User
Pass
2FA

Exodus & PvP
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message7422
Dietrying

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-08-2017 23:09)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 13-03-2012, 04:44:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

World PvP is dead now.

I play with 5 tauren shamans (multibox) and usually alliance players start attacking me after they make raid with more than 5 players.
So, if i want some World PvP, i can only stay near alliance players and wait until they group up and start rushing me.
And if they suddenly rush me, they automatically receive double chance to kill me.
If they succeed with killing me, they continue gank my corpses with ~10 players.

In fact, if you try to make some World PvP, you will be ganked.
Thats really confusing...

0 0

Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 04-11-2013 13:20)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 13-03-2012, 09:16:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dietrying wrote:
World PvP is dead now.

I play with 5 tauren shamans (multibox) and usually alliance players start attacking me after they make raid with more than 5 players.
So, if i want some World PvP, i can only stay near alliance players and wait until they group up and start rushing me.
And if they suddenly rush me, they automatically receive double chance to kill me.
If they succeed with killing me, they continue gank my corpses with ~10 players.

So you like to fight 5v1 but you QQ when there's 5v10?

GS Playlist - http://www.grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/Architech/84418068/
0 0

Berna

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-10-2019 19:56)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 13-03-2012, 13:45:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Architech wrote:
Dietrying wrote:
World PvP is dead now.

finally some brained ppl.

0 0

spartan123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2015 12:17)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 13-03-2012, 14:15:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Architech wrote:
Dietrying wrote:
World PvP is dead now.

exactly, architech for president !

0 0

Dietrying

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 13-03-2012, 16:53:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Architech wrote:
Dietrying wrote:
World PvP is dead now.

It was not QQ post. You distort my words and change the meaning of what I've said.
I can join random BG's at any time and 90% chance that i will rape alliance players with crazy scores -
(you can find some qq threads and video about my shamans in ban request section)

About gank:
I agree that gank is part of World PvP.
But, for today, you can't avoid being ganked while trying to PvP with players in Stormwind (or Orgrimmar).
There is no reason to fly in Stormwind and trying to involve alliance players in World PvP becaurse you will be ganked hard.
And this is why World PvP is dead now.
As result; i think that Stormwind and Orgrimmar must be open-world PvP areas.

0 0

spartan123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2015 12:17)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 13-03-2012, 18:41:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dietrying wrote:
Architech wrote:
Dietrying wrote:
World PvP is dead now.

It was not QQ post. You distort my words and change the meaning of what I've said.
I can join random BG's at any time and 90% chance that i will rape alliance players with crazy scores -
(you can find some qq threads and video about my shamans in ban request section)

About gank:
I agree that gank is part of World PvP.
But, for today, you can't avoid being ganked while trying to PvP with players in Stormwind (or Orgrimmar).
There is no reason to fly in Stormwind and trying to involve alliance players in World PvP becaurse you will be ganked hard.
And this is why World PvP is dead now.
As result; i think that Stormwind and Orgrimmar must be open-world PvP areas.

...so you want ppl to ignore you while you take a nice little walk around SW ?

0 0

Wtfhaxx

[Creep]

(since 04-02-2015 15:42)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 13-03-2012, 18:54:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Capital cities cannot be free world PvP, bcoz they are faction's territories. For example, You're horde, and you're comming to Stormwind. You're on alliance territory so it's natural you cannot attack any alliance player unless they attack you. PvP realm status is about free PvP in NEUTRAL zones, such as Hellfire Peninsula, Borean Tundra, Tanaris etc. So, even if Exodus was PvP, you wouldn't be able to attack players on their own territory unless they have enabled PvP, or attack you wich turns their PvP on. On PvP realm you can also communicate with opposite faction on global channels, such as General/Trade/any created channel, wich I miss alot.
0 0

zsotrab

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-11-2012 18:47)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 15-03-2012, 22:24:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I would like to say one thing.
I played some WoW servers before so i can tell the difference.
World PvP is something that does not disturb lvl'ing.
Trust me, both factions will come to aid their low lvl heroes ;p (especially alliance) and at cost of possible ganking there is big change in game - it get's really live, more action and so and so.
So if i can vote for the future - World PvP > other posibilities -

0 0

Dietrying

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 15-03-2012, 23:39:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I vote for World PvP too.
It's fun, if you get good team for that...

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3    

The time now is 07-07-2024, 21:56:56
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x