User
Pass
2FA

A Funny Story About a Druid named JOINED and LegeA => [COOL STORY BRO]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message2334
Powerman

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2014 06:55)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 14-09-2012, 22:21:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Today I had a happy encounter with a Restoration Druid named "JOINED".
He is a member of an EXODUS Alliance guild called LegeA.

What is happy about our meeting is his attitude, which put a smile on my face. -

You see, I was happily farming cloth when I saw a raid for Baradin Hold.
I had free time so I joined it.

I am also - a Shadow Priest-.

===========================

So once we reached the boss, I gave a suggestion that I will DO the Mass Dispels...
-BUT-
... if in case people are NOT stacked, or slow in stacking, or a bit far away I would need the assistance of THREE other healers.

Imagine my surprise when a druid named JOINED suddenly got mad and said:
"OMG priest! LOL! WTF? U will dispel!!! Its ur job!!! Mass dispel!" -

So I simply told him:
- Buddy, you're a healer, you also have a talent that can dispel.
- I'll need you to help a bit if needed though.
** I inspected his talent points and, sure enough, he had the Resto Druid "Dispel" talent**

He answered:
"FU! Noob! L2P Priest! U dispel! Ur job! Noob!" -

===========================

The fight began and we all ran excitedly to the boss - eager to stack!!!

The Engulfing Shadows curse happened - and I quickly mass dispelled the stack.

Unfortunately, Joined was busy being a pro druid, so he was late in stacking...
... he also did not dispel himself.

He died.

And then he raged - about me being a noob, idiot, and all sorts of angry comments. -

The fight went well.
I Mass Dispelled perfectly and without fail (except for Joined's curse).
I also led the DPS meter - even though I was dropping my DoTs just to anticipate the curse when they happen; and life-gripping/shielding people who were standing in fires.

After the fight, I simply told Joined that he should learn to play his character better and know what the dispel talent is; instead of relying on other classes to do that for him.
(I know some of you know Druids, Shamans, and Paladins who are good enough that they can dispel people without the need of a Priest)

Joined's replies were simply:
"learn 2 play" "swearing" "cursing" "slave!" "sexual innuendos" etc -

He was clearly a very troubled young individual.

==============================================

Since I was a concerned player, I wanted to make sure that he is set on the right path, so that he learns from this experience, and to help others be more aware of his "condition".

I spoke to his guildmaster - Shamixa - as well as other players of the guild LegeA about the incident.

I simply said:
"Friends, take my advice. If someone part of your guild acts wrongly, then it's your responsibility to set him straight.
He has the name of your guild right below his character's. Any action he does reflects on your guild as well.
If he does bad, then it may happen that your guild will look bad infront of others as well."

Shamixa said:
"You are priest. Why do they dispel? It's ur job"
"He is right! He is heal druid, why dont' u dispel him?"
"Why do I care? Why will I correct him?"
"So what? If he act like that - its ok, it's a PUG"
"I'm not his mom or dad to tell him right and wrong."

To which I simply said (sarcastically):
"You truly are a shining example of leadership."

And added a smiley face.
-

I hope you enjoyed my story.
Thank you!

/cool story bro

Here are some fun screenshots

Last edited by Powerman on 19-09-2012, 05:02:42; edited 2 times in total
0 0

pal0bre

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-06-2020 11:40)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 14-09-2012, 23:00:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I find your story amusing.
0 0

dzvera

[Maniac]

(since 01-01-2020 19:36)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 14-09-2012, 23:08:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey I've seen that guy.. he's complete joke. I avoid raiding with him
0 0

shhnedo

[Creep]

(since 14-06-2019 20:15)

