User
Pass
2FA

Crysis - Guild applications
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message29958
svetozar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-04-2015 18:31)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 21-11-2013, 00:43:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi Main - Dumbaz - Druid Main spec - Resto Off spec - Feral (tank) 386 itl. I want to join in Crysis becouse i realy need ppl who know how to make PvE raid and i hope you are a people for this work - My name is Svetozar from Bulgaria 20 years old student. I think you shoud inv me becouse i know my class and i hope i can help you in raids and to have a fun offcourse -
0 0

Mofuu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-04-2015 21:55)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 21-11-2013, 00:47:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@svetozar - rejected

chichojak

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-11-2013 02:01)

Post Posted: 21-11-2013, 00:53:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey there i would like to join to your guild ...
i am 396 arms warrior got only Cata weapon on gear
my offspec is protection... and have tank gear 387ilvl

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=686857158004838&set=a.686857268004827.1073741826.100000416805399&type=1&theater

this is link with 6kk dmg on dummy but you must know that i am an warrior and cant do a real dmg on dummy!

ABOUT ALT`S

HELL YEA i have many of alts but i play serious only this arms warrior and one more Prist

PRIST - Cocacola
disci --- > 397 ilvl .... solo healing one group on Morchok HC mode
Shadow --- > 393 ilvl
that is the character that i want to sign as Alt No.2 or whatever you call them .. i mean i read the rules yesterday and i dont remember how was it.

Mage - Blinkblink
Fire --> 396 ilvl

Shaman - Trychka
resto/ele --> 387 .... i dont play that shammy so much -

this is it ... i think you dont want a screenshots from them too(i hope so)

Alright, SOMETHING ABOUT ME:

I am from Bulgaria, i think im good Raider ... probably ppl dont know me couse every summer i stop play wow couse i have to Work. Im 23 years old and i need to work, no f*****g way. Till now i was in our capital city working like RIGGER (if you know what it is) but now for the Winter season i will be home and plaing wow all day ( and nights .. ) Surprise , and i need good guild couse im pissed off from stupid kids that wipe one time and rage quit the raid with reason: "that boss is bugged" or stupid cases like this. Btw Last year at winter season i was in TCK (The cold Knights) and we had a good times with them.. i was tank but at this patch its not good idea warrior tank but as i already say i still have the Prot spec - . I love to drink RAKIA if you know what is that - if you dont ask OKA or some1 from TCK they know what it is, and i love to drink it while im plaing. hm ... what else ... i dont know .. if you inv me you will se what kind of person i am this is it for now.

with love : Raperr -

0 0

Onuta

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-12-2018 17:45)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 21-11-2013, 03:52:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

chichojak wrote:
Hey there i would like to join to your guild ...
i am 396 arms warrior got only Cata weapon on gear
my offspec is protection... and have tank gear 387ilvl

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=686857158004838&&set=a.686857268004827.1073741826.100000416805399&&type=1&&theater

this is link with 6kk dmg on dummy but you must know that i am an warrior and cant do a real dmg on dummy!

ABOUT ALT`S

HELL YEA i have many of alts but i play serious only this arms warrior and one more Prist

PRIST - Cocacola
disci --- > 397 ilvl .... solo healing one group on Morchok HC mode
Shadow --- > 393 ilvl
that is the character that i want to sign as Alt No.2 or whatever you call them .. i mean i read the rules yesterday and i dont remember how was it.

Mage - Blinkblink
Fire --> 396 ilvl

Shaman - Trychka
resto/ele --> 387 .... i dont play that shammy so much -

this is it ... i think you dont want a screenshots from them too(i hope so)

Alright, SOMETHING ABOUT ME:

I am from Bulgaria, i think im good Raider ... probably ppl dont know me couse every summer i stop play wow couse i have to Work. Im 23 years old and i need to work, no f*****g way. Till now i was in our capital city working like RIGGER (if you know what it is) but now for the Winter season i will be home and plaing wow all day ( and nights .. ) Surprise , and i need good guild couse im pissed off from stupid kids that wipe one time and rage quit the raid with reason: "that boss is bugged" or stupid cases like this. Btw Last year at winter season i was in TCK (The cold Knights) and we had a good times with them.. i was tank but at this patch its not good idea warrior tank but as i already say i still have the Prot spec - . I love to drink RAKIA if you know what is that - if you dont ask OKA or some1 from TCK they know what it is, and i love to drink it while im plaing. hm ... what else ... i dont know .. if you inv me you will se what kind of person i am this is it for now.

with love : Raperr -

Hi! This may not be application related but u need to learn to stance dance. And ye kinda low and one more thing i think that we are kinda full on warriors.

