Pass
2FA

Search found 26 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: third attempt dalaran hearthstone and whistle
cryptonite26

Replies: 1
Views: 203

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 18-07-2020, 10:55:13   Subject: third attempt dalaran hearthstone and whistle
Character Name: Keyboardher and wildheart
Item Name & ID: Dala HS and Whistle
Armory Link:
Details: (optional) https://forum.wow-freakz.com/view-post-5979286.html https://forum.wow-freakz.com/s ...
  Topic: [COMPLETED] second attempt at dala HS and whistle recovery. first one was closed as done but wasn't
cryptonite26

Views: 328

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 13-07-2020, 23:22:04   Subject: second attempt at dala HS and whistle recovery. first one was closed as done but wasn't
Character Name: Keyboardher and wildheart
Item Name & ID: Dala HS and Whistle
Armory Link:
Details: (optional) https://forum.wow-freakz.com/view-post-5979286.html
I didn't receive dala HS or w ...
  Topic: [COMPLETED] Dalaran hearthstone and whistle
cryptonite26

Views: 343

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-06-2020, 13:04:05   Subject: Dalaran hearthstone and whistle
Character Name: Keyboardher (was keyboardhero before the restore idk why the name didn't completely restore) and wildheart
Item Name & ID:dalaran hearthstone and whistle
Armory Link:
Details: ( ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Battle Pets] Stench does not last 4 turns
cryptonite26

Views: 207

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 16-04-2020, 06:43:04   Subject: Re: [Battle Pets] Stench does not last 4 turns
[quote ascuns]
This is not the only problem with battle pets. they don't spawn different rarities. never have any backup and no battle pets in legion areas are even fightable because they are lvl 0. No battle pet wor ...
  Topic: [Battle Pet] all battlepets in the wild are bugged worked in PTR
cryptonite26

Views: 379

PostForum: Other   Posted: 25-03-2020, 09:48:00   Subject: [Battle Pet] all battlepets in the wild are bugged worked in PTR
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: all encounters with battle pets in the wild have poor rarity all the time and are only one pet instead of them having backup. Legion zone battle pets are all level 0 and cannot even be battled. This was not the case early in ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Monk] [Windwalker]
cryptonite26

Views: 282

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 22-03-2020, 17:46:50   Subject: [Monk] [Windwalker]
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=196743&name=chi-orbit
Bug description: Chi orbit is only supposed to hit targets that you have engaged in combat however it is hitting anything and everything around you even neutral Town ...
  Topic: Windows 10 Update / Read-only cant be removed due the update
cryptonite26

Replies: 38
Views: 4203

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-09-2019, 19:29:27   Subject: Windows 10 Update / Read-only cant be removed due the update
I got it working. Don't ask me how or why but the version I downloaded from the freakz site just randomly started working now.
cryptonite26

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-09-2019, 17:47:18   Subject: Windows 10 Update / Read-only cant be removed due the update
[quote ascuns]
idk what it is then. my data folder stays 40 gb while I believe it's supposed to go to like 42 GB I've tried Qbittorrent, Utorrent, bittorrent.. I get less crashes on my 7.1.5 that partially updated than on the one from the site and have 42 data.xxx files vs 39 ...
cryptonite26

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-09-2019, 17:37:08   Subject: Windows 10 Update / Read-only cant be removed due the update
[quote ascuns]
I guessed as much haha. when did you download the client from the site? if you try downloading it now does it also only show 40GB space on the torrent client? maybe something messed the torrent up in recent days?
cryptonite26

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-09-2019, 17:28:55   Subject: Windows 10 Update / Read-only cant be removed due the update
[quote ascuns]
yes I checked all the files inside the folder are not read only. I'm just so frustrated - can't you for good measure share your copy as well? or at least your copy without your personal stuff like interface and wtf folder. I'm out of ideas. really I am.
cryptonite26

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-09-2019, 17:18:04   Subject: Windows 10 Update / Read-only cant be removed due the update
[quote ascuns]
thanks anyway. it's so weird. I have this issue on 5 computers it's so frustrating. is there any other trick I can try to force Data to not be read only? I took ownership and unticked read only so many times already but eveyrtime I check read only is ticked again.
cryptonite26

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-09-2019, 16:52:33   Subject: Windows 10 Update / Read-only cant be removed due the update
[quote ascuns]
Theramore
edit: also my torrent from freakz is also only around 40 gb instead of 42 gb
cryptonite26

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-09-2019, 16:49:11   Subject: Windows 10 Update / Read-only cant be removed due the update
[quote ascuns]
The torrent for me works 100% fine in a lot of zones. my issue is specific zones like Dusk Wallow Marsh for example which is why I'm asking to please specifically test that zone for me on that client so that I know if I have to keep redownloading this for the 4th time or if there is an issue that needs to be fixed. I can kinda get most zones running between my 2 installs but both of them haven't downloaded dust wallow marsh yet it seems.
cryptonite26

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-09-2019, 16:43:04   Subject: Windows 10 Update / Read-only cant be removed due the update
[quote ascuns]
do you play from this torrent? can you go to dustwallow marsh and confirm it working for me please? I play 100% fine in Broken Isles
cryptonite26

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-09-2019, 14:44:28   Subject: Windows 10 Update / Read-only cant be removed due the update
[quote ascuns]
so basically I'm screwed since their torrent is also incomplete just like my original game (was still downloading certain areas) gonna give up pretty soon can't even do mog runs.

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next