User
Pass
2FA

Thinking about plaiyng on EU server
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message3284
Domminus

[Far From The Fame]

(since 20-04-2021 10:15)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 03-01-2013, 12:58:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wlc to server @Tomer! -
P.S. 2x prot is awesome in 2s warr/pala ! -

0 0

tomer

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-01-2013 17:36)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 03-01-2013, 13:54:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I actually played this version in retail and i do remember prot pallys in pvp and thats because they had some nice buffs and were basically fun to play but never on high rating..
everything is relative because a character could be "lame" at low rating but awesome once you master it or vice-versa..

On another note, i saw that there are ALOT of priests in the ladder.. whats up with that? i dont remember priests been OP or anything, something to do with miss-calculations here or my memory worked against me as always?

0 0

capmoq

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-09-2015 15:46)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 03-01-2013, 22:21:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yep. Everyone I have talked to has said that priests weren't OP in retail but they pretty much are on this server. Warlocks and elemental shamans are underdogs here.

0 0

Macedo931
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-05-2015 13:04)

Votes: 49

Post Posted: 04-01-2013, 01:13:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Inanis wrote:
dunno , i have a 4.3k resi shaman and lastnigth was doing damage tests vrs a prot pala , saw exo doing 40k crits lol

... still didnt killed me but only cus insta GHW

I don't see anything wrong with those 40k crits... in PvE, with some Vengeance stacked i can crit up to 60-65k with my pala...

0 0

ayasume

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-04-2013 21:58)

Post Posted: 04-01-2013, 11:15:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Macedo931 wrote:
ayasume wrote:
shhnedo wrote:
Just another positive, compared to the other current competitors(4.0.6/4.3 servers) freakz is the most playable server!

PFF yea sure - playing arenas here feels like you dont even hawe armor on sometimes....prot paladins in arenas (srsly) played 4.0.6 retail - there was no single prot paladin doing arena .. here they hit same as ret , heals nearly same as holy - For pvp most playeble server - Definitely not but ofc its not only beacuse of prot paladins in arena ( sometimes even with ret gear and prot spec ) -

First of all, prot palas are ALWAYS on low rating. That means you never went over 1000 rating. Second... Where did you find prot pvp gear? Please tell me so i can laugh all day at that.
Also, if you feel like you are playing with no armor at all, then Prot Paladins shouldn't be a problem, right?

For gods sake i play on 2.1 - 2.3~ rating vs double prot paladins every week .... PRot pvp gear / facepalm ... PROT spected ANd Retri geared - get that? laught as much as you want but thats damn truth ...
When you sometimes get vs warrior who crits on you nonstoply 20k's and opportunity strike hits for 30k ... you srsly sometimes feel like you dont hawe armor on you simply drop dead in improved hamstring - ... thats what i mean

Posturi unite automat, 04-01-2013, 11:10:50

Macedo931 wrote:
Inanis wrote:
dunno , i have a 4.3k resi shaman and lastnigth was doing damage tests vrs a prot pala , saw exo doing 40k crits lol

... still didnt killed me but only cus insta GHW

I don't see anything wrong with those 40k crits... in PvE, with some Vengeance stacked i can crit up to 60-65k with my pala...

Obviously you dont play pvp ... you compare PVe with Pvp -)

Posturi unite automat, 04-01-2013, 11:15:43

tomer wrote:
I actually played this version in retail and i do remember prot pallys in pvp and thats because they had some nice buffs and were basically fun to play but never on high rating..
everything is relative because a character could be "lame" at low rating but awesome once you master it or vice-versa..

On another note, i saw that there are ALOT of priests in the ladder.. whats up with that? i dont remember priests been OP or anything, something to do with miss-calculations here or my memory worked against me as always?