Post Posted: 15-09-2012, 09:40:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It's funny how more than 90% of freakz rely on any priest to dispel a BH raid. And I still can't understand what's the hard thing for a healer(any freaking healer) to click on a raid frame, dispel one or two guys and go back to his/her normal healing.... Note that I had a similar stupidity issues in one of the Exodus guilds... After seeing hours of guild spam like "LF PRIEST BH10 FASTTT1!1!!!!!11!" I said "why don't you just take any other class that can dispel curses with it's current talents and start already"(said this with my resto shaman alt). No answer. 5 minutes after this me and a couple of my pals made a bh10 raid with NO priest! Just me and one more imba shaman(really a way better shaman than I am) healing the other 8 people. Nobody died from the curse. Sadly one of the guys got a wowerror just before the storm and he died in the flames. ^_^ Raid went smooth, people got their loot and everyone went back to their fap locations. The funny thing was when we mentioned this raid in the guild chat we got demoted from high rank members down to mutes. That did it for me. Being in a guild with retards who think that having a priest is the only way of bh raiding just wasn't good for me and I moved.

In short: for *** sake, people, go *** learn to heal!

0 0

Incarnate

[most valuable player]

(since 21-01-2017 00:44)

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 15-09-2012, 10:17:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Cool story, bro! -
And u know the bad think about such guys is that they are so retarded they can't even realize it -

0 0

Alexander0810

[VIGILO CONFIDO]

(since 08-03-2024 13:58)

Votes: 151

Post Posted: 15-09-2012, 10:28:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It's funny how you forgot about this -.
0 0

Powerman

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2014 06:55)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 15-09-2012, 14:35:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Alexander0810 wrote:
It's funny how you forgot about this -.

I don't need to request a mute - because I can just as easily do either of these things:

- ignore the guy
- do something else in the game that's fun
- make a funny topic like this about him/his guild

A mute would take time to be investigated/checked depending on the availability of staff.

At the same time, if he does get muted, he'll probably do the same things over again like a derp once the mute expires, so it wouldn't serve anyone much in this case.

0 0

kingkrimsona

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-06-2013 16:34)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 15-09-2012, 17:54:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

rofl, I was leader of that raid, it's funny how you guys can spend time writing this D- I also find it really funny, but when u did not dispelled, another raid member died too - so rofl - - don't take it too hard guys it's just game rofl -))))))))))

0 0

Macedo931
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-05-2015 13:04)

Votes: 49

Post Posted: 15-09-2012, 18:35:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

shhnedo wrote:
It's funny how more than 90% of freakz rely on any priest to dispel a BH raid. And I still can't understand what's the hard thing for a healer(any freaking healer) to click on a raid frame, dispel one or two guys and go back to his/her normal healing.... Note that I had a similar stupidity issues in one of the Exodus guilds... After seeing hours of guild spam like "LF PRIEST BH10 FASTTT1!1!!!!!11!" I said "why don't you just take any other class that can dispel curses with it's current talents and start already"(said this with my resto shaman alt). No answer. 5 minutes after this me and a couple of my pals made a bh10 raid with NO priest! Just me and one more imba shaman(really a way better shaman than I am) healing the other 8 people. Nobody died from the curse. Sadly one of the guys got a wowerror just before the storm and he died in the flames. ^_^ Raid went smooth, people got their loot and everyone went back to their fap locations. The funny thing was when we mentioned this raid in the guild chat we got demoted from high rank members down to mutes. That did it for me. Being in a guild with retards who think that having a priest is the only way of bh raiding just wasn't good for me and I moved.

In short: for *** sake, people, go *** learn to heal!

I know the feeling bro.I, myself, don't have enough haste to dispell all 3 curses, but i can do 2. I rage when i see my own guildies looking for a priest for a dispell. Good thing is that most of them learned to dispell on their own healing classes. Also, it's funny how people look for 3 healers for BH 10, when a single healer can do it, as my guildie Perses (resto druid) did. Still, 2 healers are enough if the rest of the raid doesn't try to do "Stood in the fire" achievment -

0 0

Moofo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-11-2019 18:33)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 16-09-2012, 22:53:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Now that was pretty funny, the thing is, there are a lot of people that doesn't know the class that they are playing or they haven't read any guides.

But you know, people over the internet are tough and " everyone's a pro " ! Amen.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 02:23:40
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x