User
Pass
2FA

Free Spoiler - Don't enter if you don't like them.
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Show only staff posts
Author Message5459
reparlana

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-02-2017 11:45)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 14-05-2012, 16:11:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

enfy wrote:
The damage reduction from ressilience is indeed somehow lower then it was. Haven't got time to make a proper tests,but i do know that i'm taking 10-20% more damage from all classes then 1 month ago.. regardless that my gear is getting better. I'll post some damage taken tests if there's anything unusual , cuz i might be wrong as well.

no, you're not wrong! i've test it with domminus against my druid that have 3.6k resilience, but ok he have a warrior the "most op class" but we put the pvp gear lvl 70 and still hit me 30k+ crit! thats insane! and Setemotion i didnt get raped by a warlock i said i saw a warlock pwning a warrior full vicious and that warlock only have leveling gear! so stop with your bs stuff!
If u wanna prints i can give you, its not that hard! >.<''

0 0

spartan123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2015 12:17)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 14-05-2012, 17:32:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

reparlana wrote:
enfy wrote:
The damage reduction from ressilience is indeed somehow lower then it was. Haven't got time to make a proper tests,but i do know that i'm taking 10-20% more damage from all classes then 1 month ago.. regardless that my gear is getting better. I'll post some damage taken tests if there's anything unusual , cuz i might be wrong as well.

no, you're not wrong! i've test it with domminus against my druid that have 3.6k resilience, but ok he have a warrior the "most op class" but we put the pvp gear lvl 70 and still hit me 30k+ crit! thats insane! and Setemotion i didnt get raped by a warlock i said i saw a warlock pwning a warrior full vicious and that warlock only have leveling gear! so stop with your bs stuff!

They were testing some stuff, or warr was extremely bad if he lost.

0 0

Inanis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-10-2013 13:35)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 14-05-2012, 20:26:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1) nice going with arch, i seen it working before and is really fun

2) just check your combatlog , sometimes you see the damage reduction from resilience and the next time it is gone and the attack does full damage (as if you had 0 resi)

3) "Reputation: -531.4" lol'd

0 0

reparlana

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-02-2017 11:45)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 14-05-2012, 20:37:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Inanis wrote:
1) nice going with arch, i seen it working before and is really fun

2) just check your combatlog , sometimes you see the damage reduction from resilience and the next time it is gone and the attack does full damage (as if you had 0 resi)

3) "Reputation: -531.4" lol'd

to be honest with you i always check the combat log, and dont show me the damage reduction from resilience! and btw talent cauterize from fire mages are bugged too, sometimes work sometimes dont!

0 0

HamFrozenSolid

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-11-2012 18:44)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 14-05-2012, 20:47:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wtfhaxx wrote:
But I heard lolten already has it :/
It's easy when you're not getting DDoS'd to high heaven.
Though it's surprising they could take the time away from DDoSing Freakz to get it working.* -

*Pure speculation and not at all a serious accusation.

0 0

honduz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-05-2013 13:20)

Post Posted: 14-05-2012, 22:21:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

HamFrozenSolid wrote:
Wtfhaxx wrote:
Though it's surprising they could take the time away from DDoSing Freakz to get it working.* -

Here we go again horseshit ! You do realise that they didnt attack us dont u? All their servers became offline yesterday coz of DDOS too and they didnt blame it on other pservers. They actuelly wrote that its not any pserver and ppl should stay calm. They got Archeology fixed, grow up.

Thanx Zohl, cant wait! Will achievments be bugged or are u also working on them?

0 0

Inanis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-10-2013 13:35)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 14-05-2012, 22:53:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

reparlana wrote:

to be honest with you i always check the combat log, and dont show me the damage reduction from resilience! and btw talent cauterize from fire mages are bugged too, sometimes work sometimes dont!

just yesterday i saw rip doing 20k tick , next tick was 13k (6k resisted) .. since bleeds ignore armor i assumed the resisted part is from resilience (i got 2.9k resi.. which i think is 30-31% reduction .. so one tick was getting reduced by resi , the other wasnt.

0 0

HamFrozenSolid

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-11-2012 18:44)

Post Posted: 14-05-2012, 23:20:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

honduz wrote:
HamFrozenSolid wrote:
Wtfhaxx wrote:

Here we go again horseshit ! You do realise that they didnt attack us dont u? All their servers became offline yesterday coz of DDOS too and they didnt blame it on other pservers. They actuelly wrote that its not any pserver and ppl should stay calm. They got Archeology fixed, grow up.
Here we go again with this drama queen.

Read the fine print. Get a sense of humor.

0 0

Aitu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-08-2014 19:52)

Post Posted: 14-05-2012, 23:38:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

reparlana wrote:
and btw talent cauterize from fire mages are bugged too, sometimes work sometimes dont!

it works perfectly. It has a 1min internal CD.

Btw, lava in BWD is fixed. It does damage now! which means......... Surprise -

0 0

Purevil

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-12-2013 17:51)

Post Posted: 15-05-2012, 07:26:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nice job, can't wait to get my hands on http://www.wowhead.com/item=60954/fossilized-raptor.

OT:
honduz wrote:
HamFrozenSolid wrote:
Wtfhaxx wrote:

Thanx Zohl, cant wait! Will achievments be bugged or are u also working on them?

Whouldn't this forum be better if u'd actually gag/ban retards that don't have anything else better to do than this ? Didn't you move to lolten ? Why bitch here if u did ? GTFO

0 0

Domminus

[Far From The Fame]

(since 20-04-2021 10:15)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 15-05-2012, 07:40:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

reparlana wrote:
good news, now fix the resilience cuz i still dont believe that a player full pve can beat one full pvp with more 3.5K resilience! that's absurd ffs!

Edit: and i already saw a full vicious warrior get pwned by a destro lock with leveling gear! thats weird! >.< and i know that warrior and he's skilled like hell! and still got pwned! ffs
FFS !

Posturi unite automat, 15-05-2012, 08:40:16

reparlana wrote:
enfy wrote:

No no first was with lvl60 gear= 30k crits and then i go naked and i did little more dmg of 30k.... etc
I dont know why people still talking but it's changed i dont getting crited from green warriors for 60k anymore and i can survive 2 dk's ! /cheer

0 0

Uzzydk

[Lost in the Offline]

(since 10-11-2016 13:14)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 15-05-2012, 07:46:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Just move tot lolten if you think it's a better server,I played there for a while but they have some bugs that you will not find even on shitty instant 85 servers,Good job with the archeology,it's amazing how you people still find time to deal with this when you are under constant atack.

0 0

Rizwan

[Retired Moderator]

(since 17-04-2022 04:52)

Votes: 71

Post Posted: 15-05-2012, 08:45:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

How about talking about archeology instead of resilience in this topic?

Anyone who post after me and is off-topic will be reported therefore warned.

0 0

Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(since 11-04-2024 09:31)

Votes: 770

Post Posted: 15-05-2012, 15:31:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

http://forum.wow-freakz.com/ARCHAEOLOGY-t153661-15.html
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Zohlomg, 15 May 2012 13:31

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 13-05-2024, 05:06:48
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x