Well they mby played on like 600 - 1k rating - but comoon here they play on 2k as double prot ... and as i sayd they heal like WAY TOO much and hit quite nice too

I think there was kinda alot priests on 4.0.6 ... i think they even got nerfed in next patch ( sorry if im wrong ) -

0 0

Macedo931
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 04-01-2013, 11:42:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

-I never saw any prot warriors or paladins on 2k rating.
-You said "Sometimes even in even with ret gear prot spec". That means not always ret gear = they have prot pvp gear?
-I do play PvP, not as much as the rest of the PvP population, because i find PvE much more interesting. But the only difference in PvE and PvP gear is Resilience which goes from 0 to 4k, but average resilience of a regular PvP player is around 3,4k. That means the damage reduction is ~30%. Those crits i make in PvE, 60-65k, are equal to those crits you mention, 40k, in PvP. That is why I said I don't see anything wrong with that.

-You obviously don't know shit about PvP.

Oh, i just saw it. On that Paladin of yours, you aren't on 2,1-2,3k~ rating, you have the same rating as I do, 2k.

0 0

ayasume

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 04-01-2013, 12:00:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Macedo931 wrote:
-I never saw any prot warriors or paladins on 2k rating.
-You said "Sometimes even in even with ret gear prot spec". That means not always ret gear = they have prot pvp gear?
-I do play PvP, not as much as the rest of the PvP population, because i find PvE much more interesting. But the only difference in PvE and PvP gear is Resilience which goes from 0 to 4k, but average resilience of a regular PvP player is around 3,4k. That means the damage reduction is ~30%. Those crits i make in PvE, 60-65k, are equal to those crits you mention, 40k, in PvP. That is why I said I don't see anything wrong with that.

When the *** (sorry for my language) did you even play pvp last time ? I play pvp like every 2nd day and i meet prot paladins kinda every time i do arenas

Quote:

HAwe you ever seen prot pvp gear ?

Quote:

Did you forget about Venegance that stacks ? hawe you ever seen venegance stacking on PVP as high as it stacks on PVE?

Quote:

Alright - Cant do anything with forum trolls

Posturi unite automat, 04-01-2013, 12:00:50

Quote:
Oh, i just saw it. On that Paladin of yours, you aren't on 2,1-2,3k~ rating, you have the same rating as I do, 2k.

2days ago we played aginst prot paladins so we droped like -/+ 120 Rate

Btw watching true you caracter list .. noone of your 85's hawe team -

0 0

Macedo931
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 04-01-2013, 19:29:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Here we go again...
ayasume wrote:
When the *** (sorry for my language) did you even play pvp last time ? I play pvp like every 2nd day and i meet prot paladins kinda every time i do arenas

I do PvP a couple of times per a week. Helping people get their weekly cap.

ayasume wrote:

No i haven't. That was my question because you said that those palas only SOMETIMES use Ret gear for Prot spec, so I was wondering which gear are they using in those other times.

ayasume wrote:
Did you forget about Venegance that stacks ? hawe you ever seen venegance stacking on PVP as high as it stacks on PVE?

Back then, while i was talking about my 60-65k crits, i didn't mean full Vengeance stacked, i meant only half of it, ~10k. As you probably know, Vengeance stacks to a maximum of 10% of user's HP. That is a bit less than 20k for PvE, and arround 13-14k for PvP "tanks". No, i haven't seen anyone get more than 10k Vengeance in PvP so I still don't see anything strange...

ayasume wrote:
Btw watching true you caracter list .. noone of your 85's hawe team

I only play PvP with my Warrior, and after i got what i wanted from the team (2,2k achievment), i disbanned it. Now I play only for the weekly cap.

Oh, also, could you please find that Prot team you are fighting with every 2nd day and link it here, or just give me their names?

0 0

ayasume

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 04-01-2013, 20:31:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quote:
Macedo931 wrote:
Here we go again...
ayasume wrote:

I do PvP a couple of times per a week. Helping people get their weekly cap.

ayasume wrote:

No i haven't. That was my question because you said that those palas only SOMETIMES use Ret gear for Prot spec, so I was wondering which gear are they using in those other times.

ayasume wrote:

Quote:
Back then, while i was talking about my 60-65k crits, i didn't mean full Vengeance stacked, i meant only half of it, ~10k. As you probably know, Vengeance stacks to a maximum of 10% of user's HP. That is a bit less than 20k for PvE, and arround 13-14k for PvP "tanks". No, i haven't seen anyone get more than 10k Vengeance in PvP so I still don't see anything strange...

