User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [Hunter][PvP] Camouflage
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message7195
Whysoimba

[Busy being the best]

(since 08-03-2023 11:21)

Votes: 39

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 11-02-2013, 14:44:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wowhead/WoW Freakz Link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=51753
Descrierea bugului / Bug description: Stealth openers nu scot hunterul din camouflage, doar melee attacks.
Dovada / Proof: http://imgur.com/8NdgeAW

Edit2: As of 4.1, stealthers can use their openers on you while camo'd. I'm disappointed with the change. That was one of the things that made Camo unique.] ( https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=51753 (wowhead link) )

http://forum.wow-freakz.com/view-post-2287611.html : Postul asta a fost facut pe 4.0.6 si rejected pe buna dreptate deoarece schimbarile s-au produs in 4.1. Aici insa nu sunt aplicate.

0 0

BlackSun

[Nerdstompers Inc.]

(since 28-02-2019 17:25)

Votes: 47

Post Posted: 11-02-2013, 15:04:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Mai sunt destule bug-uri la camo, nu poate fi scos de mass dispel, psychic scream, howl of terror si arcane torrent.

0 0

Razzer

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-12-2015 19:09)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 12-02-2013, 06:04:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nu e magic efect. Ce treaba are cu mass dispell ?

Un comment care trebuie sa va dea de gandit inainte sa spuneti anumite lucruri:

"I attempted to Pounce a camo'd hunter in a BG and I received an error about not being able to attack an obscured target. The camo tooltip tells me this should only affect ranged attacks, but it broke my melee attack as well. I had to just sit there spamming pounce until he reacted to my presence and broke his camo."

Si inca unul:

"That doesn't make sense. All abilities called "melee range" have a 5 yard range, and you can use all of them on camouflaged hunters, except cheap shot/garrote/ambush."

It's funny that you say except cheap shot, garrote, and ambush, because that is all the openers and they all have "melee range" as their descriptors. I also have a comprehensive list as to what skill does not work to break a hunter out of camoflage for a rogue.

Skills that do not break hunter out of camoflage with a "Melee Range" descriptor:
Cheap Shot
Ambush
Garrote
Sinister Strike
Backstab
Gouge
Shiv
Kick
Expose Armor
Rupture
Eviscerate
Dismantle
Feint

Skills that DO break hunter out of camoflage with a "Melee Range" Descriptor:
Hemorrhage
Mutilate
If you rolled combat as a rogue expect hunters to always get the opener on you is all I can tell you.

Last edited by Razzer on 09-03-2013, 03:26:13; edited 1 time in total
0 0

FaithOfDarkness

[Shade of death]

(since 03-06-2018 15:03)

Votes: 15

Post Posted: 12-02-2013, 09:39:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Si ce patch reprezinta acele 2 posturi?
Edit : By formweave (284 – 6) on 2010/12/22 (Patch 4.0.3) Report
I attempted to Pounce a camo'd hunter in a BG and I received an error about not being able to attack an obscured target. The camo tooltip tells me this should only affect ranged attacks, but it broke my melee attack as well. I had to just sit there spamming pounce until he reacted to my presence and broke his camo.

By zenfyre (140 – 1) on 2011/01/20 (Patch 4.0.3) Report
"That doesn't make sense. All abilities called "melee range" have a 5 yard range, and you can use all of them on camouflaged hunters, except cheap shot/garrote/ambush."

It's funny that you say except cheap shot, garrote, and ambush, because that is all the openers and they all have "melee range" as their descriptors. I also have a comprehensive list as to what skill does not work to break a hunter out of camoflage for a rogue.

Skills that do not break hunter out of camoflage with a "Melee Range" descriptor:
Cheap Shot
Ambush
Garrote
Sinister Strike
Backstab
Gouge
Shiv
Kick
Expose Armor
Rupture
Eviscerate
Dismantle
Feint
Skills that DO break hunter out of camoflage with a "Melee Range" Descriptor:
Hemorrhage
Mutilate
If you rolled combat as a rogue expect hunters to always get the opener on you is all I can tell you.

Deci inainte sa mai comentezi prostii verifica datele care le cauti.

0 0

wiz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-12-2013 07:14)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 12-02-2013, 10:22:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@ razer cu doi de z: http://forum.wow-freakz.com/view-post-2604320.html

serios,e al treilea topic in care iti iei palme. tind sa cred ca deja esti masochist

0 0

Azwraithz
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 30-09-2014 01:39)

Votes: 104

Post Posted: 12-02-2013, 20:19:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Are dreptate cel care a facut topicul + ca mai sunt diverse bugs,nu stau sa enumar acum. Numai comentati sa va aflati in treaba,sau sa veniti cu posturi de pe 4.0.3/4.0.6 s.a.m.d. .Din postul lui trebuie sa poata fi intelese urmatoarele lucruri.

Hunterul ar trebui sa fie scos din Camouflage cu Mass Dispel,AOE Fears,S.a.m.d. - Pe freakz nu il scoate.
Openers la fel ar trebui sa poata fi folosite prin Camouflage - Pe freakz primesti target obbscured.
Din camouflage hunterul nu ar trebui sa poata captura/lua bg flags. - Pe freakz poti face asta.