0 0

cardyn

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-02-2014 08:20)

Post Posted: 23-11-2013, 12:11:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

warrior apps are closed for the moment
0 0

deathyx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-12-2014 22:03)

Post Posted: 23-11-2013, 12:56:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

CLASS AND SPEC/OFF-SPEC YOU PLAY

My main chagarter's name is Deathyx, night elf unholly ( 397 ilvl) / blood (398 ilvl)

My alt charakters names are Magyx and Shammyina

Magyx

Magyx is night elf fire mage 397 ilvl full PvE geared, full progress in Dragon Soul except Ultraxoion

Here is screenshoot of my mages's gear

https://imageshack.com/i/j5nu9qj

Shammyina

Shammyina is dranei restoration / enha shamman. Resto gear is 394 ilvl PvE and enha gear is 384 ilvl (still trying to gear my enha spec a bit)

Also, here is screenshoot of my shaman's gear:

https://imageshack.com/i/euo1mdj

PvE Item level of your main character

My main charakter has 2 specs, unholly and blood

Unholly spec
is 397 ilvl PvE and here is screenshoot of my unholly gear -

https://imageshack.com/i/06r82dj

Blood spec is 398 ilvl PvE and here is screenshoot of my blood gear -

https://imageshack.com/i/nl7a7nj

A SCREENSHOOT OF RECOUNT OF YOUR DAMAGE/DPS WITH ATLEAST 6 MILLION DAMAGE DONE

I will give u screnshoot of my latest dps/ damage done in Dragon Soul 25n on warlord zonoz

https://imageshack.com/i/1nbd3bj

I hope its enough dps for that boss -

APPLICATION PART ABOUT WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN CRYSIS, A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOURSELF AND THE REASONING WHY YOU THINK WE SHOULD INVITE YOU

Reason why i want to join Crysis

Well, Crysis is PvE guild that raids allot, and i look for good PvE raiding guild for long time now. Crysis has also progressed in last time and now is one of best guilds on Exodus server. In dragon soul now is 5 bosses and pugs are not able to do Ulraxion, atleast not for now -
But above everything else, raiding with pugs got boring, when u just go there and join raid and play alone, no company that u can play with and have gr8 fun while raiding. Also i heared that u apriciate (not shure if i written this work properly - ppl that have a sence of humor and love to laugh in raids.
I would rly like to have a guild that is not raiding just because of progress, than, something that video games are made for, to have fun while playin' them.

Something about myself

Well, as i written in my 1st application, i'm comming from small but nice town Pakrac in Croatia. In free time I play handball, play WoW and some other video games, go out with my mates and I also like to play football, so I think i can say that i'm a sportsman -
I'm 15 years old and i've been playing WoW since 4.3.4 patch camed out and i know its not that big WoW experience, but i rly think i have enough by now.

Why i think you shoul invite me

Well, I know that your guild have lots of players in it, and that u are looing for extraordinary players, and I can't say that for myself, that wouldn't be cultural from me hahaha - it's up to you to see if i am or not,
As u mentioned in guild requirements to know all bosses tactics, normal and heroic, I'm proud to say that i know for 8/8 bosses tactics, normal and heroic - And i think that for raiding progress mby thats something that you want to see at players that want to apply to guild. And i think that i make dps good enoguh that i can help Crysis to keep progress going up -
All i want is a chance to prove myself, to shoow you in guild what i am able to do in raids -

I surely hope that my application is good enough to join Crysis, and i would be rly happy if that's so -

Greatings from, Deathyx! -

0 0

Mofuu

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 24-11-2013, 15:53:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Deathyx - post an image of damage done on a dummy or on a boss without damage increase (Ultraxion/Yor). Sry for the late reply was gonna for a few days.

deathyx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-12-2014 22:03)

Post Posted: 24-11-2013, 17:14:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

OK, HERE IS SS OF DMG DONE ON YOR THEN -

https://imageshack.com/i/jo8ynvj

Mofuu, np for late, it took only 1 day -

Greatings from, Deathyx!

