User
Pass
2FA

[Season 3][2.12.2013->12.01.2014] Brutal Gladiator [UPDATED]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Old Events
Author Message47517
Yakul

[Battleforged]

(since 24-04-2019 18:25)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 13-01-2014, 05:24:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Just some random arenas in 3v3, nothing suspicious...keep going you might end up on the tournament...
http://i.imgur.com/egWeIgT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/qm3Mkw7.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/hftWB7G.jpg

0 0

compulsiv

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-04-2018 21:46)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 13-01-2014, 16:37:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yakul wrote:
Just some random arenas in 3v3, nothing suspicious...keep going you might end up on the tournament...
http://i.imgur.com/egWeIgT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/qm3Mkw7.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/hftWB7G.jpg

Post here http://forum.wow-freakz.com/Arena-Wintrade-Report-f2007.html?sid=93b5ee361774e33b5675fa8d7e89a1bb

And yeah, looks like another 4-teams tournament. Maybe GM's should change something about this system cause we can clearly see it's not working. Same old 3-4 teams in queue with 10 3v3 arenas per week...

0 0

Yakul

[Battleforged]

Post Posted: 13-01-2014, 19:42:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I posted here cause I don't care...

0 0

Rinsemachine

[Vicious Gladiator]

(since 27-08-2014 12:31)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 13-01-2014, 20:45:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yakul wrote:
OK so I'll probably get ban for this but someone has to say this:
GMs you are stupid!, but please before you ban me read this, it's for your and servers sake!

Rinsemachine pointed out something that pretty much every good player on this or any other server would notice. Those 4 teams G Skill, Unitaz, Blade and Soul and The last samurai are full of some unknown players to me. I'm playing on this server a lot and my /played is 104 days and I know who is able to get in top8 3v3 teams. I bet in all my gold that none of those 12 people have 2.2k ach in 2v2 probably not even 2k. And that's 100% WINTRADING! Now if u ask me you should ban them for at least 3 months each of them and take all of there pvp gear! Now you probably won't do this since you are afraid of people leaving. Well let me tell you something, they are USELESS on this or any other server. We DON'T NEED PEOPLE LIKE THEM HERE! AND THIS IS 1 MORE REASON WHY PEOPLE DON'TWANT TO PLAY 3V3! Cause GMs obviously are too stupid or lazy or I don't know what to ban people like them.
Oh and they are from the same guild...

P.S. Good Luck to everybody who LEGITIMATELY got a ticket for the tournament.

What you said "I know who is able to get the rating" or what i would say "i know how people play and what are their posibilities to reach current amount of rating or whatever in this game" is really true... It's the same like in life :\ you can't say "this guy is burglar " and then he will go in jail... But what you said that these people are like a random MOB in some zone in the game and are totally not in any use in server's favor is true.But yeah GM's will not understand that.It's almost the same like when some random guy says in global chat "How am i supposed to achieve a PvE achievement when everyone ask for it in order to join a raid" ... You don't know him you can't trust him just because he said he know something... You get a friend that you know he can do it with even worse posibilities like,a friend of you can be way more useful in a raid or arenas or in any kind of things in the game with some random blue gear than a guy with full epic gear and achievements and... yea... hope you get my point.Ok enough on this topic.Want to add one more thing.When i asked why don't you reset 2v2 season and reward top teams with titles or atleast anything.GM response:

-We're now working on improving 3v3 bracket we will not do that.

Ok i'll explain to you fellow GMs how this goes.

In AT the staff rewards top 2v2 teams with titles such as Gladiator (for rank one only) Rival to top 25,and nothing else,they reward 3v3 bracket with Season Gladiator title (Wrathful Gladiator for example) the first team,Top 10 with Gladiator titles and top 25 with Rival titles PLUS ! They organise Tournaments with prizepool.

Wow Freakz situation:

People come here,face low experienced players,reach Top rankings,no queues,stop playing here OR when they log online they're just sitting infront of home cities doing nothing,staying afk (like me) ,chatting with people etc... So what you do is : level up 85 character,play 5-6 hours a day bgs + make your cap (for 2 days you're already full Ruthless ) then you join some arenas ,you play the server for like a month or month and a half MAXIMUM then you stop it because you got bored already by doing literally nothing,and why do you do all this ? Why would you donate money to buy stuff ? "To support the server" ROFL you serious ? The only thing i "support the server with" is supporting the owner GM's pocket to grow higher,and that's a fact.I would donate money only if the staff rewards the players with the same ,so the money i wasted will not be totally wasted.So i explained almost everything and i just want to say that now.... You guys are doing nothing at the moment,there are still no queues ,there are less people playing the server,ALOT leaving it,talking trash about it and more,you can't improve the 3v3 bracket and the server only by setting up some shit option that shows when someone is in queue (let's not mention there is no "Join 3v3" announcement ) which can like.. remind people to join it or even like some advertisement what you can receive / buy when you're playing 3v3 ... YOU NEED TO REWARD PEOPLE THAT ARE PLAYING THE 2V2 BRACKET ASWELL.Not something serious,just something that is from PvP side...Why would you go for high rating ? "SUP FRESH OUR TURN BABEH OH YE IM RECKFUL YE BABY IM RANK ONE "

-Where did u achieve rank one ?

A: Ehm... ehmmm... ehmmm ... ehmm... Wow freakz.

-Wow what server is that?

A: Well i'm gladiator there multi r1 3600 rated mage but people suck. Q_Q ?????????????????????????????????

If you reward top people in 2v2 bracket,the old people from 4.0.6 and more and more professional players will come here and start playing which will probably improve BOTH brackets.Of course not rewarding R1 with r1 title then top 25 with Gladiator then top 300 with rival then top 500 with challenger / vanquisher but #1 Gladiator title then #3-5 Rival #6-10 Challenger.It's enough... People will look into the server and they will be like "Oh this server is competitive lets start there !"

Just by the time of 1 month 5 High rated...really high rated players joined the server because of me giving them information about the server,promoting it on streams and more.They're like,you know how boring AT becomes after time because it's only only only only arena nothing else,why would you play bgs there... for fun but just like once or twice in a month or a week,so they're looking for some server to chill a bit and have fun,Freakz has PvE ,Dungeons JK Dungeon* ,oldschool raids,TOTALLY FREE transmog ,because you can literally farm it by your own,All PvE items or atleast the most important items for a class available.... and farmable.

P.S. Expecting some stupid coments like "you're glad aswell here and high rated *** you *** bllbalbalbablablbal" K.I'll answer.

When people are asking me what's your experience i'm not saying "Well i'm 3000 rated as priest in wow freakz Vicious Gladiator im so gud blabla"

I'm saying my retail and AT experience -.

I really look forward to improve and promote the server as much as WE can so we will all be having the epic feeling of - Fun. -

New profile: Hawtydaboss
0 0

Nevinafreaklol

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-01-2016 21:18)

Votes: 16

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 13-01-2014, 22:43:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rinsemachine wrote:
Yakul wrote:
OK so I'll probably get ban for this but someone has to say this:
GMs you are stupid!, but please before you ban me read this, it's for your and servers sake!

Rinsemachine pointed out something that pretty much every good player on this or any other server would notice. Those 4 teams G Skill, Unitaz, Blade and Soul and The last samurai are full of some unknown players to me. I'm playing on this server a lot and my /played is 104 days and I know who is able to get in top8 3v3 teams. I bet in all my gold that none of those 12 people have 2.2k ach in 2v2 probably not even 2k. And that's 100% WINTRADING! Now if u ask me you should ban them for at least 3 months each of them and take all of there pvp gear! Now you probably won't do this since you are afraid of people leaving. Well let me tell you something, they are USELESS on this or any other server. We DON'T NEED PEOPLE LIKE THEM HERE! AND THIS IS 1 MORE REASON WHY PEOPLE DON'TWANT TO PLAY 3V3! Cause GMs obviously are too stupid or lazy or I don't know what to ban people like them.
Oh and they are from the same guild...

P.S. Good Luck to everybody who LEGITIMATELY got a ticket for the tournament.

What you said "I know who is able to get the rating" or what i would say "i know how people play and what are their posibilities to reach current amount of rating or whatever in this game" is really true... It's the same like in life :\ you can't say "this guy is burglar " and then he will go in jail... But what you said that these people are like a random MOB in some zone in the game and are totally not in any use in server's favor is true.But yeah GM's will not understand that.It's almost the same like when some random guy says in global chat "How am i supposed to achieve a PvE achievement when everyone ask for it in order to join a raid" ... You don't know him you can't trust him just because he said he know something... You get a friend that you know he can do it with even worse posibilities like,a friend of you can be way more useful in a raid or arenas or in any kind of things in the game with some random blue gear than a guy with full epic gear and achievements and... yea... hope you get my point.Ok enough on this topic.Want to add one more thing.When i asked why don't you reset 2v2 season and reward top teams with titles or atleast anything.GM response:

-We're now working on improving 3v3 bracket we will not do that.