If it stacks form your HP still you are in raid that means buffs but that doesnt matter ... max ive seen stacking in pvp (arenas) they get like 2k ATP.

Quote:
ayasume wrote:
Btw watching true you caracter list .. noone of your 85's hawe team

I only play PvP with my Warrior, and after i got what i wanted from the team (2,2k achievment), i disbanned it. Now I play only for the weekly cap.

Oh, also, could you please find that Prot team you are fighting with every 2nd day and link it here, or just give me their names?

Like i know who were they ... search teams around 2.1~ there will be some hords ...im not saving any nicknames who i lost to -

0 0

Macedo931
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 04-01-2013, 23:29:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well you see them every day, I would remember their names by now...

Whatever dude, two of us are just arguing on a thread that should help someone out.

You win....... A cookie.

0 0

ayasume

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 05-01-2013, 06:09:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Macedo931 wrote:
Well you see them every day, I would remember their names by now...

Whatever dude, two of us are just arguing on a thread that should help someone out.

You win....... A cookie.

Didnt even try to win anything - But thanks for cookie

http://armory.freakz.ro/team-info.xml?r=Exodus&t=INVIDIOSETTOLO one of prot team

0 0

Noworthz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-08-2013 16:35)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 08-01-2013, 22:57:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1. The pvp is decent, there is a lack of 3s queue but there are skilled players around. You can check rankings and such at our armory.
2. Leveling rates are currently 20x, when we'll switch to 4.3.4 rates will be 10x.
3. The server is playable, there aren't any major bugs.
4. On the EU server people talk mostly English.

pvp is decent .. nah is so dead and u cannot find any good players at all. specially in battlegrounds ppl r brain dead.
aren't any major bugs ... y if u dont mind telling him about the proc rate of fireblast and the bugged stealth/vanish ... should i continue ?
on the EU server ppl english is 1 of 10 in the scale of -1 ...

0 0

Macedo931
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 09-01-2013, 00:12:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Noworthz wrote:
1. The pvp is decent, there is a lack of 3s queue but there are skilled players around. You can check rankings and such at our armory.
2. Leveling rates are currently 20x, when we'll switch to 4.3.4 rates will be 10x.

pvp is decent .. nah is so dead and u cannot find any good players at all. specially in battlegrounds ppl r brain dead.
aren't any major bugs ... y if u dont mind telling him about the proc rate of fireblast and the bugged stealth/vanish ... should i continue ?

First of all, learn to quote. PvP is decent. You can't find good people because good people are not playing Battlegrounds or looking for arena partners on global, due to the obvious reasons. There are no MAJOR bugs. There are a few minor ones, but nothing you can't live without. Proc rate of fireblast is normal, and not bugged. Vanish got bugged recently, it's not something that lasted for 2 years...

About the english on global... People do talk mostly english, and the quality of it isn't something YOU should comment about because your english is far worse than most of the server.

0 0

ENJ

[Maniac]

(since 18-11-2022 11:22)

Votes: 42

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 09-01-2013, 00:47:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Noworthz wrote:

Yes,first of all you have to learn how to quote,not copy and paste.On Genesis(Ro realm) people are much skilled than exodus' people,or because are more,idk.But the PVP is decent on both realms.

Cum se fac fixurile pe blizzard:

0 0

Noworthz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-08-2013 16:35)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 09-01-2013, 21:33:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ur wrong here too... skilled ppl ? Romanians... u made me laught my *** off ...
about my english , well its worse but better than urs lol Macedo931

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Raster, 11 January 2013 22:19

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next    

The time now is 04-10-2024, 01:03:27
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x