User
Pass
2FA

Strand of the Ancients
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message20452
Lakkii

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-10-2012 14:03)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 06-06-2012, 23:59:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The demolish-stuck bug is an old known bug, it occurs once a person that is entering the vehicle (entering = flying trough air to the seat) moves, ussualy happens when they wanna rush it, the vehicle becomes non-responsive, it will not respond to any command, including the exit button, so basically your stuck untill someone destroys the vehicle (very unlikely), the phases switch or you win/lose. The fix is simple, wait untill the vehicle properly loads, and then move.

Posturi unite automat, 07-06-2012, 00:59:14

The demolish-stuck bug is an old known bug, it occurs once a person that is entering the vehicle (entering = flying trough air to the seat) moves, ussualy happens when they wanna rush it, the vehicle becomes non-responsive, it will not respond to any command, including the exit button, so basically your stuck untill someone destroys the vehicle (very unlikely), the phases switch or you win/lose. The fix is simple, wait untill the vehicle properly loads, and then move.

0 0

moonwalk

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-09-2014 11:22)

Post Posted: 07-06-2012, 04:01:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zohlomg wrote:
Can anyone reproduce the demolish-stuck bug step-by-step? Thank you.

I don't speak ro so sorry if it is already explained.
The vehicles at first seem to work, but at some point they got killed. So new ones spawn but when U enter them U cannot move, cannot use any of their spells, cannot do anything (the button for leaving the vehicle does not work, I am mage and my spells didn't work also - I tried freeing myself with blinking away but nothing).
At least that was my case. I hope it's helpful. Thanks! SoTA is the BEST BG.
By the way I also didn't see the vehicle anymore just after I entered it (it was just me standing there and no vehicle, it seemed like it disappeared)

0 0

vegetka

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-07-2022 20:31)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 07-06-2012, 08:29:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

there is a mistake in post name. is "STRANDS", should be "STRAND". I mean on main website.
0 0

skyreaker24

[Faraon intergalactic]

(since 21-01-2023 19:17)

Votes: 90

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 07-06-2012, 16:06:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

pentru attackeri ar fi cel mai bine sa mutati barcile direct la plaja si sa puneti ceva custom loss sa nu iasa nimeni afara din ele, o usa ceva gen cum spawn pointul la hoarda din gilneas, care sa se deschida cand incepe bg-ul.

0 0

Ortegatic

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-11-2013 17:26)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 07-06-2012, 16:42:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Daca am postat gresit imi pare rau dar cand dau random battleground numai STRANDS OF THE ANCIENTS o da in procent de 95 % sa zicem .
0 0

Loveheal

[ATN Attax]

(since 17-03-2024 03:51)

Votes: 572

Post Posted: 07-06-2012, 16:49:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1. Uneori te arunca din barca fix la inceputul bg-ului si mori zburand..
2. Tunurile nu fac nici un fel de dmg
3. Ramai blocat foarte des in Demolish truck

Revin cu Ss daca este nevoie

0 0

skyreaker24

[Faraon intergalactic]

(since 21-01-2023 19:17)

Votes: 90

Post Posted: 07-06-2012, 18:20:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

sincer fara animatia de inceput cu barca startul e praf pentru atackers, in momentul cand incepe bg teleporteaza attackerii pe plaja, problema e ca iei loading screen in momentul teleportarii iar defenderii care deja sunt pe plaja te omoara pana iti trece loading screenul.

bg-ul trebuie sa inceapa asa: cand intrii te da pe barca, barca intre timp merge spre plaja pana incepe bg-ul, in momentul cand anunta "battle for strand of the ancients begins" barca trebuie sa atinga punctul de debarcare de pe plaja si vezi defenderii prezenti deja acolo care te vor ataca sa te poti feri de ei.

acel loading screen de la teleport direct pe plaja dezavantajeaza attackerii!

tancurile se blocheaza random, nu stii daca un tanc anume in care te urci se blocheaza sau nu, pur si simplu nu se mai misca de pe loc in timp ce esti in el !

si revin legat de pasagerii din tanc, tot nu se poate urca nici un pasager in cele 2 locuri laterale de pe tanc.

din cauza dezavantajului din start de la attackers legat de barca si bugurile pe parcurs ce apar la tancuri cele mai multe meciuri de SOTA sunt draw, nu castiga nimeni.

Last edited by skyreaker24 on 07-06-2012, 18:23:28; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Morvisar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-08-2012 12:19)

Post Posted: 07-06-2012, 18:21:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You guys sure the damage of the demolishers are right? I think it should be higher, though i cannot find anything about sota in this patch. We played 8 draw games in a row. That shouldnt be normal i guess. I played sota in 4.2 retail, where the demolishers were a lot faster moving (cca mountspeed), but you could slow/snare them, and did atleast twice (closer to 3) the damage to the gates as it is now. Also, the team should spawn on both sides, not just the green one. The cannons at the gate doasnt do any damage most of the time, even when it does, its way too low. The other bug i found is, that you can cast Leap of Faith on the demolishers, you have to target the dude sitting in it. Its kinda funny though -
0 0

skap333

[Warlord Lenea e Mare]

(since 26-06-2021 11:06)

Votes: 28

Post Posted: 07-06-2012, 18:34:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/440/wowscrnshot060612180403.jpg/
Los bugs (la porti)

0 0

Lakkii

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-10-2012 14:03)

Post Posted: 07-06-2012, 19:06:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

moonwalk wrote:
Zohlomg wrote:
Can anyone reproduce the demolish-stuck bug step-by-step? Thank you.

