Pass
2FA

Search found 26 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [LIST] Professions-related bugs
novax

Replies: 463
Views: 75001

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 12-11-2017, 23:52:01   Subject: [LIST] Professions-related bugs
[quote ascuns]
any developer wants to watch this 5 minutes video ? please at least mention this problem and sort it on pending issues.
  Topic: [FIXED] [Paladin][Holy]Beacon of Virtue vs Raid Group
novax

Replies: 7
Views: 2626

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 02-11-2017, 04:33:10   Subject: [FIXED] [Paladin][Holy]Beacon of Virtue vs Raid Group
Any developers want to look into thee two problems ? These are serious issues to a holy paladin and deserve at least checking.
Problem 3 : you should be able to activate Auramastery while casting, but currently you cant. I know i should opened a separate topi ...
  Topic: [LIST] Professions-related bugs
novax

Replies: 463
Views: 75001

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 21-10-2017, 20:39:31   Subject: [LIST] Professions-related bugs
Prospecting legion ores doesn't work properly :
First - you shouldn't loot any color gem chip when prospecting felslate or leystone ore, the color of these gems chips only will be shown in the loot tab and then turn white when you loot them. only gem bags may ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Paladin][Holy]Beacon of Virtue vs Raid Group
novax

Views: 2626

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 19-10-2017, 10:14:24   Subject: [FIXED] [Paladin][Holy]Beacon of Virtue vs Raid Group
Confirm both issues above :
Even beacon of the lightbringer doesn't work if you heal someone in another group (no mater where your beacon target is) . As mentioned you should always heal yourself or someone in your group so the beacon target get healed from ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Eastern Plaguelands](Paladin's class hall) Fates Blessing
novax

Replies: 2
Views: 1057

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 04-09-2017, 03:27:52   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Eastern Plaguelands](Paladin's class hall) Fates Blessing
any developer want to fix this ? its very important because its related to tire 5 of class hall upgrades . and with out this NPC that upgrade is useless !
  Topic: [FIXED] [Paladin][Holy][Trait] Shock Treatment
novax

Replies: 10
Views: 2135

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 30-08-2017, 18:37:45   Subject: [FIXED] [Paladin][Holy][Trait] Shock Treatment
[quote ascuns]
askmrrobot.com clearly says that [Shock Treatment] effect is multiplicative and it separates this trait from critical healing modifier type and sort it as Extra Crit Healing modifier . But if u say askmrrobot is not a trusted proof , its another discussion.
novax

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 28-08-2017, 21:22:50   Subject: [FIXED] [Paladin][Holy][Trait] Shock Treatment
The calculation above is based on the game tool tips .
We know that critical strike is a chance that does 2x times of the normal Healinh/Damage . with 183k normal holy shock healing , the critical one should heal 2 * 183k = 366k
This trait obviously shows that it increases healing or damage of critical holy shock by ...
novax

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 25-08-2017, 15:49:16   Subject: [Paladin][Holy][Trait] Shock Treatment
WoW Freakz spell link: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=200315/shock-treatment
Bug description: even though the healing of critical holy shock increased with the last update , it still does less healing than it actually should
my normal holy shock does 183k, with 3/3 rank of this trait and double times crit : it should ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Paladin][Holy] LoH vs Reducing CD Spells
novax

Views: 2333

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 15-08-2017, 00:40:45   Subject: [REJECTED] [Paladin][Holy] LoH vs Reducing CD Spells
Ok, can you LOGICALLY explain to me how 40% faster on a 10 min cooldown spell will result in 7.2 min ?
http://imgur.com/a/oI8y6
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Paladin][Holy] LoH vs Reducing CD Spells
novax

Views: 2333

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 13-08-2017, 20:24:47   Subject: [REJECTED] [Paladin][Holy] LoH vs Reducing CD Spells
Confirmed
And can i ask devs to take a look on holy paladin ? It has the most buggy spells among healers right now and bcs of that it is the worst atm . Which shouldnt be like this according to retail
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Paladin][Holy] Healing output
novax

Replies: 4
Views: 1059

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 13-08-2017, 03:39:17   Subject: [REJECTED] [Paladin][Holy] Healing output
According to "http://www.askmrrobot.com" information and including "Versatility" on calculation, the numbers are correct. You can close the topic
novax

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 11-08-2017, 20:09:08   Subject: [REJECTED] [Paladin][Holy] Healing output
[quote ascuns]
Yes , I have 33 traits right now almost same as video (31trait)
I disagree with you , the pally healing output here is lower than retail and i wonder why . Specially on spells like light of dawn or tyr's deliverance
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Demon Hunter][Havoc] Fel Barrage
novax

Views: 1067

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 11-08-2017, 03:39:34   Subject: [REJECTED] [Demon Hunter][Havoc] Fel Barrage
[quote ascuns]
i can confirm this , and you should use it again to walk on ground.
novax

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 11-08-2017, 02:59:09   Subject: [Paladin][Holy] Healing output
WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: i tested several healing spells (Flash of light, Holy light, Light of dawn, holy shock, Tyr's delicerance) and compare it with a character from retail and noticed that output healing are somehow lower than it, whereas my pally and the guy in the video have almost same intellect and item level (mine is higher) . (I dont know spell's healing scale with what other than intellect since spell power ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Paladin][Holy] The Light Saves
novax

Replies: 2
Views: 614

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 06-08-2017, 02:14:26   Subject: [Paladin][Holy] The Light Saves
WoW Freakz spell link: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=200421/the-light-saves
http://imgur.com/a/UNwMA
Bug description: As you can see in the screenshot [The light saves] trait should trigger on beacon of virtue targets as well as Beacon of Light (I dont know about Beacon of Faith's target which should benefit from this trait or not)
Also it seems after health of Beacon's target falls below 50% , This trait doesn't trigger automaticall ...

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next