User
Pass
2FA

CLOSE AV!!!
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message4720
nazty

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-11-2013 03:21)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 09-05-2012, 16:40:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

spartan123 wrote:
nazty u ever watched Highschool of the Dead ? -

never heard of it sorry -

nynaeve wrote:
This is bad suggestion. AV is required for Justicar title, now some people already have it and they will agree to close so not many people can have it. But there are people that still go after Justicar and need AV for that. So closing it would be unfair.

so it's better to destroy pvp [bg wise] because of a silly title? lmao.. riiiiiiiight.

Ravenous wrote:
@Nazty - The chance for you to get Alterac Valley more often than the rest of the battlegrounds is Children's Week.

Apart from this week, AV used to be the most uncommon Battleground on the server and the chance for AV to pop on a Random Battleground Queue was highly dropped, due to the players who kept complaining about the same thing you complain above

nazty wrote:
well, it's much easier to fill wsg than av.. so out of the 2 bg's, ur more likely to get av, which will never fill anyway

It wasnt closed before, it just had a lower chance to pop on Random Battleground Queue compared to the others Battlegrounds, chance which got increased for a Children's Week Achievement.

PS - Things will get back to normal after the world event ends. (~4days)

i used to love children, im not so sure i like them much anymore lmao. this does clear up some things, but apart from children's week, av shouldn't be a slim chance, it should be none. though i do agree that this week is a bit more understandable even though alliance hve no chance to win due to this..

and this is NOT a rare occurance, the chance of it being a lil better is more likely, the chance of it being anywhere near close to even, is not. yall like your proof, i just gave it to u - at least reduce the amount of people who can enter av to 20v20.. with those numbers, the boss can still die. though i still think the bg just needs removed all together until population is higher. yall have no idea just how bad it sucks to be ally when these damn av's keep popping up, children's week or not, yall are pissing a lot of people off that aren't as tolerant as i am lol

0 0

Vicarious

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2013 21:15)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 09-05-2012, 17:10:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ok i get it u increased AV for the children's week event.

but what about WSG, EoTS ? they are needed to for the event and i haven't been able to do the achievements. seems like they are as rare as AV used to be before the event.

Our dreams will always adhere to a world beyond this one
0 0

Tinuviel

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-04-2013 16:12)

Post Posted: 09-05-2012, 19:31:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

nazty wrote:

So, you swing ignorance at me because I disagreed with your post.

Maybe you're unaware of the fact that the reason AV is not balanced, number wise, is because people leave it. They leave it, because they can't play it, no matter how they mask their words. If people didn't leave AV, then it would be balanced - I often played 40v40 AVs and it was fine, bar for the fact 35 out of 40 would just wander aimlessly.

The situation you link (31v6), I can't help but ask: How do you win a 15v6 AB?

As long as the minimum amount of people in queue required to start an AV (Which was 25 on the default database of another provider, I don't know current settings) is high enough, AV should be just as balanced number-wise as any other BG. People leaving make it how it is.

You say I didn't read your original post, I say you (and your supporting chorus) didn't care to read my response.

- Rhapsody [Exodus]
0 0

nazty

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 10-05-2012, 01:26:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

no, i swing ignorance at you because you said..

Tinuviel wrote:
nazty wrote:

just because people are too lazy/ignorant

which i clearly did not say at all, so it makes me wonder if you did in fact originally read my post or decided to somehow twist my words of lack of population into lack of strategy. your original argument was thus invalid due to the fact that you were arguing about words that were never spoken. you said you like av, well i do too.. it's my favorite bg in fact.

and you're mistaken again my friend. av is unbalanced for multiple reasons. yes, people do leave it. but they generally leave it because it was unbalanced at the start. and from my experience, av starts at 10v10 on this server. ive never seen 25 alliance in queue [well, not in the past month.. alliance used to have a lot more than horde, i honestly have no idea what happened, maybe the ddos caused a lot of ally to quit? not sure, but our numbers did drop]. i have seen 8 avs so far, but i avoid them, it's pretty easily done though sometimes i forget to avoid and end up in them which is why i've seen 8 lol. the closest i've seen to even was 1.. it was like 35 to 24, but that didn't happen until horde already had all 4 of our towers lol. it started at like 27 to 11 or so. yes, people keep leaving av, but can you really blame them? every non av i join, sure, we usually lose it [though we used to usually win before the ddos thing happened lol], but i actually see MANY people saying, finally, not av. and then if i forget to avoid av and enter that i see, damn, av again. just because i'm the only one making a discussion out of it, does not mean i'm the only one against it.

but yes, i read your response, next time, try to argue about the words i've spoken. this time you did much better though - but all bs aside, there is in fact a damned good reason why ppl keep leaving av.

0 0

Inanis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-10-2013 13:35)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 10-05-2012, 03:51:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

the real issue is that the server population is unbalanced, queue rbg at any time and you will see that horde outnumbers 2 to 1 always , in extreme cases (as after 5 pm) you gonna see 6:1 . 7:1 .. or like yesterday 21:1
0 0

Tinuviel

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-04-2013 16:12)

Post Posted: 10-05-2012, 19:45:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

nazty wrote:
which i clearly did not say at all, so it makes me wonder if you did in fact originally read my post or decided to somehow twist my words of lack of population into lack of strategy. your original argument was thus invalid due to the fact that you were arguing about words that were never spoken. you said you like av, well i do too.. it's my favorite bg in fact.

You misunderstood me - I didn't intend to twist your argument, I simply stated what I think is the biggest problem of AV in the first place. Underpopulation is the problem, but it's a symptom, not a cause. I'm not aiming to be the kind of person who has to malform a conversation to win an internet argument.

nazty wrote:
and from my experience, av starts at 10v10 on this server.

If that's the case then yes, you're right, it needs a drastic change. It shouldn't be allowed to start with as low queue state and shouldn't be allowed to let one faction join 20 more people if other doesn't have them. It was different on the previous server I played on, hence my mistake, which I apologize for.

It should be the case that only ie. Horde is allowed to join 14th player if Alliance has at least 12. That's what I'm used to and solves the case perfectly, as long as the people don't leave.

- Rhapsody [Exodus]
0 0

Inanis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-10-2013 13:35)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 10-05-2012, 21:44:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

and i say it again: the whole bg queue is bugged. then again is not like anyone can actually fix it (no devs) , is easier just to close AV
0 0

nazty

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 11-05-2012, 05:05:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

yea tinuviel, im used to the same thing as well with bg queuing.

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 12-05-2012, 13:50:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

AV rate has been greatly decreased again, the rate was high because of the Children's Week event

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 12 May 2012 11:50

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 25-09-2024, 18:23:30
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x