User
Pass
2FA

Crysis - Questions and Answers
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message3972
TheProphecy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-06-2012 02:22)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 12-02-2012, 16:37:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ask here any questions related to the guild "Crysis".

0 0

pasca

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-03-2012 20:08)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 15-02-2012, 23:23:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

saw your molten 'let's talk about moving to freakz' and i gotta say was impressed with the dedication for the guild! You are laik a big family and that's pretty much the idea! Anyway a thumbs up and if u do choose wow freakz might be a good idea! After all, the other guilds must have a strong competitor and all in all:cataclysm is still quite incipiently, give it time! Gl and hf! Soz for my bad spelling, rush hour and phone posting
0 0

Rikkycurtis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-06-2012 09:23)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 16-02-2012, 03:45:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Crysis is new here on Freakz as i am new as well to Crysis but it is a great community -

0 0

TheProphecy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-06-2012 02:22)

Post Posted: 18-02-2012, 14:33:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

pasca wrote:
saw your molten 'let's talk about moving to freakz' and i gotta say was impressed with the dedication for the guild! You are laik a big family and that's pretty much the idea! Anyway a thumbs up and if u do choose wow freakz might be a good idea! After all, the other guilds must have a strong competitor and all in all:cataclysm is still quite incipiently, give it time! Gl and hf! Soz for my bad spelling, rush hour and phone posting

The decision was hard to make, we spent hours debating on the subject.

In the end, there is no such thing as a right or wrong decision, whatever you decide is based on limited information, you cannot possibly take into account all the variables implicated.

0 0

sagaciter

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-11-2013 07:16)

Post Posted: 10-03-2012, 18:18:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

salutare,eram ,acu ceva timp,intr o ghilda crysis pe genesis care s a mutat se pare dar nu stiu unde.am gasit crysis pe exodus si acum sunt pe pagina voastra citind una alta si incercand sa aflu daca e tot aceeasi si...nu pare a fii ea.am dreptate ori ma insel?nu ma intereseaza sa aderez ,timpul si interesul meu pt wow este redus oarecum,doar cautam pe cineva.am incercat ingame sa l caut dar cei din crysis ,hai unii,ori nu stiu engleza ori nu joaca,ori ....nu conteaza,asa ca m am gandit sa postez aici .scz pt timpul irosit,pace
0 0

Mofuu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-04-2015 21:55)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 15-03-2012, 21:14:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

sagaciter wrote:
salutare,eram ,acu ceva timp,intr o ghilda crysis pe genesis care s a mutat se pare dar nu stiu unde.am gasit crysis pe exodus si acum sunt pe pagina voastra citind una alta si incercand sa aflu daca e tot aceeasi si...nu pare a fii ea.am dreptate ori ma insel?nu ma intereseaza sa aderez ,timpul si interesul meu pt wow este redus oarecum,doar cautam pe cineva.am incercat ingame sa l caut dar cei din crysis ,hai unii,ori nu stiu engleza ori nu joaca,ori ....nu conteaza,asa ca m am gandit sa postez aici .scz pt timpul irosit,pace

cool story bro...no clue what u said tho...what part of English speaking guild did you not understand?

0 0

HamFrozenSolid

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-11-2012 18:44)

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 21:07:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Do you guys have a website or something? It's a little hard to think about applying when I don't know your raid times, if you're even recruiting, or what classes/specs you're looking for.
0 0

Priestinator

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-05-2012 03:23)

Post Posted: 22-04-2012, 18:49:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

HamFrozenSolid wrote:
Do you guys have a website or something? It's a little hard to think about applying when I don't know your raid times, if you're even recruiting, or what classes/specs you're looking for.

+1 Do you guys have a guild information thread of some sort, or maybe a website? Or are you just not recruiting right now?

0 0

mely

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-06-2012 21:55)

Post Posted: 23-04-2012, 05:28:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sorry about that, Just been too lazy to set something like that up.

