User
Pass
2FA

Freakz vs Molten
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message17391
Tinuviel

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-04-2013 16:12)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 09-05-2012, 23:12:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yes, shadow89, you totally sound like you know what you're talking about.

Sorry to burst your hopes, but DDoS - One of the most blunt attacks, can never be fully stopped, it's effects can only be minimized (Ideally, up to a point where the service doesn't drop in performance of handling normal requests).
And, for 400 euro, you can protect your service from maybe mosquitos, but not DDoS.

- Rhapsody [Exodus]
0 0

Rizwan

[Retired Moderator]

(since 17-04-2022 04:52)

Votes: 71

Post Posted: 09-05-2012, 23:28:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Tinuviel wrote:

Sorry to burst your hopes, but DDoS - One of the most blunt attacks, can never be fully stopped, it's effects can only be minimized (Ideally, up to a point where the service doesn't drop in performance of handling normal requests).
And, for 400 euro, you can protect your service from maybe mosquitos, but not DDoS.

That made me laugh out loud for real.

0 0

sharow89

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-05-2012 23:13)

Post Posted: 09-05-2012, 23:55:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Tinuviel wrote:

wow you ate the knowledge with a fork dont you?
most big provider alrdy have ddos protection and you have to pay a monthly fee not the hole service tp set up a ddos protection and so on but what ever, think its expensive if you want
as i said on heihachi it was around 400-500 euro and you dont feel anykind of ddos and 2 days of ddosing another one with their botnetwork was around 80-90 euros

0 0

dzvera

[Maniac]

(since 01-01-2020 19:36)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 10-05-2012, 00:30:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quote:
do you believe urself? We have a marginal website, always gets hacked and ddosed, cheap realms and no support. Thats called caring about money and not about comunity. Molten wow is uniting realms = bigger population and free char transfers, plus they still offer 2 expansions. Wow Freakz upgraded all Wotlk servers to Cata without asking... get some brains and learn to read. Greed drama is what happened here, mayby if servers werent ready for international players u shouldnt have opened exodus, again greed is very bad and we learned lessons the hard way

I already reported this to staff on forum but didnt get reply so i say again, pls take care of ur security linking this on internet, so is wow freakz hacked? http://pastebin.com/eRSmQYDR ppl

if you dont like it here, GET THE *** OUT. i was playing in molten for more than a year and i am not going back there for anything. you are some kind of sick drama queen anyway, i dont think someone will miss you..

0 0

HamFrozenSolid

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-11-2012 18:44)

Post Posted: 10-05-2012, 08:21:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

honduz wrote:
Molten wow doesnt even KNOW about us
Molten is very very aware of WoWfreakz. They lost two of their better guilds to this server, and several people have been banned on Molten because of it. A GM who was in one of those guilds eventually lost his position as a GM because he couldn't keep the guild from moving (even after the guild leader convinced the server's admin to let the GM keep his job).

Freakz's scripts are better, and have been released sooner. Molten has only "caught up" raid-wise since this whole DDoS thing started, which is awfully convenient for them.

0 0

Zgary

[EPURY]

(since 08-10-2021 10:07)

Votes: 28

zgary40 
Post Posted: 10-05-2012, 09:47:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I remember a post of Shocker where he praised Molten WoW for having ~16 computers just to keep their armory

League of Legends Player
0 0

ZickZak

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-01-2014 21:50)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 10-05-2012, 13:37:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rikkycurtis wrote:
because only in court rooms people need proof to show what they say is true right?

Because if it's not a court, you can screem I'm lying like a little girl and I won't care, at all. I see you're out of arguments against me and trying to make this a paralympic game, so perhaps it's time to rage at someone who cares.

You would probably be better devoting your spare time to something of more lasting value - raffia mats, origami or cats - than wasting all that time and energy you have used to type all that nonsense. You do know, of course, that really no one cares whether you have things to say or not, although they may say otherwise...

Have a nice day.

0 0

Rikkycurtis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-06-2012 09:23)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 10-05-2012, 19:25:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ZickZak wrote:
Rikkycurtis wrote:
because only in court rooms people need proof to show what they say is true right?

Because if it's not a court, you can screem I'm lying like a little girl and I won't care, at all. I see you're out of arguments against me and trying to make this a paralympic game, so perhaps it's time to rage at someone who cares.

You would probably be better devoting your spare time to something of more lasting value - raffia mats, origami or cats - than wasting all that time and energy you have used to type all that nonsense. You do know, of course, that really no one cares whether you have things to say or not, although they may say otherwise...

Have a nice day.

1.not within context, never said any of that. I just don't believe things till i see proof. What if i were to tell you i did call them and what you are claiming is not true?
2. The same could easily be applied to you
3. You seem to care enough to reply. Your statement is invalid.

Got more to say? or should i also say that you ran out of things to say? :crazy2:

0 0

Rizwan

[Retired Moderator]

(since 17-04-2022 04:52)

Votes: 71

Post Posted: 10-05-2012, 19:51:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rikkycurtis wrote:
ZickZak wrote:
Rikkycurtis wrote:

Have a nice day.

1.not within context, never said any of that. I just don't believe things till i see proof. What if i were to tell you i did call them and what you are claiming is not true?

Got more to say? or should i also say that you ran out of things to say? :crazy2:

You sir, are my hero.

0 0

Inanis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-10-2013 13:35)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 10-05-2012, 21:18:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

molten vrs wowfreakz?

is all about preference i guess:

molten:
-LOTS of players
-good costumer service
-good uptime

-unscripted/crapy scripted instances
-bugs/exploits

wowfreaks(exodus):
-great instance scripting (the ones that got scripts)
-almost no bugs/exploits

-low population (havent seen more than 700)
-lag/dc permanent (almost 2 months under "DDoS")
-low costumer support (almost no GMs online)
-several hackers go unpunished (no warden system enabled)
-inbalanced pvp (caused by low population)

so for me is about preferences: if you cant stand bugs , then come freakz ; if you want more population/pvp go molten

PS: i like it hre is almost bug free.. got 8 chars in wowfreaks (only 1 of them pvp geared)... versus only 4 (all pvp/arena geared) in molten

0 0

ZickZak

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-01-2014 21:50)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 10-05-2012, 22:39:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rikkycurtis wrote:
ZickZak wrote:
Rikkycurtis wrote:

Have a nice day.

1.,2.,3.,4.,5.,6.,7.,8.,9.I run out of things to say in my first post.
Go dress like a
clown and go on the stage, better than trying to look smart, on the internet. (that implies you're doing it wrong). See you in the raid!

0 0

Rikkycurtis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-06-2012 09:23)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 10-05-2012, 22:44:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

HAHAHA Qwaria!!! Didn't know it's you!!! haha. Aight cya in raid

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 10-05-2012, 23:28:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Stating things like "ddos is fake, freakz is lying" clearly proves your real intentions when you started with the freakz hate. But when you started comparing freakz with molten, well, that actually proved the desperate situation in which molten is, having to require players to start flames on other servers' forums.

And since you're that good with ddoses, I'm going to give you a proof of the ddos that you requested, hopefully you're as good as you advertised and you'll understand it http://pastebin.com/emmCmDn1 + http://pastebin.com/Dt9e8NkD

And please, don't waste my time and forcing me to click the ban button. Either play here and have fun, or find the way out yourself and stop this useless nonsense

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 10 May 2012 21:28

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3    

The time now is 26-06-2024, 01:55:43
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x