User
Pass
2FA

molten wow vs here.
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Romanian
Author Message3577
phyokyu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-05-2013 02:10)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 07-05-2013, 02:28:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

anyone know how these 2 servers compare?
as far as class balance, activity, bug fixes, exploits(less better), scripted raids, active arena/bgs

0 0

Exorder1337

[Screwed Freak]

(since 25-09-2016 22:35)

Votes: 59

Post Posted: 07-05-2013, 02:35:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Freakz > molten.

"Oltean raman, sunt dintr-o bucata!" - Byga

"Bunã seara Adrian Pãunescu, ultimul nostru zid de apãrare"
0 0

phyokyu

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 07-05-2013, 02:36:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

any other info other than that? like specifics. fanboys saying what they like more doesnt really give much information
0 0

Nerd
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 12-11-2014 19:20)

Votes: 51

Post Posted: 07-05-2013, 02:37:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I did arenas on Molten with fly/speed hack 4 weeks (for the lulz) and no1 banned me ... so .... u got the idea.... really hard to compare those 2 servs tbh.

@ Bug fixes u can check wow.freakz.ro page.

@ Exploits for example : They fixed spriest exploit there after 1 month, and here they did it in 1 day (1 shot with devouring plague).

"Munca l-a creat pe om, dar nici lenea n-a omorat pe nimeni."
0 0

phyokyu

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 07-05-2013, 02:51:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

you speed/fly on cata?
0 0

shadowsige

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-06-2017 05:05)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 07-05-2013, 04:56:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

molten is similar hardware server... freakz have a good gear(hardware) than molten.... molten is a sh..t server. instant 85 dont give player cache to learm class... and all realms summ equal genesis and exo players 4.4k more players. i dont play on molten.. only i test class and bugs... freakz have alot of fix bugs and boss scripted and molten no.. blanaced ... pff freakz is more balanced. Finally freaKz pownd molten on all parts. FortZa freakz . power freaZk

Sunt un gamer si voi fi mereu atata timp cat se vor gasi jocuri de jucat -.
De 8 ani alaturi de WOW - (4 ani aproape alaturi de FREAKZ ---)

0 0

vyrz0r
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 02-06-2015 12:46)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 07-05-2013, 07:56:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

One friend of mine told me that one day he went to test a bit moltenwow, he entered on the highest population realm and visited stormwind and oggrimar ( with 4000 players online on the realm) and he found only a few players, maybe there was in other places, idk, but we think that the player count for each realm si bugged or it's just fake, and btw with 4k players on a realm is really hard for a server to run

0 0

Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(since 11-04-2024 09:31)

Votes: 770

Post Posted: 07-05-2013, 08:27:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

At this very moment, I do not feel that this topic is necessary. Who is to say which one of those is the best? We are both very good servers with very good developers.

There are many differences between us, so it is irrelevant to compare Freakz with Molten.

For example, we tend to have some non-blizzlike stuff (Raid Finder, Arena Spectate, Freakz direct Database-Reader for players, Challenge command), which we think are entertaining to the player-base and make them feel happier by playing with those `toys`. At the same time, Molten keeps a more blizzlike way with some exceptions (cross-faction whisper(only for donators), and probably other only-donator features I am not aware of as I am not playing there.)

Regarding the population, Freakz first started as a Romanian server(check the .ro domain) and further on developed as an International server, as our playerbase increased constantly and we started to have a balanced ro-international number of players, while Molten is Russian/International. Reaching close to 5k online players in our peak hours is a great achievement for us, and we feel that playing on a realm that has over 2k(Genesis - Ro) and over 1.4k(Exodus - International) players constantly is enough for any player. Yes, Molten clearly has more players than us (or so they show on their site, noone is to contest their statistics without valid proof). I currently feel that our population is enough in order to create great backgrounds for PvP/PvE environments.

About the PvE part, we are again VERY different. They started the `normal` way, with Zul'Gurub, with Zul'Aman to be released and Firelands in the `future`, while we directly started with the end-game content (ET, WoE soon, Morchok, Yorsahj, another boss `soon`) as we this is what we think the most player actually want. The time between PvE content release I would say it is the same.

I would like to talk about differences between GM assistance, Forum assistance, daily annoying bugs, GM-Player interactions, PvE/PvP class balance, anti-hack systems, etc, but I am not actually playing there, nor do I have any friends playing there.

What I want you (and others reading this topic) to understand from what I say: Don't judge a server by the number of online players, don't judge a server by what's written on their site, don't judge a book by its covers. Play on both (Freakz, Molten) and choose which one you liked the most. The World of Warcraft game is meant to be a game, therefore interactive and entertaining. Be sure to get the most out of this game -.