Ok i'll explain to you fellow GMs how this goes.

In AT the staff rewards top 2v2 teams with titles such as Gladiator (for rank one only) Rival to top 25,and nothing else,they reward 3v3 bracket with Season Gladiator title (Wrathful Gladiator for example) the first team,Top 10 with Gladiator titles and top 25 with Rival titles PLUS ! They organise Tournaments with prizepool.

Wow Freakz situation:

People come here,face low experienced players,reach Top rankings,no queues,stop playing here OR when they log online they're just sitting infront of home cities doing nothing,staying afk (like me) ,chatting with people etc... So what you do is : level up 85 character,play 5-6 hours a day bgs + make your cap (for 2 days you're already full Ruthless ) then you join some arenas ,you play the server for like a month or month and a half MAXIMUM then you stop it because you got bored already by doing literally nothing,and why do you do all this ? Why would you donate money to buy stuff ? "To support the server" ROFL you serious ? The only thing i "support the server with" is supporting the owner GM's pocket to grow higher,and that's a fact.I would donate money only if the staff rewards the players with the same ,so the money i wasted will not be totally wasted.So i explained almost everything and i just want to say that now.... You guys are doing nothing at the moment,there are still no queues ,there are less people playing the server,ALOT leaving it,talking trash about it and more,you can't improve the 3v3 bracket and the server only by setting up some shit option that shows when someone is in queue (let's not mention there is no "Join 3v3" announcement ) which can like.. remind people to join it or even like some advertisement what you can receive / buy when you're playing 3v3 ... YOU NEED TO REWARD PEOPLE THAT ARE PLAYING THE 2V2 BRACKET ASWELL.Not something serious,just something that is from PvP side...Why would you go for high rating ? "SUP FRESH OUR TURN BABEH OH YE IM RECKFUL YE BABY IM RANK ONE "

-Where did u achieve rank one ?

A: Ehm... ehmmm... ehmmm ... ehmm... Wow freakz.

-Wow what server is that?

A: Well i'm gladiator there multi r1 3600 rated mage but people suck. Q_Q ?????????????????????????????????

If you reward top people in 2v2 bracket,the old people from 4.0.6 and more and more professional players will come here and start playing which will probably improve BOTH brackets.Of course not rewarding R1 with r1 title then top 25 with Gladiator then top 300 with rival then top 500 with challenger / vanquisher but #1 Gladiator title then #3-5 Rival #6-10 Challenger.It's enough... People will look into the server and they will be like "Oh this server is competitive lets start there !"

Just by the time of 1 month 5 High rated...really high rated players joined the server because of me giving them information about the server,promoting it on streams and more.They're like,you know how boring AT becomes after time because it's only only only only arena nothing else,why would you play bgs there... for fun but just like once or twice in a month or a week,so they're looking for some server to chill a bit and have fun,Freakz has PvE ,Dungeons JK Dungeon* ,oldschool raids,TOTALLY FREE transmog ,because you can literally farm it by your own,All PvE items or atleast the most important items for a class available.... and farmable.

P.S. Expecting some stupid coments like "you're glad aswell here and high rated *** you *** bllbalbalbablablbal" K.I'll answer.

When people are asking me what's your experience i'm not saying "Well i'm 3000 rated as priest in wow freakz Vicious Gladiator im so gud blabla"

I'm saying my retail and AT experience -.

I really look forward to improve and promote the server as much as WE can so we will all be having the epic feeling of - Fun. -

Lets hope Shockeru will read this but im afraid that greed has blinded him.

0 0

Rinsemachine

[Vicious Gladiator]

Post Posted: 14-01-2014, 00:29:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nevinafreaklol wrote:

Lets hope Shockeru will read this but im afraid that greed has blinded him.

rofl - - -

0 0

compulsiv

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 14-01-2014, 00:41:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rinsemachine wrote:

Why would i want to get a title through PvP-ing that can so easily be obtained by donating? I get R1 glad title then i go to elwynn and see another random guy with glad title and score on minus... This was Shocker's biggest mistake, adding PvP titles to donations and now he can't remove them cause the ones that got them legit via tournaments will start complaining. Actually he could only remove those obtained through donations and refund ppls money, but he won't do it cause it's too much of a headache for him.