We essentially raid at a North American-ish time zone.

Raid times are 12 server time, which starts about midnight for Europeans.

It's 2PM for GMT-8. So convert according to that, We raid for 2 hours maximum. At the moment we have every single boss on 10/25 heroic mode down except for Omnotron Heroic 25.
The only reason Omnotron hasn't been down yet is probably due to the server being a bit unstable these past weeks, havn't had much chance for progression raids.

Heres a picture of our newest Artramedes 25heroic kill
IMG: http://i40.tinypic.com/2lw83tx.jpg

And video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-LvZs3BHE

I will try to get a full detailed information chart about our guild after exam periods. Thanks for showing interest in < Crysis >

0 0

HamFrozenSolid

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-11-2012 18:44)

Post Posted: 23-04-2012, 19:52:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hmm, if my time zone conversion is correct, you raid at about 5PM Central Standard? That's right into dinner with the family. Shame. :\

And wtf those warriors. I know Atramedes has a lot more going on for the ranged than melee, but there's such a huge DPS gap between them and the rest of your DPS, lol.

0 0

Priestinator

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 26-04-2012, 21:13:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

mely wrote:
Sorry about that, Just been too lazy to set something like that up.

We essentially raid at a North American-ish time zone.

Raid times are 12 server time, which starts about midnight for Europeans.

It's 2PM for GMT-8. So convert according to that, We raid for 2 hours maximum. At the moment we have every single boss on 10/25 heroic mode down except for Omnotron Heroic 25.
The only reason Omnotron hasn't been down yet is probably due to the server being a bit unstable these past weeks, havn't had much chance for progression raids.

Heres a picture of our newest Artramedes 25heroic kill
IMG: http://i40.tinypic.com/2lw83tx.jpg

And video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU-LvZs3BHE

I will try to get a full detailed information chart about our guild after exam periods. Thanks for showing interest in < Crysis >

That time is perfect for me. I play mostly on molten(WoTLK) at the moment but I'm loving freakz. Im fed up with molten's complete neglect of the bugs on the server. They still havent fixed harvest soul sucking you through the floor and killing you, making LK HC impossible, and normal slightly annoying. I'm not sure exactly when I will finally move to freakz but it will probably be in a couple months. I have been leveling a Druid(will be resto) in my spare time. Is that a class/spec you need?

0 0

Vishax

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-09-2012 05:37)

Post Posted: 27-04-2012, 00:47:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

great, moar druids, we always raid with like 8 and 4 resto druids, lol -
0 0

Priestinator

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 27-04-2012, 13:59:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Vishax wrote:
great, moar druids, we always raid with like 8 and 4 resto druids, lol -

What other healing classes do you need? Hpala, Rshaman, Disc/Holy priest? I prefer to heal.
I play a priest + resto druid in WoTLK, as those are my favorite.

0 0

mely

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-06-2012 21:55)

Post Posted: 27-04-2012, 20:42:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

A priest healer is probably the most desirable healer class at this moment.

Try to catch me online and whisper me (usually on during raid times)

0 0

Priestinator

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 28-04-2012, 05:19:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

mely wrote:
A priest healer is probably the most desirable healer class at this moment.

Try to catch me online and whisper me (usually on during raid times)

Ok I'll make a priest and level it instead. When I move to cata(in ~2 months like I said), I will start preparing for Cata raids. Cata is going to take some getting used to. When I'm ready I can apply for <Crysis> - if you guys still need members. I don't want to be a burden on you guys before I even know how to play Cata.

Note: I'm sorry that I made it sound like I wanted to join this guild right this second. I'm still finishing up on WoTLK like I said. There's no sense joining now if I won't be active. I was simply looking for more information, and trying to decide if I should continue leveling my druid. I was told that you guys were a good guild + I should try to get in when I move to cata on freakz.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 29-06-2024, 16:20:35
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x