User
Pass
2FA

Guild Recruitment, Applications & Rules - Post your applications here!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 35, 36, 37  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message104448
Ephixa

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-01-2016 21:17)

Votes: 10

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 15-09-2013, 21:29:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

50k dps, last time i saw you in a raid, you did 38k at yor 25n.

0 0

carbu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-07-2020 19:32)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 16-09-2013, 09:56:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

mnogobiq123 wrote:
1)psychedelicx, human arms war -.-
2?http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Psychedelicx
3)don't have sc for my dps but i make around 50k on every boss (can make sc if u need badly -)
4) (ye i know u dont recruit wars) anyway i play wow since 5 years im 21 years old working on subway, wanna join serious guild to progres in pve and to play with friendly ppl

Rejected

0 0

tezle30

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-12-2013 14:07)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 16-09-2013, 14:45:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

dear Whoracle

Charcter name Jina
Race: Human
Class: Priest
Role: Discipline

Armory: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Jina
Hi im tez, im 24 years old i need much more attention in raid so i need to join the best guild extremly.

0 0

Uldred

[Inactive]

(since 07-06-2018 11:43)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 16-09-2013, 15:43:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

tezle30 wrote:
dear Whoracle

Charcter name Jina
Race: Human
Class: Priest
Role: Discipline

Armory: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Jina
Hi im tez, im 24 years old i need much more attention in raid so i need to join the best guild extremly.

rejected.

0 0

mnogobiq123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-05-2016 00:12)

Post Posted: 16-09-2013, 18:26:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ephixa wrote:
50k dps, last time i saw you in a raid, you did 38k at yor 25n.

maybe u see me before 2 months were i was with jp gear and pvp i can prove mu words
this one is on zonz 25n http://prikachi.com/images/686/6569686k.jpg
this one is on yor 25n http://prikachi.com/images/705/6569705M.jpg i make them today with pug raid ...
if u gonna reject me bcz dont recruit arms war just tell me dont make me liar

0 0

mahone

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-12-2017 18:06)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 19-09-2013, 18:47:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Charcter Zzale
Race: DWARF
Class: Heal
Role: Resto shaman
Armory: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Zzale

0 0

valeriu28

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-06-2017 17:13)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 19-09-2013, 19:48:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1)Character name, race, class and your role(s).

Wirezapster - human rogue ; combat/sub PVE specced.

2)A screenshot or the Armory link.

http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Wirezapster

3)A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done, also post a screenshot with your interface on your speces.

http://i.imgur.com/HvQsKYc.jpg

4)Write about your previous guild(s) before and why did you left them.

I'm pretty much playing in this guild since the launch of Cata , basically the old guild core/staff is gone and the new one is really unorganized , serious raids ain't gonna happen any time soon ; im dedicated towards the guild im in and always performing at my max ; in return I just expect a clean rooster and an oraganized staff so we can clear content w/o a problem.-

5)At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild.

I'm 23 on the 28 of September , im from Bucharest-Romania ; I'm studying interior design in college and I work as graphics-designer for a publicity agency here in Bucharest for about 2 years. Playing wow for like 5 years , I've progressed whole BC+wotlk+cata(half of it ) on retail , been playing it on and off since the game aint as good as it used to be . Else , I'm playing SC2 casually , and somtimes doin' arenas on ArenaTournament.Watch loads of TV shows and reading from time time ( especially GoT recently <3 )

I'm aware that you guys aren't recrutting melees right now , but I'm also aware you're making exceptions to good players ; if necessary I know Pixels and Ignorance who're both old guild mates of mine and could vouch for me .

Thanks in advance ,

0 0

Deadlyknight

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-04-2014 16:36)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 19-09-2013, 20:31:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wire, if you're going to apply to other guild, at least don't lie like that in a forum that everybody can read.

We kept carrying you because you were someone's friend. Many of us have been asking ourselves why the hell where you in the core team (and, yes, i was one of them), you died all the time, everyweek, because of stupid mistakes, and still raged at others when we complained about it.

Sorry to Whoracle for making this repply in your recruiting subforum, but i just couldn't leave Wire's comment without a response.

0 0

valeriu28

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-06-2017 17:13)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 19-09-2013, 21:08:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Don't me mad cause I'm leaving kid , you as a guild leader won't make anything happen since you're imature from top to bottom.

0 0

Unfair

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-04-2017 21:04)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 19-09-2013, 21:21:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

valeriu28 wrote:
1)Character name, race, class and your role(s).

