User
Pass
2FA

Crysis - Guild applications
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message29891
Goldenlion

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-11-2013 16:37)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 12-11-2013, 10:34:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Class and Spec/Off-Spec you play

• Main: Goldenlion - warrior, arms pve/ os Prot pve
• My Alt: Jesse - holy priest pve / os Disci pve
I can not yet handle complete with my (priest
But these problems do not have with my (warrior). I have done it a long time. because I am quite hard. Playing for the first time and doing up downstairs.

PvE Item level of your main character

• PvE: 397 http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Goldenlion
In this photo of the damage that I have brought a Training Dummy: http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/g944/media/WoWScrnShot_111213_093633_zps637be81b.jpg.html?filters%5Buser%5D=138196698&filters%5Brecent%5D=1&sort=1&o=1

Why you want to join Crysis?

I've been in many of the best guilds. I'm used to almost all types of players. Well, I want to become a party to you because you are a good guild. Ai is people who know. You are an organized guild that is serious when it comes to Raid.I'm used to all raids and have no problem with bosses.I've been to most of the guilds on this server. 'm Not the ream of idavam (Genesis). More of last patch moved here. I helped to create many of the gild and a lot of them to fall apart due to lack of people.

A bit about me: I am Bulgarian. I live in the city of Burgas and am 15 years old. I'm nagging or anything. Think of something you try to do as I like. Where is my mistake piznavam even if it means removing from guild or arena team or something. Many people know me. I'm not a gamer maintain balance because neosetno can become. - - - I play only (PvE). That I am still a student does not prevent the play (WoW). Every day I'm online.

Well this is me now remains only your part. - I told all your questions to me. I hope to become a party to you. -

0 0

Moldust

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-05-2014 08:33)

Post Posted: 12-11-2013, 13:02:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Lol . Nice google translate mate .
0 0

GredJenkins

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-07-2014 12:08)

Post Posted: 12-11-2013, 15:46:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

My ingame name is "Gred"

Class and Spec/Off-Spec you play:

My main is unholy Dk . I play unholy form the begining (i love unh dks -) My OS is Blood . Im new with the blood dks but have tanked 4/4 DS normal and 2/4 DS heroic.

PvE Item level of your main character:

Dk (gred) - Unh 398 ilvl (2 heroics ; Bone link Fetish and Rockhide bracers) ; Blood - 395 (1hc finger ) and axe from baine
Mage (flamby) - Fire 395 (need shoulders and trinket from yor )
Warrior (Warrchoe) - Arms 391
Shaman (selliaa) - 390 ilvl Resto shaman and OS Ench -385
And Pala 385 (kissmybubble) - atm im mainly playing with this char because i think it is so fun and i want to gear it . My MS is Retri and OS - Prot

I PLAY ONLY PVE with all characers

A screenshot of recount of your damage/dps with at least 6 million damage done on the Boss Dummy (not for healers and tanks obviously):

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/62/0wk3.jpg/ - this is my dps (self-buffed without flasks ) and my dps gear
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/593/bk68.jpg/ - and this is my tank gear (sozz forgot to change spec to see my HP - it is 220k without buffs and 22% mastery)

Application part about why you want to join Crysis, a little bit about your self and the reasoning why you think we should invite you:

I would like to join becasue it seems a friendly guild u said that u make raids . Atm i rly need a friendly and active guild because those "Morchok runs - heroic) make me sick ;&& . IM from Bulgaria . Everyone calls me "Ogi" im 17 years old . I love to play wow . IM training Freerun and i study . IM online everyday from 19;00 to 00:00 . As i said earlier i play only pve . I know scripts for all 4 bosses on both difficulties . i woild rly enjoin to join u because a lot of ppl have told me that ure very good guild . I have been in a lot og guilds like "Back to rule" (it was very good but everyone left ;xx ; i Was in " The Cold Knighs" ; "Forsaken" ... I used to want to join "whoracle" but this guy Uldred told me that im low because i cant do 70k dps as the other donators . I rly waant u just to give me a chance . MY best dps was 73k on ZOn ..Ahh idk what else to say ... I rly wish ull like me -

Thank you for the attention

0 0

Uldred

[Inactive]

(since 07-06-2018 11:43)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 12-11-2013, 15:56:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

GredJenkins wrote:

... I used to want to join "whoracle" but this guy Uldred told me that im low because i cant do 70k dps as the other donators .

