2012, 21:55:02   Subject: Ignite- mage- still bugged
i checked combustion and ignite dmg on maloriak 25 herioc, working properly, i can't see abnormal dmg. here are the screenshots:
http://i42.tinypic.com/17tnja.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/68h2eh.jpg
just for those who don't know mage class: why are they doing so many ticks? mage has an ability which makes it able for spreading dots on targets within 12 yards,
why first 2 dmg ...
  Topic: abnormal dmg for every class on Halfus encounter
Risetta

Replies: 15
Views: 3334

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-03-2012, 15:02:07   Subject: abnormal dmg for every class on Halfus encounter
i dont know why it doesnt make sense, its like all other characters skills, ignite, piercing shot, hand of light, shamans skill, fury wa combat rogue and every char i wont continue listing, so all those triggered or xy effects which based on a skill dmg get 100-500% dmg boost depends on how many drakes dead. but they should not, because the skill which trigger it, or based on, ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Improved devouring plague- priest- still bugged
Risetta

Views: 1727

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-03-2012, 13:40:22   Subject: [REJECTED] Improved devouring plague- priest- still bugged
[quote ascuns]
im glad you wrote this ;D
Risetta

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-03-2012, 11:19:56   Subject: abnormal dmg for every class on Halfus encounter
we both missunderstand eachother -...
stop explaining your theory because all wrong, developers will check halfus for sure, and they will fix it, everybody will be happy
If you have a Tallent wich increases your Spell by 50% for example. I think it calculates wrong with the Killed drakes debuff on Halfus. =
500% Increased DMG for killing the drakes becames 500%+(500*0.5)=750% DMG instead of 500% THAT is what Happens in my opinion.
  Topic: [REJECTED] Improved devouring plague- priest- still bugged
Risetta

Views: 1727

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-03-2012, 11:15:38   Subject: [REJECTED] Improved devouring plague- priest- still bugged
do you see ezeky? thats why i was talking about, ppl running with reports and not skills bugged, halfus encounter bugged.... all skills working well on other fights, just on halfus not, dont you think problem is with halfus?
Risetta

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-03-2012, 10:27:44   Subject: abnormal dmg for every class on Halfus encounter
ezeky plz dont, you know well its working wrongly, its simple math, and i wrote you wont spam that skill becaues you just apply devouring plague in every 24 sec when expire, u wont spam it and with that 4k mana cost you would go oom, and mechanic of that skill works:
when you apply devouring plague system calculate total dmg in a pool over 24 sec, and that dmg 30% is improved which doing instantly when you apply. there is no shadow pri ...

Page 1 of 5 Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next