So my question is: is there any reward that would really stimulate players into doing 3v3? The obvious answer would be donation points/irl rewards and u did a great job by adding them as a reward, but then u failed in advertising it. I bet that LESS THAN 20% OF THE SERVER KNOWS U CAN GET DONATION POINTS THROUGH 3V3!! Why don't u make another announcement with this and a link to the topic, maybe a front page update as well? Want to get that item you have been waiting for ages to drop? JOIN 3v3 AND EARN DONATION POINTS!! or stuff like this.

Shocker said he was thinking about organising tournaments with real rewards like money/peripherals, but only after he fixed the major bugs. That would be a great thing as well but it is hard to get an eta or even know if he's going to do it or not.

0 0

Rinsemachine

[Vicious Gladiator]

Post Posted: 14-01-2014, 02:24:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

compulsiv wrote:
Rinsemachine wrote:

Why would i want to get a title through PvP-ing that can so easily be obtained by donating? I get R1 glad title then i go to elwynn and see another random guy with glad title and score on minus... This was Shocker's biggest mistake, adding PvP titles to donations and now he can't remove them cause the ones that got them legit via tournaments will start complaining. Actually he could only remove those obtained through donations and refund ppls money, but he won't do it cause it's too much of a headache for him.

So my question is: is there any reward that would really stimulate players into doing 3v3? The obvious answer would be donation points/irl rewards and u did a great job by adding them as a reward, but then u failed in advertising it. I bet that LESS THAN 20% OF THE SERVER KNOWS U CAN GET DONATION POINTS THROUGH 3V3!! Why don't u make another announcement with this and a link to the topic, maybe a front page update as well? Want to get that item you have been waiting for ages to drop? JOIN 3v3 AND EARN DONATION POINTS!! or stuff like this.

Shocker said he was thinking about organising tournaments with real rewards like money/peripherals, but only after he fixed the major bugs. That would be a great thing as well but it is hard to get an eta or even know if he's going to do it or not.

Shockeru will never add a money prizepool - I just laugh that you even said it - But atleast increase the money reward a bit 25$ is nothing for 1st place like seriously...

0 0

Nevinafreaklol

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-01-2016 21:18)

Votes: 16

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 14-01-2014, 03:24:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

compulsiv wrote:
Why would i want to get a title through PvP-ing that can so easily be obtained by donating? I get R1 glad title then i go to elwynn and see another random guy with glad title and score on minus...

^ THIS! You sir..... iv been waiting for that so long! Its so true, only some ppl got Gladiator legit way, i know all of them. Yet their tittles are so useless bcuz when they are standing next to guy in duel zone who never got above 2.5k or even participated in any event. Etc Vicious Gladiators who never played Vicious season or smthing like that, pathetic. I agree with everything you said and you deserve a cookie.

Also, i feel like events on Exodus should be removed. Its a shame, have you ever tried to count how many good "Class masters" there are on Exodus? Find me a really good DK, and when i say good im not talking about who donated most, im talking about someone whos capable of controling his pet, using pet spells on focus, not backpedaling etc etc. Find me a really good hunter? Except Azwraith there are no good hunts, find me a good holy paladin? Nope. Find me a good warrior? Nope. Find me a good warlock? Nope. And talking about someone whos active. Same goes for 3v3 combos, good PHD? Nope. Good RLS? Nope. Good shadowplay? Nope. Good shadowcleave? Nope. there is much to talk when it comes to how i call it "Dead realm" .

O here is the thing i was afraid to say but i'll give it a try, i know it sounds crazy but just think about it. Arena Spectate on small server like Freakz makes things ever worse. Well look, Exodus will be perfect example. Its rly low realm and most of "high rated JK" players know each other, they know each other combos,each other team names, each other alts and so on. So before you que 2s, you can always check if there is some high rated 2s team playing, and if there is, you specate them, if you counter them you just que and beat them, if you dont counter them or simply if they are better, you dont que. WHy? Bcuz logic... thats why. Without arena spectate you would have to go blindly into arenas, without knowing whos playing... Just look at dumbass molten, they are on same patch, yet they play a different GAME! Every *** classs is bugged as hell, mmr bugged and almost every single thing. But they dont have arena spectate and they dont need it. ppl are just queing when they want to play, and if they are good they are going to win no matter if its counter or not. ON freakz you simply know who you are going against and thats why no1 is playing.
So think for a second and tell me why molten has x20 more ppl than Freakz and their scripts cant be compared to ours? I also think we added Cataclysm before them, maybe im wrong yet thats not immprtant..
Also, why the hell you cant ban 4 teams obvious wintraders? You even qualified them for tournament, i bet you didnt even look whos inside and whats the score.... Even when ppl report it, it takes you 10 months to answer. Or your IQ is too small to check 2s/3s ladder sometimes and figure it out yourself...

