User
Pass
2FA

World PvP <85

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message1897
Akinseem

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-10-2013 13:48)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 06-10-2013, 11:05:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well, I'm new on the server, having left the misery of Molten. Wowfreakz looks promising, and the recent review on Youtube done by MrGameMasterReview's makes it seem flawless.

However, in my eyes, there's one slight hick. Whilst levelling, I enjoy a bit of World PvP'ing. Does anyone else feel the same? Or was there a majority vote against World PvP?
-

0 0

Quistar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-08-2015 11:08)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 06-10-2013, 12:07:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

World PvP is enabled for everyone once they hit level 85.
0 0

Akinseem

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 06-10-2013, 12:28:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I know that, I meant low level PvP - 'Whilst Levelling'
0 0

Macedo931
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-05-2015 13:04)

Votes: 49

Post Posted: 06-10-2013, 12:46:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Akinseem wrote:
I know that, I meant low level PvP - 'Whilst Levelling'

You could always turn on your own PvP flag, and wait for someone else to attack you. :/

0 0

nazty

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-11-2013 03:21)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 06-10-2013, 13:41:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

it only takes a few hours to get max level, n given the instant flight path's i think a lot of immature high levels would go on low lvl camping sprees if it was auto-enabled -

also.. yes.. this server is a million times better than molten server-wise. it is just lacking forum-wise due to the dreadfully compacted english section - im an ex-molten player too. i still play there when this server is down or when i have nothing to do here or for my druid's weekly cap. but i'm fairly certain this will be my mainstay for at least the next year - n i been here for about a year i think now?

0 0

Akinseem

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 06-10-2013, 14:24:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Macedo931 wrote:
You could always turn on your own PvP flag, and wait for someone else to attack you. :/

I want my opener -

+ Nazty, Molten's community is batshiet - both forum and ingame -

0 0

shhnedo

[Creep]

(since 14-06-2019 20:15)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 06-10-2013, 16:21:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Akinseem wrote:
Molten's community is batshiet - both forum and ingame -

A donor there tried to convince me that retail players actually DONATE money in order to play. That was the biggest BS that made me play there even less. Claiming that a regular subscription fee is the same thing as donating money... there was just no way I could accept idiotic stuff like that.

0 0

Wtfhaxx

[Creep]

(since 04-02-2015 15:42)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 06-10-2013, 17:12:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

nazty wrote:
i think a lot of immature high levels would go on low lvl camping sprees if it was auto-enabled -

This was always part of this game, and as you said such people are immature and whatever gear they'd have they're rather not a serious challange for 85's, that I guess would gladly rush to the rescue if they were asked on global.

We've got plenty of good PvP'ers on exodus that are bored of constant arenas, bg's or dueling outside Stormwind/Orgrimmar. I'm sure many of them wouldn't mind getting some world PvP as entertainment if there was such opportunity.

If that's not an option then perhaps Freakz should at least enable again Gurubashi Arena chest, since World PvP just for the fact of fighting is painly boring. We need a reason to fight for. May it be trasure chest with fancy reward/currency or helping someone in need.

Another thing is that removing berserk buff from city guards haven't changed anything. They're as OP as they were with it, still making it impossible to make capital raids.

I wonder if anyone noticed any difference regarding World PvP quality (assuming there is any kind of quality) on Freakz since the enabling of PvP status on level 85. Becasue honestly... I haven't.

0 0

Domminus

[Far From The Fame]

(since 20-04-2021 10:15)

Votes: 14

Post Posted: 06-10-2013, 19:06:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well in some hand is good for PvP'rs but in another hand is bad for quest lovers(You cant do dailys in TBarad) cuz you will be attack'd by H/A!
About Capital raids, well Alliance doesnt have that problem. /cheer
PS. If you have some prob. just call me and i will be there!

0 0

thebotz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-10-2014 21:19)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 07-10-2013, 07:50:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wtfhaxx wrote:

Another thing is that removing berserk buff from city guards haven't changed anything. They're as OP as they were with it, still making it impossible to make capital raids.

You kidding? While they are still powerful, their nerf changed a whole lot. A good healer can easily keep someone up through 1-2 of them for a while, and their run speed give you time to react if you aggro them, whereas before the nerf, they insta-killed through whatever heals you had, and their sound-breaking speed didn't leave you any time to react would you aggro them from max range.

From experience of rolling through Stormwind numerous times since the nerf, the only places that guards are really dangerous are the main gates and the trade district. Possibly near Varian too, but if I was able to get the "For the Horde" achievement on both of my teams BEFORE the guards got nerfed, it should be easy enough now.

The Cathedral Square, Mage District, cata portals and a huge portion of Old Town (PvP vendors) are completely devoid of guards. You can also walk around the dwarven district and portions of the canals if you watch where you're going. Before the nerf, those last 2 would be extremely risky, but now, there's a reasonable room for mistakes.

If the guards were fully nerfed, city raids would be too easy. And judging from the recent rage-nerf on multiboxing and battlegrounds, I think it's safe to say that the alliance does NOT want me waltzing around their trade district.

The irony of multiboxing is that it only truly shines when it's supported by normal players.

Soulbotz/Botzdotcom. Quad elemental, quad DK, will take full advantage of above statement.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 02-07-2024, 16:57:44
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x