User
Pass
2FA

Some Questions About 4.3.4
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message8443
moazzamali

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-08-2021 09:58)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 04-11-2012, 12:36:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zohlomg wrote:
List of things we will do until and after 4.3.4 release.

Before the release:
  • [DONE]Merging Evolution with Genesis and Exodus, preparing the spot for the 4.3.4 AT Realm.
  • [DONE]Added Strenght of Wrynn and Hellscream's Warsong in level 85 dungeons and raids except Baradin Hold.
  • [DONE]Make a 4.3.4 freakz-direct-play torrent. link

After the release:
  • XP Rates will be reduced to 10x.
  • Honor Rates will be reduced to 2x on Exodus.
  • Gold Rates will be reduced to 3x and ALL GOLD from Characters, mails, guild banks will be deleted.
  • All Valor Points / Justice Points / Honor Points / Conquest Points will be converted into gold at 1:1 ratio.
  • All arena teams and MMR will be deleted/reset to default.
  • PvP Titles will be awarded to top arena teams 1 week before the release.

Information and answers to questions from this topic:
  • All currently scripted dungeons and raids on 4.0.6 will still work on 4.3.4.
  • We didn't set donation prices yet.
  • PvE Scripting will start with the 3 dungeons and later on with the raids.
  • We haven't looked yet into Raid Finder, an exact answer will be given after the test realm.

Feel free to ask any relevant and intelligent question here, I will answer those who are worth it.

4.3.4 TORRENT

All these things will be done on Test Realm Release or Proper Realm Release??? . -

Currency Other than " Valor Points / Justice Points / Honor Points / Conquest Points " i.e. "Cooking awards,Tol Barad Points ETC " will be converted into gold or Deleted or they will remain same in 4.3.4 ???

PLZ think again about the point "ALL GOLD from Characters, mails, guild banks will be deleted" cause many peoples like me Earn Gold with hard working.At least any reward or alternate for our gold???

0 0

Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 04-11-2013 13:20)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 04-11-2012, 12:53:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

moazzamali wrote:
Zohlomg wrote:
List of things we will do until and after 4.3.4 release.

Before the release:
  • [DONE]Merging Evolution with Genesis and Exodus, preparing the spot for the 4.3.4 AT Realm.
  • [DONE]Added Strenght of Wrynn and Hellscream's Warsong in level 85 dungeons and raids except Baradin Hold.
  • [DONE]Make a 4.3.4 freakz-direct-play torrent. link

After the release:
  • XP Rates will be reduced to 10x.
  • Honor Rates will be reduced to 2x on Exodus.
  • Gold Rates will be reduced to 3x and ALL GOLD from Characters, mails, guild banks will be deleted.
  • All Valor Points / Justice Points / Honor Points / Conquest Points will be converted into gold at 1:1 ratio.
  • All arena teams and MMR will be deleted/reset to default.
  • PvP Titles will be awarded to top arena teams 1 week before the release.

Information and answers to questions from this topic:
  • All currently scripted dungeons and raids on 4.0.6 will still work on 4.3.4.
  • We didn't set donation prices yet.
  • PvE Scripting will start with the 3 dungeons and later on with the raids.
  • We haven't looked yet into Raid Finder, an exact answer will be given after the test realm.

Feel free to ask any relevant and intelligent question here, I will answer those who are worth it.

4.3.4 TORRENT

All these things will be done on Test Realm Release or Proper Realm Release??? . -

Currency Other than " Valor Points / Justice Points / Honor Points / Conquest Points " i.e. "Cooking awards,Tol Barad Points ETC " will be converted into gold or Deleted or they will remain same in 4.3.4 ???

PLZ think again about the point "ALL GOLD from Characters, mails, guild banks will be deleted" cause many peoples like me Earn Gold with hard working.At least any reward or alternate for our gold???

Can you use larger font and add more colors please? We can't see what you wrote -

OT: Only Honor, conquest, valor and justice points will be converted into gold at 1:1 ratio and that will be on live realm, not PRT.

And they'll wipe gold because of the people like you, who stock gold and ruin server's economy.

GS Playlist - http://www.grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/Architech/84418068/
0 0

moazzamali

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 04-11-2012, 13:42:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i don't see where shokeru said that these things will be done on live realm not on PTR. he just use word "Realm" thats why i m waiting for a clear reply from a gm.

and there is no rule for gold. Can u explain how string a gold will ruin Server economy ??? -

0 0

dzvera

[Maniac]

(since 01-01-2020 19:36)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 04-11-2012, 13:57:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Architech wrote:

And they'll wipe gold because of the people like you, who stock gold and ruin server's economy.

I don't see how ppl who stock gold ruins economy. I had over 2 mills and I get them with selling food, gems, glyphs, 359 ilvl trash items, enchants, flasks, leathers, ores, herbs. How filling the AH up ruins the economy ?

0 0

Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 04-11-2012, 14:25:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

dzvera wrote:
Architech wrote:

I don't see how ppl who stock gold ruins economy. I had over 2 mills and I get them with selling food, gems, glyphs, 359 ilvl trash items, enchants, flasks, leathers, ores, herbs. How filling the AH up ruins the economy ?

