User
Pass
2FA

About the new test realm
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message4039
rubenis11

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-02-2020 07:59)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 28-11-2012, 18:57:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wtfhaxx wrote:
rubenis11 wrote:

Are you nuts.Shocker has at least 32542354247523645237462537 more object to fix rather than low lvl dungeons and others.Stop talking shit.Nobody cares about lvl 70 or so dungeons than getting major stuff fixed.How can you have so less gray matter to think this way.There won't be any server like retail.If you like to level like on retail,buy the game,it is not expensive.I so other 3k players dont want to waste time leveling up a char since it is not interesting.After all the leveling shit you have to start collecting items,gold in order to gear up,go to raids or learn some PVP skill.Don't you want to get the Battlemaster title with your guildmates and rape good opponents in bg than "leveling a char"..make your exp 1x and go...nuff said

Whew, where's all that frustration coming from? After reading that post of yours I kinda find it ironic that you're the one calling me nuts/that I'm talking shit.
You act like child who's bike is about to get stolen by a gipsy.

Before you answer think about it: If people will start doing dungeons/battlegrounds durning leveling phase, they will be more familiar with game mechanics and what is WoW PvE/PvP all about. In other words it would HIGHLY reduce the ammount of level 85 players that rush into the battlegrounds without a bit of skill, randomly clicking spells on their action bars or people that whine that there aren't any raids / can't get invited into a decent guild, rotting in Terminator like one (Yes, that would also eliminate such guilds).

Why to have scripted top raids/dungeons if we won't have decent players to do them with? Each medal has two sides.

Your first post was better than the second one.But they both suck hard.How can you tell me that you can learn dungeon/raid mechanics while being 22 level or so.There is a huge distance between 85 char doing PvE and at lesser lvl.How can 50 level char do know PVP while dont have most of the spells and what a PVP are you talking to ????This is not blizzard,we dont even have world PvP on 85 lvl.Now i am sure that you dont have any grey matter in you *** head.Omg too much brainless children over here.Nobody got his/her either PvP and PvE skill from leveling a char.And why do you talk as if people join WoW without any skill.All of the players here have atleast 10d played at other servers.Nobody goes just like that to the best server.

0 0

MorphinG

[Maniac]

(since 21-05-2022 22:47)

Votes: 92

Post Posted: 28-11-2012, 20:47:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

They wont make it instant 85 because people wont bother testing anymore. Ive already seen people on the test realm who do nothing + the low online players confirms this theory.

When cata came out on freakz it happened the same and it was efficient. I dont see why they should change that now. Deal with it.

0 0

Wtfhaxx

[Creep]

(since 04-02-2015 15:42)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 28-11-2012, 22:04:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

rubenis11 wrote:

Your first post was better than the second one.But they both suck hard.How can you tell me that you can learn dungeon/raid mechanics while being 22 level or so.There is a huge distance between 85 char doing PvE and at lesser lvl.How can 50 level char do know PVP while dont have most of the spells and what a PVP are you talking to ????This is not blizzard,we dont even have world PvP on 85 lvl.Now i am sure that you dont have any grey matter in you *** head.Omg too much brainless children over here.Nobody got his/her either PvP and PvE skill from leveling a char.And why do you talk as if people join WoW without any skill.All of the players here have atleast 10d played at other servers.Nobody goes just like that to the best server.

I was hoping you won't proove my point, but you just did.

I've met many bulgarians, some of them were just like you, but most were nice and polite. Now I feel sorry for them they have such spoiled kid for compatriot.

I'm finished with you.

0 0

Powerman

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2014 06:55)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 29-11-2012, 03:51:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Trust me - they won't level by doing low level dungeons/raids/battlegrounds - and test things at the same time.

Most people won't - the reason for that being people are already used to a certain process:
- Take the level 1-10 quests
- Go to Darkshire and level, etc

Most are probably using the Horde/Alliance 1-85 guides here, hence skipping a lot of quests.

0 0

rubenis11

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-02-2020 07:59)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 29-11-2012, 09:50:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wtfhaxx wrote:
rubenis11 wrote:

I was hoping you won't proove my point, but you just did.

I've met many bulgarians, some of them were just like you, but most were nice and polite. Now I feel sorry for them they have such spoiled kid for compatriot.

I'm finished with you.

Showing your wittiness doesnt make any sence.You are just one idiot,who doesnt know what he is talking about.You just dont have any idea of how can people help to fix more bugs.

P.S. I am not a bulgarian although i live in Bulgaria.And I am thank to God that i neither have such brain like yours nor i am idiot poland.

0 0

CelticFrost

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-07-2014 14:16)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 29-11-2012, 14:08:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Many players here MISS the point that this is a BETA testing realm, a new database built from scratch (as Zohl himself answered in other posts). That means it's NOT AN UPGRADED COPY of Genesis or Exodus, it's a New database built from scratch.

Also remember this BETA realm is just a tool to HELP the developers TEST things, not a REALM for your pleasure, not a PLACE to get things easy, or to level up fast. Nor to gear up, or to settle.