So 3 things i would suggeest and honestly believe they would improve server:
1 - Every topic on forum has to be on english. And dont *** tell me you romanians dont know basics of English, even i know them.
2- Remove Arena spectate for some period to see if it works or not.
3- Add real money prize for events and ppl might start coming ( ofc that wont happen if Shockeru wants 1 more x6 or whatever it is just for the lolz)
Sorry for wall of text but i was insipred, love ya

0 0

Azwraithz
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 30-09-2014 01:39)

Votes: 104

Post Posted: 14-01-2014, 03:48:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nevinafreaklol wrote:

So 3 things i would suggeest and honestly believe they would improve server:
1 - Every topic on forum has to be on english. And dont *** tell me you romanians dont know basics of English, even i know them.
2- Remove Arena spectate for some period to see if it works or not.
3- Add real money prize for events and ppl might start coming ( ofc that wont happen if Shockeru wants 1 more x6 or whatever it is just for the lolz)
Sorry for wall of text but i was insipred, love ya

1 - Well this depends pretty much...ill say that 15% of them won't understand everything without google translate.Romanians are pretty lazy,even at learning so..
2 - That won't help...people just add enemies at friend list or they search them with /who .... That won't prevent the dodgemode... ..even on AT it didn't.
3 - Months ago i've made a topic for this( http://forum.wow-freakz.com/view-post-3500782.html?#3500782 ),and the answer was yes..but not for a simple tourney like this one..with no ppl and people that are in it being so weak so..everyone with a nuit instead of brain has such a high chance to win.

One of the biggest mistakes was the fact that:

- PvP Tabards were added to donation shop.
- PvP Titles(including BGS) were added to donation shop.
- PvP Mounts were added to donation shop.

So,to say so,on the both servers united...there are like 9% ppl with real gladiator titles,and 91% of them with donated ones,or won just by default ''pressing 2 buttons,doing a random CC on focus'' and winning Gladiator title from place nr. 2/3 or whatever.

Ppl that see those ''fake-face gladiators'' are thinking that they really won or deserved it... W/E ... mentality here....is... ...| | |
And we see the other guys...that know some basics,and they still donate for title to prove how ''good'' they are...but when some1 that knows their capability is saying something to them...they start to yell and talk like...oh i did that on retail too and etc.....extremly full of trash stuffs.

The most *** shit ever still remains(and this is happening on AT,mol10shit too). Ppl that came with fake armorys from Blizzard,or ppl that bought boost or gladiator chars and pretending that they did that and that's their XP. And also ppl that are editing screenshots and put fake titles or scores and start to talk that they did that..they...etc. End of story,nothing left to say,everything is dead atm.

0 0

Yakul

[Battleforged]

Post Posted: 14-01-2014, 05:38:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

What can I say except that I agree 100% with everyone.
I can't wait to see GMs answers...

0 0

Xelcyon

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-06-2014 18:44)

Votes: 181

Post Posted: 14-01-2014, 07:39:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Raster told me that they wont change that . Its like that since Lich King and it would be "unfair"

0 0

bordy

[Mentally unStable]

(since 24-06-2017 15:28)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 14-01-2014, 14:20:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Great ideas, unfortunately there's lack of competent staff that actually cares. As long as the money flows~

0 0

Aceless

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-02-2018 00:16)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 14-01-2014, 14:22:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There is only one solution that would be made by GMs delete your posts that are actually true and worth reading, but they will act like wat posts idk lol donate.So there we go again loose more people on Freakz

0 0

compulsiv

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 14-01-2014, 15:20:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Also, another thing i forgot to post last time.

Why don't you close 2v2 arenas for just 1 day per week and make a special weekly event like 3v3 day on Freakz? Am I asking too much? You could also make it in the middle of the week like wednesdays or thursdays so that ppl wanting a quick cap with 2s can do it earlier or later during same week. And don't start telling me that u can't force ppl into doing 3s, if they don't like it they can just take a break for a day it's not the end of the world...

I want to know some player's opinion and if it's positive i'll make a topic in the discussions section as well.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Zohlomg, 23 January 2014 13:45

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Old Events  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next    

The time now is 19-04-2024, 10:59:46
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x