Numai veniti toti cu gura mare sa aparati bugurile aiurea,iar cand va da cineva o dovada clara plecati cu ''coada intre picioare'' ,fara sa mai ziceti nimic.

0 0

Csvyo

[UNSTOPPABLE forever!]

(since 18-10-2019 11:54)

Votes: 92

Post Posted: 12-02-2013, 20:55:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Azwraithz se stie de faza cu capturarea stagurilor iar legat de celelalte trebuie sa fi fost facut topicul asa cum ai enumerat tu bugurile.

So many words untold...

0 0

BlackSun

[Nerdstompers Inc.]

(since 28-02-2019 17:25)

Votes: 47

Post Posted: 13-02-2013, 20:18:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Razzer wrote:
Esti idiot...scz ca spun asta. Nu e magic efect. Ce treaba are cu mass dispell ?

Esti praf, te bate WoW-ul.
Quote:
Any damage or CC will break camo and ofc the mass dispel from priests.

Quote:
Patch 4.1 and 4.2: What's New for Rogues

Melee openers -- Ambush, Cheap Shot, Garrote (but not Sap) -- can now be used against Camouflaged hunters. (Reported by several)

0 0

Nerd
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 12-11-2014 19:20)

Votes: 51

Post Posted: 16-02-2013, 14:53:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirm partea cu openers din stealth.

"Munca l-a creat pe om, dar nici lenea n-a omorat pe nimeni."
0 0

Razzer

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-12-2015 19:09)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 16-02-2013, 18:24:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nu am fost atent de unde am luat infos. Aveti dreptate !

0 0

krste3000

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-04-2013 17:45)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 05-03-2013, 21:45:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So is this going to be fixed? Because if you play a rogue or feral you can just leave arena if a hunter is on the opposing team, this bug negates what those two classes are about.
I get aoe attacks and flare, they still require a reaction from the player playing the hunter, this is just silly

0 0

Inanis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-10-2013 13:35)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 15-03-2013, 01:44:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

.. you can break camo 20 diferent ways? im playing rogue in arenas and I got no issue with hunters... even as rshaman (in my 3rd account) I have no issue breaking camo ..lol just taunting the pet makes the pet break camo xD
0 0

Inanis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-10-2013 13:35)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 15-03-2013, 01:44:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

.. you can break camo 20 diferent ways? im playing rogue in arenas and I got no issue with hunters... even as rshaman (in my 3rd account) I have no issue breaking camo ..lol just taunting the pet makes the pet break camo xD
0 0

Mengecewakan

[#1]

(since 06-04-2018 10:38)

Votes: 33

Post Posted: 15-03-2013, 08:35:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nerd wrote:
Confirm partea cu openers din stealth.
\
mass dispel,psychic scream, howl of terror trebuie sa scoata camo. stiu asta 100%

ps: restu sa nu confirmi, sa nu iti cada coaiele din mana.... stii si tu foarte bine asta. dar nah... ce sa iti cer, m-ai convins.

0 0

yodanny

[<King Koopa>]

(since 24-04-2019 22:12)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 15-03-2013, 20:19:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

intr-adevar openerele din stealth(exclus sap) trebuie sa mearga in camo incepind cu 4.1. confirm si eu

tot ce trebuie sa stiti despre camo si ce face el e pus de baiatul acela de pe oficial in linkul pus de why so imba. am sa dau un c/p aici sa nu mai comenteze nimeni in plus.

Everything you would ever want to know about this ability:

-Works on you & your pet.
-Can't be used while in combat, but feigning to drop combat & then casting camo immediately works.
-While standing still, you are stealthed, meaning no one outside your party can see you until they're very close.
-While moving you are, well, camouflaged. People can see you but can't attack you with anything except melee attacks.
-Any damage taken by you, including AOE abilities like Flamestrike, Frost Nova, etc, breaks your camouflage.
-Your pet taking damage, but not you, does NOT break your camouflage.
-Camo is broken when arena games start; you have to use camo AFTER the gates open.
-Laying traps, swapping aspects, using mend pet, reviving your pet, using pet abilities (not attacks), & eating food do NOT break camo.
-Using any attack, dismissing pets & calling new pets DOES break camo.
-Sending your pet to attack breaks camo immediately, even before your pet engages.

Basically, this is an upgraded version of stealth with a 1-minute cooldown. In PvE, you can use it to get into position before the fight and start DPS as soon as the tank pulls. In PvP, you can use it to start off any fight any way you want. Because rogues & ferals can't use any openers on you, you no longer need to camp flare @ the start of an arena match; you can use the flare offensively to try and knock them out while you waltz over to the other team's healer, unable to be attacked until you open.

I think this is a really underrated ability. While it's not something you can use all the time, and it definitely doesn't make hunters a stealth class, you can still use it to get a unique advantage over other players. Plus it means you don't have to go night elf to be invisible, which is sweet, because night elves suck.

Edit:

AND OF COURSE, THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION EVERYONE WAS WONDERING:

Casting Aimed Shot doesn't break camo.

Yeah, that means you can get off an aimed, use rapid fire, and start charging up your next one, all from stealth.

Edit2: As of 4.1, stealthers can use their openers on you while camo'd. I'm disappointed with the change. That was one of the things that made Camo unique.]

HKP vs Atramedes 10H

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 15 April 2013 01:29

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 29-09-2024, 22:17:59
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x