Pass
2FA

Search found 4 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] Tomb of Sargeras Desolate host
termos123

Replies: 3
Views: 719

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-04-2020, 15:39:43   Subject: [REJECTED] Tomb of Sargeras Desolate host
He claims that the Spear of Anguish shouldn't target tanks, even if there are no other viable targets. It used to work like this here back on 7.2.5, and allowed the "cheese" strategy of havi ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Halls of Valor] Hymdall resetting after finishing the encounter
termos123

Replies: 1
Views: 266

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 24-04-2020, 01:41:09   Subject: [Halls of Valor] Hymdall resetting after finishing the encounter
WoW Freakz link: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/FIXED-Halls-of-Valor-First-boss-reset-after-kill-t578352.html
Bug description: The issue seems to have not been fixed. I haven't taken any screenshots or ...
  Topic: [Death Knight][Blood] Dancing rune weapon
termos123

Replies: 4
Views: 723

PostForum: Other   Posted: 13-04-2020, 21:59:12   Subject: [Death Knight][Blood] Dancing rune weapon
I think that the issue might lie in the position that the weapons spawn in, or how they move. If I pop Dancing Rune Weapon while out of any enemies' range, then run into their range and quickly use an ...
  Topic: [FIXED] Tanks can be parried in endgame content
termos123

Replies: 2
Views: 704

PostForum: PvE   Posted: 09-04-2020, 18:09:43   Subject: Tanks can be parried in endgame content
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: From WoD and onwards, due to removal of expertise and hit ratings, tanks should no longer be able to be parried when fighting level-adequate content, which includes ...

Page 1 of 1