Wirezapster - human rogue ; combat/sub PVE specced.

2)A screenshot or the Armory link.

http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Wirezapster

3)A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done, also post a screenshot with your interface on your speces.

http://i.imgur.com/HvQsKYc.jpg

4)Write about your previous guild(s) before and why did you left them.

I'm pretty much playing in this guild since the launch of Cata , basically the old guild core/staff is gone and the new one is really unorganized , serious raids ain't gonna happen any time soon ; im dedicated towards the guild im in and always performing at my max ; in return I just expect a clean rooster and an oraganized staff so we can clear content w/o a problem.-

5)At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild.

I'm 23 on the 28 of September , im from Bucharest-Romania ; I'm studying interior design in college and I work as graphics-designer for a publicity agency here in Bucharest for about 2 years. Playing wow for like 5 years , I've progressed whole BC+wotlk+cata(half of it ) on retail , been playing it on and off since the game aint as good as it used to be . Else , I'm playing SC2 casually , and somtimes doin' arenas on ArenaTournament.Watch loads of TV shows and reading from time time ( especially GoT recently <3 )

I'm aware that you guys aren't recrutting melees right now , but I'm also aware you're making exceptions to good players ; if necessary I know Pixels and Ignorance who're both old guild mates of mine and could vouch for me .

Thanks in advance ,

Rejected.

0 0

Hexxycutie

[Sociopath Δ]

(since 08-07-2017 09:15)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 19-09-2013, 21:37:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1)Character name, race, class and your role(s).: Hexxycutie Draenei Shaman Restoration 403 ilvl 395 ilvl Enha (doing 40k or so dps)
2)A screenshot or the Armory link. http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Hexxycutie (showing atm enha items >.<)
3)A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done, also post a screenshot with your interface on your speces.: http://i.imgur.com/jVjUfun.jpg
4)Write about your previous guild(s) before and why did you left them.: Freedom, I was the 2nd GM, after Access left in his vacantion I was left in charge and everyone was failing, every good and old player left the game, this guild is my last chance on freakz(I'm playing blizz atm in the same time).
5)At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild. : Hello, I'm Gabe, I live in the capital city of Romania being Bucharest. I'm 17 years old and I would love Whoracle just because I have a lot of friends in there, and I really want a guild that is Social and in the same time active and skilled. As I said earlyer this is my last chance of staying on Freakz. I have full progress from Blizzard 8/8 ( When you guys were doining ODS and Atramendes I was doing Madness). In my free time I go to the Gym or out with my friends to play football or going out in parks or most of the weekends I just smoke weed, chilling out and stuff.
Best regards,
Hexxy.

Bipolar teenager.

Tumblr

0 0

vaeda

[Unbreakable]

(since 12-02-2019 11:15)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 19-09-2013, 22:19:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1)Character name, race, class and your role(s): Vaeda, Night Elf, Death-Knight, I am dps unholy or tank blood! Depends what raid needs mostly, i can tank zon with no problem and keep dps high easy in unholy spec!
2)A screenshot or the Armory link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Vaeda
4)Write about your previous guild(s) before and why did you left them. Freedom
I got 4/4 hc achievments i know all scripts including next bosses from Dragon Soul and i want a guild with a flexible hour raiding, cause my school keep me among 8:00 pm! 16 years old, bucharest @ Romania. My free time means guitar, wow and keep party with friends at a beer!

0 0

sica993

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-10-2013 00:21)

Post Posted: 19-09-2013, 22:28:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey, it's Tropo here. Well, I am not actually here to apply, as much as you guys would love that, cause I'm kinda overqualified for the guild, in terms of being to damn pro. No, I just meant to say hi, but then I changed my mind, and wanted to let you know that you suck. Anyway, enough wasting time on you, bye.
0 0

Ephixa

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-01-2016 21:17)

Votes: 10

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 19-09-2013, 22:42:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Never heard of you, sorry.

0 0

sica993

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-10-2013 00:21)

Post Posted: 19-09-2013, 22:46:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

That's the point. I'm too underground for you. I achieve much more than you, but don't brag about it. You're just an attention seeker. Not welcome in the cream of wow society, where I reside. Once again, sayonara... *vanishes into the shadows... (oh, and leaves absolutely no trace, you can't pretend to have found his dna. You can, but he knows you didn't cuz he didn't leave any, bye)*
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 35, 36, 37  Next    

The time now is 13-06-2024, 00:46:20
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password