Last edited by Zohlomg on 07-05-2013, 15:51:26; edited 1 time in total
0 0

FrostBlaze

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-02-2017 23:47)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 07-05-2013, 11:09:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Pve wise they are better, and i think they fix faster than us, but i still play here.
Player wise, yes they are more, i can't even level from 80+cuz of the ganking in hyjal 10v10 fights, etc xD +player que SO ANNOYING, so i just quit, player count is not fake.

We have been on Cataclysm 4.3.4 for a while...they have 1 month?
And released most dungeons/raids up to 4.1 going to 4.2...while we have 1 working dungeon (incomplete) and 3 raids. (bh,bwd, ds?)
I also believe they did a smarter thing in releasing things slowly, and not going directly with DS, but i still play here and i am not a fanboy/biased, so i will say it as it is.

But except for their PVE content(as in dungeons), they have tons of bugs pvp wise, a tremendous ammount of quests don't work, it's so god damn annoying to level up.
+Tons of other small issues, wich is why i still prefer freaks atm...or maybe i'm just too attached.

Afraid to say more, cuz i will get in trouble xD.

0 0

pms

[Power overwhelming]

(since 26-11-2020 19:13)

Votes: 217

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  Sebasto231295 
Post Posted: 07-05-2013, 11:16:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

as a result of ^
freakz>molten

Voucher PC-Garage: QZ6BT3TB

Sfaturi privind achizitiile

Probleme legate de IT

0 0

sunttigan
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 08-05-2013 20:49)

Post Posted: 07-05-2013, 11:56:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

avantaje pe freakz : nu ai lagg, nu stai in queue 2 ore, fara avantaje cretine pt donori ca acolo gen daca te certi cu donori poti sa iei ban perm, donorii nu stau in queue, donorii au prioritate la tickete si alte favorizari grosolane.

avantaje molten: singurul avantaj fatza de freakz e ca vezi tot continutul pve din cata de la dungeons mici pana la raiduri ca aia o iau in ordinea pathcurilor, aici s-a sarit direct la ds si doar un dungeon working nici ala complet, dupa ce e ds full scripted banuiesc ca se trece direct la pandaria fara sa se mai acorde atentie la restu continuturilor din expansiune -.

pvp-ul e la fel si aici si acolo -

la capitolu continut pve, da sunt peste noi cau au multi developeri care scripteaza mai multe instante deodata dar in rest nu.

0 0

pms

[Power overwhelming]

(since 26-11-2020 19:13)

Votes: 217

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  Sebasto231295 
Post Posted: 07-05-2013, 12:08:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

sunttigan wrote:
avantaje pe freakz : nu ai lagg, nu stai in queue 2 ore, fara avantaje cretine pt donori ca acolo gen daca te certi cu donori poti sa iei ban perm, donorii nu stau in queue, donorii au prioritate la tickete si alte favorizari grosolane.

avantaje molten: singurul avantaj fatza de freakz e ca vezi tot continutul pve din cata de la dungeons mici pana la raiduri ca aia o iau in ordinea pathcurilor, aici s-a sarit direct la ds si doar un dungeon working nici ala complet, dupa ce e ds full scripted banuiesc ca se trece direct la pandaria fara sa se mai acorde atentie la restu continuturilor din expansiune -.

pvp-ul e la fel si aici si acolo -

la capitolu continut pve, da sunt peste noi cau au multi developeri care scripteaza mai multe instante deodata dar in rest nu.

explica-i in engleza , daca tot asa a intrebat omul ...

Voucher PC-Garage: QZ6BT3TB

Sfaturi privind achizitiile

Probleme legate de IT

0 0

Nerd
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 12-11-2014 19:20)

Votes: 51

Post Posted: 07-05-2013, 13:16:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

phyokyu wrote:
you speed/fly on cata?

Yep ... did 2.4k in 3s as 3x fly/speed hackers with haste stack exploit and i still have my acc unbanned.

"Munca l-a creat pe om, dar nici lenea n-a omorat pe nimeni."
0 0

allecs10

[( . Y . ) ---> <3]

(since 27-11-2016 18:12)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 07-05-2013, 18:13:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nerd wrote:

Yep ... did 2.4k in 3s as 3x fly/speed hackers with haste stack exploit and i still have my acc unbanned.

OFF: Well, that is disappointing.

Munca te elibereazã
0 0

Loveheal

[ATN Attax]

(since 17-03-2024 03:51)

Votes: 572

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 07-05-2013, 18:27:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Freakz vs Molten

Freakz win

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Romanian  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 16-05-2024, 15:15:28
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x