Because your huge amount of gold means that you can buy items for much higher price then other people. So instead of buying items for 50-60k, we're forced to buy them for 200k since item sellers target people like you. If there are no gold stockers, items would go to 100k max since everyone will have around that much money.

0 0

edobear

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-01-2018 21:55)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 04-11-2012, 15:26:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I think that reduction of gold drop is not enough. Ppl still can farm green and blue items from Northrend and Cata and sell it to vendors for quite nice $$. After gold wipe You will see gold farmers everywhere. You should all consider lowering drop rates for green and blue items too. On x30 You can have shitloads of precious stuff after 15 mins on TB.

0 0

dzvera

[Maniac]

(since 01-01-2020 19:36)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 04-11-2012, 17:45:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Architech wrote:
dzvera wrote:
Architech wrote:

Because your huge amount of gold means that you can buy items for much higher price then other people. So instead of buying items for 50-60k, we're forced to buy them for 200k since item sellers target people like you. If there are no gold stockers, items would go to 100k max since everyone will have around that much money.

Well that's the low of supply and demand. In the beginning the prices of items will be idiotically expensive and that's because there is not enough supply for them and the demand is huge(that happens every time blizz release an expantion too btw). Don't put that on ppl who have more gold than others - I told you I worked pretty hard to stock it. Don't think I will just throw away gold caps for a single item without putting second though do I need that so badly.

0 0

Inanis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-10-2013 13:35)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 04-11-2012, 21:13:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

tyhen buy stuff you can sell after the update?

i see no reson to worry .. and i got about 600k gold ( distributed amoung 6 chars) .. all imma do is buy mats/mounts/boe rare trinkets and sell them asap after the update.

example: i have about 11 vial of sands atm , i guess ill see some before the update , most will sell after the update.. when people is too busy geting new gear rather than farming for a mount

atm i got nothing to do but pvp .. so stockpiling mats/craftables seems a good idea

0 0

moazzamali

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 05-11-2012, 03:56:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Supply is more than Demand= Less prices -

Supply is less than demand= high prices -

Economics -

0 0

Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 05-11-2012, 04:24:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

moazzamali wrote:
Supply is more than Demand= Less prices -

Supply is less than demand= high prices -

Economics -

Yeah, but you can't put items for 200k if people don't have 200k to pay. The only person who would pay that much is gold stocker with over 2kk on his alts/Gbank.

0 0

pal0bre

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-06-2020 11:40)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 05-11-2012, 12:50:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If you put it at a high price nobody will buy it and eventually he will get undercut. Then his auction will run out of time and he will post it at a much reasonable price (i hope otherwise he learned nothing)
0 0

shhnedo

[Creep]

(since 14-06-2019 20:15)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 05-11-2012, 16:24:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

^That's exactly the problem. Along with the undercut will appear retards who think they are economists and they will undercut even more and thus rendering item X cheap as f@ck.

This whole thing starts from the rates. Some little 8-year-old gets attracted by the ease of gameplay in freakz and starts farming, obtains shitloads of gold, starts selling shitty items for solid amounts of gold/epic items for 2k and thinks he's the man. In the mean time some other 9-year-old starts doing roughly the same stupid things, then another one after him, and another, and another, and there you have it, a herb which you can farm in 5 minutes costs 100k.

Take the rare fingers/necks from JC. They are completely useless. Trust me. You get better ones out of rep/justice points. Once I checked out the AH for those pieces of trash and I was amazed... seriously... 50k for a worthless finger. And all of this because you need a couple of chaos orbs to make it...

0 0

darkbunny

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-03-2013 10:08)

Post Posted: 05-11-2012, 18:00:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I dont even know why is the gold wipe a problem to someone..
If you use your brain you can farm items ( and i dont mean epics) from proff you can have a shitload of gold when we change to 4.3

There are some things which you can't afford with gold.... for everything else there is Fortune card -

“It is as much of a mistake to underestimate yourself as to overestimate yourself.”
0 0

Macedo931
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-05-2015 13:04)

Votes: 49

Post Posted: 05-11-2012, 23:29:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There are no Fingers/Necks made out of Chaos Orbs from JC

0 0

ObsidialParadox

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-04-2013 20:06)

Post Posted: 06-11-2012, 00:47:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yeah, I don't mind having my gold stock wiped - But my other currency, is there a real need to convert those to gold and have them wiped also? (I'm automatically assuming that that's what they're being converted for?) I can't see the actual logic of them not being transferred through to 4.3. .____.

Not sure if this has been asked/answered - Has it been confirmed that banked items will be transferred across? The fact tier currencies are being converted instead of carried across strikes my curiosity - Are some items going be a problem for the team to transfer? Any enlightenment or clarification on that would be appreciated on my behalf.

But yeah, questions aside - I agree that everyone QQ'ing about the gold dump, should just deal with it, it is inevitably happening.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

The time now is 16-06-2024, 07:43:34
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x