0 0

Mofuu

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 24-11-2013, 20:04:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@deathyx - whisper an Officer ingame for an interview

beshkeni

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-04-2020 12:29)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 25-11-2013, 01:10:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Class and Spec/Off-spec you play:
Main: Bestshaman, Main Spec: Restoration PVE /Off-Spec enhansment pve
Alt: druidadin, Main Spec Feral PVE , offspec Restortion PVE

Item level of your main character

PVE: 405 ilvl whit full PVE gear (Screen: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Bestshaman )

MY Healing metters in Guild :Ejusden gineris ( i was best heal in it ) Screens : http://i067.radikal.ru/1311/99/67617122de47.jpg http://radical-foto.ru/fp/2872197e095448f1984d7be44f7aa8de

Why you want to join Crysis?

i was in guild ,, ejusden Generis '' which had more progresses then crysis also was first healer in it but i left it becose leader was rough against players and i want to join crysis becouse i think there people are polite and we can make fun with game more

PS: I have Killd 10 Heroic 5/5(Ultra, Warlord, hagara Morch yor) 25 heroic 4/5 (warlord, Hagara yor morch)

0 0

Mofuu

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 25-11-2013, 01:53:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@beshkeni - accepted for RaidCall interview, whisper an officer ingame

Griffis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-12-2019 10:39)

Post Posted: 25-11-2013, 19:23:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Name

Griffis

Class, Spec/off-spec

I play a retribution paladin. I dont have any offspec at the moment, because it has only been 4 days now since I joined this server. When I'll choose to get one, it will probably be Holy, since its my second most played spec in my WoW experience.
I have no alts, and I don't intend to create any for the time being.

PvE item level of your main character.

My current ilvl is 354. Heres my armory page: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Griffis
As I mentioned above, I am pretty new to the server. Till this moment, I have only managed to get most of the cata faction rep gear and a few pvp pieces(better then greens at least).
My dps (please don't laugh - ):http://imgur.com/CXVMd7T

Why you want to join <Crysis>?

I haven't played WoW since June/July of this year because I have been busy IRL, and the server where I played for the last 3 years is now closed. I know a bunch of the players of guild where I used to be in my last server are currently playing here. At first I wanted to join the guild they had made(Regulus Nemea was the name if I'm not wrong). Then I learnt that many of them had now entered Crysis, so I would like to hangout again with them some more, by being in the same guild. That is the main reason of this application. Crysis seems a guild with strict rules and a cool environment, like my last ones have been, so I am really interested in joining and getting to know new people.

A bit about myself and why you should invite me.

My real name is Elvis. I'm 22 years old and I am from Albania. I'm a friendly person, but I tend to be really really shy when I meet people for the first time. As for school, I am currently working on my masters degree. Still unemployed unfortunately, hoping to find a job soon.
World of Warcraft has been my favorite game since I started playing it. I like its diversity, a player can find a lot of ways to get entertained. Personally I find "really interesting" almost everything in this game: PvE, PvP, questing, achievements, collecting interesting/cool items etc. The main thing though is how easy it is to communicate, share experiences, and get to know people from other countries, which in real life is harder.
Apart from it, I also spend my free time playing games like League of Legends, Yu-Gi-Oh, and lately Hearthstone too.

I think I would be a good addition to your guild. I have fairly good knowledge of the game, having played it for 5 years+.
One thing, to my disadvantage, is that I have no idea how raids in Cataclysm are like. Except from 5 man dungeons, and Baradin Hold's Argaloth, I haven't had the chance to raid anything in 4.1+. That means, I have no knowledge of what happens in the boss fights of those raids.
I am willing to learn them, both for my personal enjoyment, and to be a part of the guild.

I hope that despite my bad gear and my lack of knowledge of Cata boss fights, you will still give me a chance of joining.
Thanks for taking your time to read this -. Hoping on a positive reply.

0 0

Mofuu

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 25-11-2013, 19:51:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Griffis - rejected, we're not a gearing up guild

Edagnir

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-12-2013 20:05)

Post Posted: 25-11-2013, 20:51:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Griffis the ex-GM from MWoW ??
0 0

Griffis

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-12-2019 10:39)

Post Posted: 25-11-2013, 21:29:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Edagnir , yep.

@Mofuu: It was never my intention to join your guild just to gear up. My goal was the social side of a guild.
But I understand your decision, there's plenty of things in my application that may tell you that I'm not worth it. Thanks anyway.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next    

The time now is 10-05-2024, 00:51:30
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x