So, if you are not willing to spend time here testing, leveling, trying quests, talents, professions, etc... then, just don't bother spamming the forums. I already saw too many complaints on players who want this or that:
- instant level 85...
- low lvl stuff scripted...
- gold...
- gear...

You are forgetting how hard is for a small crew to test all these things without the help of us, the players. You also forget that there is a list of PRIORITIES.
Priorities related with the PATCH we are testing here, extra content might be added in the future, but FIRST things FIRST.

So, forget about all your fanciful complaints because you are the same people who asked for the release of this new patch so many times. Instead, put some effort and help the server to get better, or go home.

0 0

Berna

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-10-2019 19:56)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 29-11-2012, 14:11:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

CelticFrost wrote:
Many players here MISS the point that this is a BETA testing realm, a new database built from scratch (as Zohl himself answered in other posts). That means it's NOT AN UPGRADED COPY of Genesis or Exodus, it's a New database built from scratch.

Also remember this BETA realm is just a tool to HELP the developers TEST things, not a REALM for your pleasure, not a PLACE to get things easy, or to level up fast. Nor to gear up, or to settle.

So, if you are not willing to spend time here testing, leveling, trying quests, talents, professions, etc... then, just don't bother spamming the forums. I already saw too many complaints on players who want this or that:
- instant level 85...
- gold...
- gear...

You are forgetting how hard is for a small crew to test all these things without the help of us, the players. You also forget that there is a list of PRIORITIES.
Priorities related with the PATCH we are testing here, extra content might be added in the future, but FIRST things FIRST.

So, forget about all your fanciful complaints because you are the same people who asked for the release of this new patch so many times. Instead, put some effort and help the server to get better, or go home.

Amen Maestro

0 0

Powerman

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 29-11-2012, 17:20:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If you're pertaining to my suggestion (aka "instant 85, free gear, gold, glyphs etc") as complaints, then I guess you misunderstood my underlying reasons for those.

As far as I can tell - most of those have already been met - testers on the PTR can now get gear, glyphs, and gold to further their experience there, and make the testing process easier.

So, I guess, it's not a "complaint" per se - although some people who replied felt it was.

At the end of the day, I'm a guy who simply looks out for the benefit of everyone involved.
The PTR needs fast and dedicated testing - and suggesting those things (aka. "complaining" - as some people put it) - surely helped.

You can thank Zohl for taking action.

We can all argue about "people who took effort to level 1-85", or "people who are sitting in Orgrimmar", or "people complaining", or "Bulgaria vs Poland".

I DON'T CARE.

At the end of the day - I would rather see people testing and reporting, and people complaining of problems they see.

Because you add all those factors and the reasons behind those actions is everyone wants what's best for the server.

0 0

lamonna08

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-01-2023 13:43)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 29-11-2012, 17:54:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Powerman

this is not an offi server , this is a private server and ppl who run it , they will do wht ever they like to do . now u still want insta 85 just so ppl can test things and report bugs , but not all ppl like u mate , there are a lot off ppl want insta 85 so he can just play with all class and have funn , thinking that all class working cause Gm's are badass , but we all know that there has been a lot of reports from other players . look at the big picture , try to understand that they are developing a new Databass , they need you all to test every damn quest and face every possible bug , so when the 4.3.4 goes live , the 2 k player who didnt make it to see the PTR will find 90 % bug fix , and dont forget lot of ppl will lvl up other charc or creat other acc . ps i would love to see xp rate X1 , that's the feel of retail .

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv348/LordPsynister/enh4.jpg
0 0

Powerman

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 29-11-2012, 18:37:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

lamonna08 wrote:
Powerman

this is not an offi server , this is a private server and ppl who run it , they will do wht ever they like to do . now u still want insta 85 just so ppl can test things and report bugs , but not all ppl like u mate , there are a lot off ppl want insta 85 so he can just play with all class and have funn , thinking that all class working cause Gm's are badass , but we all know that there has been a lot of reports from other players . look at the big picture , try to understand that they are developing a new Databass , they need you all to test every damn quest and face every possible bug , so when the 4.3.4 goes live , the 2 k player who didnt make it to see the PTR will find 90 % bug fix , and dont forget lot of ppl will lvl up other charc or creat other acc . ps i would love to see xp rate X1 , that's the feel of retail .

Err.... what made you assume that I didn't know all of that already?

Lol.. totally off the mark..
-

0 0

Wtfhaxx

[Creep]

(since 04-02-2015 15:42)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 30-11-2012, 13:14:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Started with
rubenis11 wrote:

Showing your wittiness...

and then
https://youtube.com/watch?v=5GgflscOmW8:

CelticFrost wrote:

I already saw too many complaints on players who want this or that:
- instant level 85...
- gold...
- gear...

I only suggested something in polite way, with explaination of potential profits.

Cheers.

Btw...
Are there any additional "hired" developers already, or is it Shockeru alone scripting stuff?

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 16-05-2024, 15:13:43
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x