User
Pass
2FA

Search found 13 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [BfA][War Campaing][Krazzlefrazz Outpost]The detonator are not working
THATONENERD

Replies: 4
Views: 667

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 18-03-2022, 22:58:51   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [BfA][War Campaing][Krazzlefrazz Outpost]The detonator are not working
yup same
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Eltrigg NPC Is bugged (Travel for Drustvar)
THATONENERD

Replies: 2
Views: 346

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 17-03-2022, 01:15:53   Subject: [DUPLICATE] Eltrigg NPC Is bugged (Travel for Drustvar)
Yeah i have the same issue. It's been one of the most reported bugged quests for a while and idk why it hasn't been repaired yet since it worked before and it's just one teleport that's bugged. SL mes ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Shadowlands] Foraging for Fragments Bugged, no mirror on the floor
THATONENERD

Views: 448

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 16-03-2022, 18:49:47   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Shadowlands] Foraging for Fragments Bugged, no mirror on the floor
same here
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Kul Tiras] Throst, the Blighted Lands
THATONENERD

Replies: 7
Views: 717

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 15-03-2022, 18:50:13   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Kul Tiras] Throst, the Blighted Lands
I had the same issue for a while too
  Topic: Can't enter Legion Raids
THATONENERD

Views: 340

PostForum: Other   Posted: 12-03-2022, 15:37:06   Subject: Can't enter Legion Raids
WoW Freakz link:
Character name:Velindrena
Bug description: I've tried entering old legion raids to try to solo them on a new SL character but the entrances don't work. I also tried making a group ...
  Topic: Can I get to Nazjatar?
THATONENERD

Replies: 1
Views: 580

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 12-03-2022, 01:23:20   Subject: Can I get to Nazjatar?
Does anyone know how to get to Nazjatar? I know the quest that send you there is automatic after having unlocked BFA world quests but maybe I'm missing something. I finished both Ready For War and the ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Blackrock Depths Duarf Quest bug
THATONENERD

Views: 336

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 07-03-2022, 18:42:03   Subject: [REJECTED] Blackrock Depths Duarf Quest bug
Yup same here
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Quest - Drustvar Ho!] the npc is bugged
THATONENERD

Views: 431

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 07-03-2022, 18:41:18   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Quest - Drustvar Ho!] the npc is bugged
Same issue here
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Stormwind] Blackrock Depths - Can't enter Blackrock Depths' scenario
THATONENERD

Replies: 3
Views: 496

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 05-03-2022, 04:18:41   Subject: [REJECTED] [Stormwind] Blackrock Depths - Can't enter Blackrock Depths' scenario
As someone catching up on missed BFA content, pretty sure most allied races questlines/achivement requirement questline have at least one quest bugged blocking you from finishing them. Out of the 6 ne ...
  Topic: [BFA/Drustvar/The Pride of Kul Tiras] Thros, the Blighted Lands
THATONENERD

Replies: 0
Views: 257

PostForum: Quests   Posted: 03-03-2022, 21:05:22   Subject: [BFA/Drustvar/The Pride of Kul Tiras] Thros, the Blighted Lands
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=51445&name=thros-the-blighted-lands
Character name:Velindrena
Bug description: Went down to that room under the tree in Drustva ...
  Topic: Blood Elf heritage armor(and dwarf)
THATONENERD

Views: 399

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 03-03-2022, 18:42:02   Subject: Blood Elf heritage armor(and dwarf)
Alright quick question
I play a blood elf and have just grinded Exalted for Silvermoon City, but as I found out the Sin'Dorei heritage armor is not in the game yet, or at least able to be collected o ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [BFA][Kul Tiras] "Stopping the Sappers" Arcane teleport beacons are missing
THATONENERD

Replies: 7
Views: 1102

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-02-2022, 21:04:57   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [BFA][Kul Tiras] "Stopping the Sappers" Arcane teleport beacons are missing
same, I've been trying to catch up on BFA but almost every major questline seems to have some sort of bug completely stopping you
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [BFA/Horde War Campaign] A Change in Direction
THATONENERD

Views: 191

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-02-2022, 13:50:41   Subject: [BFA/Horde War Campaign] A Change in Direction
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=51440&name=a-change-in-direction
Character name:Keynivath
Bug description: idk why but in this quest it won't allow me to fight ...

Page 1 of 1