Sorry for offtopic but guess why we rejected you all the time? You are talking bullshit behind everyone, i clearly said less geared dk's are doing way better performace than you in our guild, not that the donors are doing 70k dps.

Ps: good luck.

0 0

GredJenkins

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 12-11-2013, 16:15:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Uldred wrote:
GredJenkins wrote:

... I used to want to join "whoracle" but this guy Uldred told me that im low because i cant do 70k dps as the other donators .

Sorry for offtopic but guess why we rejected you all the time? You are talking bullshit behind everyone, i clearly said less geared dk's are doing way better performace than you in our guild, not that the donors are doing 70k dps.

Ps: good luck.

I am talking bullshit only behind u - I have told u one ill told u again u said "less geared dks" and u compared me with this guy playfunny who has hc axe hc finger hc trinket and etc...tell me one who makes more dps than me not from whoracle -

0 0

Uldred

[Inactive]

(since 07-06-2018 11:43)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 12-11-2013, 16:23:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

GredJenkins wrote:

I am talking bullshit only behind u :) I have told u one ill told u again u said "less geared dks" and u compared me with this guy playfunny who has hc axe hc finger hc trinket and etc...tell me one who makes more dps than me not from whoracle :))

Fly high in your ego kiddo before you fall down, with this attitude none of the guilds will need you, learn to behave

0 0

GredJenkins

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 12-11-2013, 16:26:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Uldred wrote:
GredJenkins wrote:

I am talking bullshit only behind u - I have told u one ill told u again u said "less geared dks" and u compared me with this guy playfunny who has hc axe hc finger hc trinket and etc...tell me one who makes more dps than me not from whoracle -

Fly high in your ego kiddo before you fall down, with this attitude none of the guilds will need you, learn to behave

OK sozz big respect for the donor uldred ... leave me alone dude i understood u dont need me in whoracle .. pls rly leave me alone !!!

0 0

Onuta

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-12-2018 17:45)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 12-11-2013, 17:25:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

GredJenkins wrote:
My ingame name is "Gred"

Class and Spec/Off-Spec you play:

My main is unholy Dk . I play unholy form the begining (i love unh dks -) My OS is Blood . Im new with the blood dks but have tanked 4/4 DS normal and 2/4 DS heroic.

PvE Item level of your main character:

Dk (gred) - Unh 398 ilvl (2 heroics ; Bone link Fetish and Rockhide bracers) ; Blood - 395 (1hc finger ) and axe from baine
Mage (flamby) - Fire 395 (need shoulders and trinket from yor )
Warrior (Warrchoe) - Arms 391
Shaman (selliaa) - 390 ilvl Resto shaman and OS Ench -385
And Pala 385 (kissmybubble) - atm im mainly playing with this char because i think it is so fun and i want to gear it . My MS is Retri and OS - Prot

I PLAY ONLY PVE with all characers

A screenshot of recount of your damage/dps with at least 6 million damage done on the Boss Dummy (not for healers and tanks obviously):

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/62/0wk3.jpg/ - this is my dps (self-buffed without flasks ) and my dps gear
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/593/bk68.jpg/ - and this is my tank gear (sozz forgot to change spec to see my HP - it is 220k without buffs and 22% mastery)

Application part about why you want to join Crysis, a little bit about your self and the reasoning why you think we should invite you:

I would like to join becasue it seems a friendly guild u said that u make raids . Atm i rly need a friendly and active guild because those "Morchok runs - heroic) make me sick ;&& . IM from Bulgaria . Everyone calls me "Ogi" im 17 years old . I love to play wow . IM training Freerun and i study . IM online everyday from 19;00 to 00:00 . As i said earlier i play only pve . I know scripts for all 4 bosses on both difficulties . i woild rly enjoin to join u because a lot of ppl have told me that ure very good guild . I have been in a lot og guilds like "Back to rule" (it was very good but everyone left ;xx ; i Was in " The Cold Knighs" ; "Forsaken" ... I used to want to join "whoracle" but this guy Uldred told me that im low because i cant do 70k dps as the other donators . I rly waant u just to give me a chance . MY best dps was 73k on ZOn ..Ahh idk what else to say ... I rly wish ull like me -

Thank you for the attention

Hi nice "inglish" and i dont think its ok to tell us that we are not your main choise...

P.S. The fact that ur impolite isnt a good mark for you!

0 0

Mofuu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-04-2015 21:55)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 12-11-2013, 17:49:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Goldenlion - Rejected
@GredJenkins - Rejected
@Uldred - Rejected - wrong application format!

holydian

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-09-2014 02:11)

Post Posted: 12-11-2013, 19:18:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

holydian.human paladin.main Tank 395.holy 392
i have 2x PvP Item in Tank Gear Head . Shoulder
and 1x item PvP in Holy Gear Head
pvp items are Cata
http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Holydian
persianThemob is not a active guild and havenot pve ppl and i can't stay in that guild
Name :Arvin , Age : 18 , i have done 2/4 hc
<<Reply>>

0 0

timberwolf

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-10-2014 18:14)

Post Posted: 12-11-2013, 19:23:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Main and alts:

Blekisha: DK bloot pve only trinket missing damn it, six months does not drop / frost pve
http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Blekisha

Have a lot of alts:

Coldace: Rogue combat pve throw from hc and again only trinket missing damn it!
The fun part is that I have on this hc yor achiv, but dont have on main -
http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Coldace

Barnistinson:Druid heal / feral pve
http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Barnistinson
I was wrong to have given this name because as you know Barney is magician -

Arleina: Mage(my first love <3) fire pve / frost pvp (this hero deserves the name of the famous Barney)
http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Arleina

I have a paly and warr, but they are low

Paly:http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Acecold

Warr:http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Ninewest

About me (finally):
Student from Serbia, 21 years old. A little bit woking, little bit going to college -
And at weekends, has a little alcohol that extends veins, not every, but when I have money why not (if you worry about the raid, i start drinking ad 1h server time) - Girls sometimes made a problem, but better to laid( uh almost said ***) than play wow -
Abouth working, sometimes I work at night so I will not be able to raid every time, need money to live -

Why u need to inv me?
Coz i know u like me, i know to play, I know that my place is in guild -
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2UOCGFp6BQHTI-ek2MrDz8EPA9F-PlhmmUiYE8uQSE3OiGRbvOw

0 0

Mofuu

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 12-11-2013, 20:21:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@holydian - rejected
@timberwolf - approved for RaidCall interview. Set RaidCall up and contact Repentance for an interview.

Sylvest

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-11-2013 14:24)

Post Posted: 15-11-2013, 06:11:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hello My name Is Rakesh I live in nepal i loking pve Guild my Main Cracter Rouge _Compat Rouge 385 My pve item 380 only 2 item pvp Head and soulder i am loking pve Guild I am 21 years Old i was play wow only 1 years ago
0 0

Onuta

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-12-2018 17:45)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 15-11-2013, 14:48:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sylvest wrote:
hello My name Is Rakesh I live in nepal i loking pve Guild my Main Cracter Rouge _Compat Rouge 385 My pve item 380 only 2 item pvp Head and soulder i am loking pve Guild I am 21 years Old i was play wow only 1 years ago

Please respect the model.. Thanks

0 0

Mofuu

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 15-11-2013, 16:21:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Sylvest - Rejected

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next    

The time now is 28-04-2024, 16:42:21
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x