User
Pass
2FA

Swixy in PvP -- OP 70K -- UP!!!!!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message10829
mckennyx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-04-2017 21:53)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 22-04-2012, 11:46:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Kazee92 wrote:
nice vid man glad that someone had the balls to make a vid other than these scrubby flamers in the thread

maybe you'll come across my mage in org

We'll see - ty

0 0

reparlana

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-02-2017 11:45)

Post Posted: 29-04-2012, 17:10:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

mckennyx wrote:
what kind of vid should i make next ?

put the video that i've pwned u with my fire mage ^^
and the other one that i and valareth evade stormwind and killed everything!

0 0

spartan123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2015 12:17)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 29-04-2012, 18:33:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

reparlana wrote:
mckennyx wrote:
what kind of vid should i make next ?

...so hardcore.

/sarcasmoff

0 0

mckennyx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-04-2017 21:53)

Post Posted: 29-04-2012, 22:38:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

reparlana wrote:

wait you mean ... when you was alone you /wave-d all the time and all of a sudden 2 more mages appeared ? and than ganked me like a pro ? well yea that pretty heroic from guys like you ... not even surprised abou this that u write here sh!t .. gl in your life dude:)

and about the stormwind thing .. its prettymuch awesome that you can abuse the dismount thingy .. that you use frost nova to get ppl dismounted from high places and than slow fall like a baws .. just l2play and then come to my topic kkthxbai

0 0

reparlana

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 30-04-2012, 00:51:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

mckennyx wrote:
reparlana wrote:

wait you mean ... when you was alone you /wave-d all the time and all of a sudden 2 more mages appeared ? and than ganked me like a pro ? well yea that pretty heroic from guys like you ... not even surprised abou this that u write here sh!t .. gl in your life dude:)

and about the stormwind thing .. its prettymuch awesome that you can abuse the dismount thingy .. that you use frost nova to get ppl dismounted from high places and than slow fall like a baws .. just l2play and then come to my topic kkthxbai

dude i've pwned u alone O.O
i've let u finish your "work" with others and no one was a mage only me! and u got pwned! put that video cuz u S#ck like hell against my mage! sorry but u have no chance against him and btw i never do frost nova in the middle of the air to get someone dismount! everyone got pyroblast if they to face me got pwned! sorry but u wrong, i was not in that "group" ^^
btw 2 a.m i will be in stormwind to kill everyone so be a man and show and try to pwn me... oh wait u cant *trollface* gl no lifer!

0 0

starshard

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-03-2014 14:03)

Post Posted: 30-04-2012, 09:52:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

reparlana wrote:
mckennyx wrote:
reparlana wrote:

i've let u finish your "work" with others and no one was a mage only me! and u got pwned! put that video cuz u S#ck like hell against my mage! sorry but u have no chance against him and btw i never do frost nova in the middle of the air to get someone dismount! everyone got pyroblast if they to face me got pwned! sorry but u wrong, i was not in that "group" ^^
btw 2 a.m i will be in stormwind to kill everyone so be a man and show and try to pwn me... oh wait u cant *trollface* gl no lifer!

You better put your very huge virtual penis back to your pants. And,reacting to your last words, from you two, ysou are the one who seem to be more like a "nolifer"...I mean cmon, you have never been beaten? and would you upload a video where you actually getting pwned? NO. Think of yourself at tfirst, then judge others. Now stfu.

0 0

spartan123

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 30-04-2012, 14:17:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

reparlana wrote:
mckennyx wrote:
reparlana wrote:

damn....you are *** stupid.

here, you have won the shit cake.

0 0

Wtfhaxx

[Creep]

(since 04-02-2015 15:42)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 30-04-2012, 16:15:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Some people don't know when they should stop playing World of Warcraft...
0 0

lamonna08

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-01-2023 13:43)

Post Posted: 30-04-2012, 18:09:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

well there it is swifty Ops mean swixy do some deuls against this mage and lets us see whether his good as he said or u .

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv348/LordPsynister/enh4.jpg
0 0

reparlana

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 30-04-2012, 22:48:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

woah to much rage in this post! i might think u all alliance and get raged cuz i pwn urs asses in bgs and arenas! always ganking like hell! ROFL ROFL! come swifty wannabe! i will proud to put a end to your ego! ^^
now post the fcking video that u got pwned u noob! and the others ones just stfu ffs!

0 0

Wtfhaxx

[Creep]

(since 04-02-2015 15:42)

Post Posted: 30-04-2012, 22:58:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

reparlana wrote:
i will proud to put a end to your ego! ^^

0 0

Taelan

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-04-2018 16:49)

Post Posted: 01-05-2012, 18:32:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

These pathetic videos made my day.You are beating a couple of badly geared morons with low rating while you are full vicious and decided to film it ? Tou'che. I'd like to see how you will do 2v1 against me and my partner( who happens to be a rogue also) when we both are full vicious with former 2k arena team rating.Scratch that, you can't even beat a single person that is skilled and geared in a 1v1.Not to mention that you are copying swifty,get a life please.

I apoligize for the negative post, but you are acting like a complete asshole.

0 0

spartan123

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 01-05-2012, 21:43:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

reparlana wrote:
woah to much rage in this post! i might think u all alliance and get raged cuz i pwn urs asses in bgs and arenas! always ganking like hell! ROFL ROFL! come swifty wannabe! i will proud to put a end to your ego! ^^
now post the fcking video that u got pwned u noob! and the others ones just stfu ffs!

....umm, give life a try.

0 0

reparlana

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 02-05-2012, 18:55:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

spartan123 wrote:
reparlana wrote:

....umm, give life a try.

love u too <3 :3

for pseudo wannabe swifty:

dude choose an hour and a place and i will be there to pwn u ffs! sick of your bullsh%t videos!
stop trying to be what u cant be ffs"

cheers
meow :3 <3
love you all(haters)

0 0

lamonna08

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-01-2023 13:43)

Post Posted: 02-05-2012, 21:54:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

guys lets choose a place where u 2 or 3 can meet and rock it with duels + record so we can tell who is the best .
BTW swixy if u loose u have to know that ur not good cause the only thing that help warriors in this patch is the OP DMG OP DMG OP DMG and dont say any thing that arms is skille cause even blizz staff said that warr in 4.0.6 are not only OP but deeply wrong mistake done by them and thats why next patch warr get nerffed a lot furry and arms DMG .
any way will see u guys in new vid = skill ppl not pve low skill ppl

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv348/LordPsynister/enh4.jpg
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

The time now is 28-06-2024, 11:27:18
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x