I don't speak ro so sorry if it is already explained.
The vehicles at first seem to work, but at some point they got killed. So new ones spawn but when U enter them U cannot move, cannot use any of their spells, cannot do anything (the button for leaving the vehicle does not work, I am mage and my spells didn't work also - I tried freeing myself with blinking away but nothing).
At least that was my case. I hope it's helpful. Thanks! SoTA is the BEST BG.
By the way I also didn't see the vehicle anymore just after I entered it (it was just me standing there and no vehicle, it seemed like it disappeared)

Read my 1st post, and it will be clear to you

0 0

gandacel

[Screwed Freak]

(since 03-04-2019 16:08)

Votes: 93

Post Posted: 08-06-2012, 00:00:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

mi se pare mie sau dmgu e cam prea mic...nu stiu daca aveam eu bug sau ceva dar dadeam cu tancul 200-300 maxim pe cand pe blizard dmgu normal e de 2k-3k daca tin eu bine minte...
alt bug e chargeul pe mitralierele alea ... nu ar cam trebui sa mearga...adversarii trebuie sa treaca in partea cealalta doar daca portile sunt sparte nu prin alte cai...
alt bug e blocarea in tancuri...si e destul de major pt ca ramai blocat cam tot bgu...
si nu neaparat bug e teleportarea intr-un loc..mai ales in partea la green...cam strica un pic tactica..ca mai nimeni nu se duce in partea cealalta si pt a face bgul putin mai greu sau mai apropiat de blizz chiar daca nu puteti repara barcile propun sa faceti teleportul undeva la mijloc intre cele 2 docuri ca sa isi aleaga singuri playerii unde sa se duca

sunt nab.
0 0

Muteli

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-10-2019 14:04)

Votes: 18

Post Posted: 08-06-2012, 02:09:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@gandacel bump la bugul cu charge,shadowstep pe turete , e un dezavantaj foarte mare deoarece turetele ar trebui sa fie main damage vs demolishere , dar daca sar 2 rogi pe ele pica in 5 secunde si adio def => ne batem ca chiorii ca intrun kill farm
0 0

koxology

[Swagetti Yoloneeze]

(since 19-11-2013 19:40)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 08-06-2012, 02:49:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bugs I've discovered so far:

- Demos often bug so you jump into them but you cannot move or do anything, your skillbar swaps to the demo's
- Demos deal 1/5 damage of retail damage (cannon hits wall for around 300-500dmg and the ramming his for 500-600).
- Demos are immune to slows. They should be slowed by the most slow effects such as: Crippling Poison, Waylay, frostbolt(debuff applies at this one but doesnt slow), hamstring, PETNOVA!, cone of cold talent proc freeze, desecration (Retail tested)
- If you fix demos to be slowable then they should be immune to all slow removing mechanisms such as: cleanse, hand of freedom (Retail tested)
- Demo health pool not chaning by the driver's AVG equipped gear itemlevel.
- Captured graveyard flags are usable, progress bar pops on usage, but nothing actually happens (would be nice to see this fixed because noobs stand there for 5mins trying to cap a capped graveyard)
- Turrets can be charged by a warrior. (should say "No path available", Shadowstep should work since it's not a pathing skill but a teleport like the druid feral charge-cat (bear charge is pathing also))
- Ships not working at start but it's prettymuch a minor bug, but starting at the same place everytime is annoying since you'll get aoe-raped everytime a game starts. (talking about west dock)
- The team who starts to defend cannot mount up at the starting zone (it's pretty much a drawback when you join 3-4 secs before the battle starts, so you lose a few seconds of dps or cc what could be essential taking out a demo or two).
- Rocket animation bug (personally u can't divide by the number the *** i give about this, but maybe some1 wanna see this fixed)

I've only played a few games so this is all I could see, however it looks promising. Should bring a lot of new players if you could fix these.

0 0

jaytee

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-06-2012 05:24)

Post Posted: 08-06-2012, 07:24:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Se pot folosi unele abilitati pt a trece de porti fara a fi sparte.
Gen: shadowstep (rogue), charges (warrior / druid). Se da target pe tun si dai pe abilitate si ai ajuns sus. Normal ar trebui sa zica "No path available".
Echipa care ataca poate folosi foarte usor acest bug pt a castiga mai rapid.

0 0

vyrz0r
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 02-06-2015 12:46)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 08-06-2012, 07:39:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

e normal sa dea draw cand allianta distrug toate portile inafara de ultimu si hoarda abia prima poarta ? :!

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next    

The time now is 03-07-2024, 04:16:57
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x