User
Pass
2FA

molten wow vs here.
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Romanian
Author Message3666
McStrikeZ

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-08-2013 13:35)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 07-05-2013, 18:33:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

freakz is way better.Very rare server lag (ping/ms) you don't have to wait like a thousand years in queue is more fun
single think that molten beats is that they don't have that many bugs but they will gone from freakz in time so Freakz>Molten hope i was useful

MAGE POWEER

0 0

Snoppy

[Inside the fire]

(since 24-10-2022 03:25)

Votes: 173

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 07-05-2013, 18:53:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

all i can say is that i'm a donor on freakz and a normal player on molten (3.3.5 biss-geared and 4.0.6 semi-biss).
As content(PvE) molten should have an advantage, because they have a lot of developers, although, 90% of the bosses are bugged(they got 2-3 exploits to make them fast or easier, btw watch those complaining topics of their members on forum). If you don't believe me you can see those bugs from livestreams(a gm is hosting a livestream every day ).
As pvp i know a lot of exploits that are still working on 3.3.5 & 4.3.4 aswell.
I made a bet with a mate of mine that I'll do +2.2k rating 2v2 in less than a week with vicious gear on 4.3.4, without dodging and having a good score. Luckily i've founded a cool connection between molten and another wotlk server, with the same emu(magic-wow, it's a low pop server, its 90% dead), and i remembered that there was a cool bug to shut down a server with a chat command called ( /gasp )[ it's for the BfG achievment list, double rainbow all the way]. It was the same crush-bug that I used when i was bored to crush their server, when they moved to 4.0.6 - . In conclusion, i&a shammy elem went to 2.4k+ just by using that /gasp command when i was 90% sure that i`ll lose that arena. It took for them 2 weeks to discover the crush(just because i've reported it). =)
Well, if you wanna play a 3.3.5 version you can choose their server, believe me xD they've got cool scripted-quests/Blizz-like lvl-ing and good scripts.
But if you wanna play cataclysm, you should choose our server just because they don't care about the cataclysm servers overall. (btw, they had bad scripts at cho'gal & council on 4.0.6 =) )

,,Angel Among demons"

0 0

Tester024

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-06-2013 16:34)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 07-05-2013, 19:02:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Molten PVP infinit> ca Freakz
More Bgs and Arena and World PVP+1Server Special for PVP works -
As content(PvE) molten should have an infinit advantage, because they have a lot of developers then us
Molten Bad Bad:Lagg donors quere quests vote sistem players idiots like stones there an more...

0 0

crasher

[Hero of the Alliance]

(since 29-10-2017 21:41)

Votes: 25

Post Posted: 08-05-2013, 03:04:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Freakz e bun server,dar mi se pare ca in ultimu timp nu se face asa mult lucru ca cindva o fost ( vorba de class-related bugs/other bugs.
Ce pot sa zic - bug de guild vault 7and 8 inca nu e reparat!la toate shit servers deja lucreaza asta.DE ce aici nu lucreaza?si asta de la 4.0.6 patch.
Enchants chiar tot nu lucrez normal, si de asta sinucideri la bg chiar multe ( pentru ca daca esti in combat nu poti folosi parasuta.Si pierd stats de asta.
DIsbalance in pvp.Nui multe bgs,nu exista 2 arene ( care imi plac.

Si multe altele ( chiar si stuck pe loc)

Molten acum este foarte activ la fixuri,in 1 luna - foarte multe fixuri la clase/talente ( cite 2 lists) si altele gen de quests si exploits.
Daca Freakz o sa mai sada la pve content - o sa pierde tot.

Eu nu vreau ca Molten sa fie primu..administratie sper ca voi o sa mai faceti ceva bun..ca joc sa fie mai interesant.

P.S. talent Nether protection deja reparat pe molten,dar aici inca nu,si de asta destro lock e varza in pvp (mai ales vs unholy dk)

Ms pentru atentie) FREAKZ E BAZA!

0 0

sMine

[insane ;o]

(since 20-10-2021 11:02)

Votes: 51

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  COSuperStar 
Post Posted: 08-05-2013, 07:22:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

^ zici tu de fixuri,gandeste-te ca molten au mult mai multi developeri,si e logic ca 1 repara x,y,z, altu face altceva.. d-aia se repara mai multe intr-un timp mai mic, dar degeaba.

0 0

skyleader
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 26-08-2013 23:09)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 08-05-2013, 07:27:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Tester024 wrote:
Molten PVP infinit> ca Freakz
More Bgs and Arena and World PVP+1Server Special for PVP works -
As content(PvE) molten should have an infinit advantage, because they have a lot of developers then us
Molten Bad Bad:Lagg donors quere quests vote sistem players idiots like stones there an more...

what he said,molten is way better than freakz
the only bad thing is the queue

0 0

crasher

[Hero of the Alliance]

Post Posted: 08-05-2013, 12:51:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

eu sunt rus.De aceea - scriu asa cum pot.

Si da eu inteleg ca la molten sunt multi developeri dar ei au si 3.3.5 .
Deci daca aici nus asa multe oameni - faceti selectionare la assistants, care o sa spawneaza NPC , Loot , Quests si altele.Eu stiu ca multi as vrea sa ajuta.
Deci sper ca voi faceti asta.
SI shockere o sa fie mai liber / o sa faca numai game mechanics/class/PVE/PVP.

Si parerea mea ca trebu de creat sistem de prioritate la fixuri.
De exemplu - voturi sau alte chestii la bugged spells talents,Mechanics,PVE,PVP.

PT ca acum situatie e grea.Blood dk de exemplu lucreaza rau in fata de unholy sau frost.
Ati facut fix la bloodworms si nati reparat bug negativ la healing DS cind se face Dodge parry/si chiar la altele chestii importante.Warlock pets nare stats si toti pot sa ucid pe ei usor si inca - pets nau damage normal care ar trebui.

Eu precis ca o sa va ajut.

Molten e bun dar Freakz mai OP server.
Ramineti tot asa de OP, nu pierdeti asta.

0 0

Amore

[Creep]

(since 31-07-2015 03:29)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 08-05-2013, 17:55:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Been playing wow since 1.8...like 7+ years,I was on ALL the popular big servers...and i tried many many unknown ones...i am NOT a fanboy but i can say 100% that not once have i seen a server like freakz...GM suport is great and the added features makes life more interesting and easier if u are in to that stuff....here they always try to make things work good and work fast.. freakz gives me a feeling that no server ever did...trust..i trust that here they will do the right thing eventualy about the bugs...the bosses the pvp etc...no other server gave me that security...big popular servers in the past would stay for months and months with BIG bugs

the only thing i can criticize to some extent si that here there is no mercy for bans..even if u are inocent if u cant prove u are inocent (an ilogical concept)...u will still get punished

0 0

crasher

[Hero of the Alliance]

Post Posted: 08-05-2013, 21:52:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Its true.Freakz the best.But exists bugs which have high priority - and no fixed at 4.0.6 and 4.3.4 still being.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Romanian  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 19-09-2024, 22:32:34
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x