User
Pass
2FA

Crysis - Guild applications
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message30614
tocsoit

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-12-2015 12:19)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 14-01-2014, 14:58:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name: Lightdoomz
Class: Mage
Character spec: Arcane
Current item level : 396(only neck is 378)
Proffesions: Max Tailoring and Engineering

Expected fire?NO! You will probably ask why arcane? It is simple: I chose arcane because of the high burst situation. On the screenshot you will see my 6 mil dmg done with only 23k dps. On my first kill of Ultraxion i reached 72k dps which isnt really bad I think. Also dmg on dummyes depends a lot from buffs..etc.
http://i43.tinypic.com/141hy7l.jpg

Okey, now let me tell you about my PvE exp on Freakz server.
First of all I was mostly PvP player, but arenas and BGs became boring to me so I decided to start PvEing. Till now I cleared full Dragon Soul 5/5 (10/25) normal (have achievments for proove). Heroic progress: I have only killed Morchok, because pugs never learn you know!

Why I want to join Crysis
First of all I know Crysis guild from Molten-WoW, where I was playing for the past 3 years before Cataclysm came out. I had the pleasure of raiding with crysis members back those days. Now I am aiming for the goals I didnt reached and I think Crysis is the best way i can reach them out -

More about me
I am 21 years old. I live in Bulgaria. Also I am good listener, quick learner and very comunicative person with sense of humor.

I hope you will find my application attractive and reply back. Best regards.

0 0

Isisc

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-06-2014 15:57)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 15-01-2014, 02:53:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Luuluu accepted for a trial.

Lightdoomz accepted on the condition you make a fire Offspec, I am a mage and as much as I hate fire it's needed for some fights in Dragon soul. [:

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
0 0

onlykiller16

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-01-2014 06:23)

Post Posted: 15-01-2014, 03:32:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

char name: Onemanriot
Class: Warrior
spec: arms/ no offspec
current item level : 392pve/394 pvp
prof:enchanting/alchemy max

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/856/2u7v.jpg

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/17/2wx0t.jpg

DS normal 4/5
DS heroic 1/5 only morchok cause of pugs..

i lived in phil..20 years of age

Reason:
i want a pve guild that makes progress and gearing up is easy..previous guild i joined is they giving the item to high priority..

hope you like my application

0 0

Mofuu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-04-2015 21:55)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 15-01-2014, 03:34:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

rejected

durlanac

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-07-2014 14:24)

Post Posted: 15-01-2014, 04:25:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Generals:

Character name: Drznedaj
Class n spec: Arms warrior, offspec is also arms with PvP talents.
Item level: 397 with weapon and shoulders cata (i had no luck with token and axe from Yor, that doesnt makes my dps bad tho - )

Screenshots:

Here is my 6 milion dmg screen, its kinda low, but dummy doesnt hit me so i dont generate extra rage.
http://imageshack.com/a/img534/8452/jtbp.jpg

Here is one from Zon, 55k dps
http://imageshack.com/a/img42/2853/vct2.jpg

About my self:

My real name is Milan, i am from Serbia. 25 yrs old. Im studying to become a software engineer, with hopes to graduate in next year. I have a lot of interest in much diferent aspects of science, so if someone is also interested in that, we will have a lot of talking - In free time i play WoW, hang with my friends where we tal about a lot of nonsense - I play WoW for about 8 years, from very start of this game. I have played on many private servers, but never on retail. I have big knowledge about game it self, about its history, how all began, so we can talk about this a lot - I know to play with almost all classes, but i love warrior.

Reasons of applying to Crysis:

I have heard of this guild from some friends that u are friendly, social guild, with a lot of good players. Im tired of guild where it is all about game, and where ppl are mostly doing DS 10n.
I want to improve my progress in HC, im not some pro and i dont know a lot of DS hc. I did Yor'sahj and Morchok, i know tactic about Hagara, but i learn fast so that wouldnt be a problem. Klled all bosses on normal, ofc. Items are not my priority, tho its good to have better gear, i just want to have fun.

And last but not least, the reason why should u accept me as a member: I make people laugh -

I hope of becoming a member soon, and that we will have a lot of good time -

With regards, Milan!

0 0

Mofuu

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 17-01-2014, 04:09:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Accepted for trial, sorry for the wait I'm busy these last few days. Work a bit more on your dps and be sure to know all the fights before you get invited to a hc. Theres enough videos on youtube to learn it all.

durlanac

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-07-2014 14:24)

Post Posted: 18-01-2014, 17:30:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I am also busy these days with exams, when i find time i will contact u or some officer for invite and whatever tests i need to pass -
0 0

Tiganborat

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-01-2015 08:45)

Post Posted: 18-01-2014, 17:57:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1)Character name, race, class and your role(s). Luzz Warlock-Destruction 396 ilvl.
2)A screenshot or the Armory link. http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Luzz
3)A screenshot of your best (by your opinion) dps / healing done in raid ( make sure to post it) with at least 5 million damage / healing done, also post a screenshot with your interface on your speces. 50K+ dps with Warlord Zon`ozz 25n. http://postimg.org/image/6kv4x71w7/
4)Write about your previous guild(s) before and why did you left them. Freedom. I don`t know. Maybe afk 3 days, my grandfather has dead.
5)At the end write down something about yourself ( age, your location,what are you doing in your free time), your raiding experience, about your character and why you want to join our guild. I am from Romania-Brasov, have 17 years, 2/4 hc achiv, and i want to join the guild for pve.

0 0

Mofuu

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 19-01-2014, 00:16:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rejected

reezn

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-05-2015 08:20)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 19-01-2014, 03:07:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Class and Spec/Off-Spec you play:
Paladin Mexic -->Protection as main spec and holy as off-spec.
Shamman(alt) Shamanoula --->Resto as main spec and ele as off spec.

First of all i would like to mention that i just came back from a long leave since freakz was 4.0.6. So all the gear i've got is from there and there only.
Paladin's ilvl: 371. Full hc gear but for ring and relic. Here is an armory link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Mexic
Shamman's ilvl: 355. But even with this ilvl i did heal BWD hc. Armory link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&&cn=Shamanoula

Application part about why you want to join Crysis, a little bit about your self and the reasoning why you think we should invite you:
Before i retire i was in the main raid team of FK. But tbh people there were not as social as i would like them to be. Don't get me wrong i did enjoy raiding with them but the first thing i'm looking in a guild is the social part. After 4 years of retail experience mostly with chat-dead guilds i just can't stand it anymore. So the reason i want to join you guys is because i want to do something more than just raiding.
Now about myself: My name is Orfeas(Orpheus from the ancient greek mythology for those who know) and i'm from Greece. I'm 18 years old and i study in the university of Heraklion ( Crete ) about business administration. I'm a social and easy talking person(maybe a little bit too much of that). I like getting in touch with other people and communicating.Well that's all i want to mention here about myself.For more you will have to gain my trust.

And last but not least,why i think you should invite me: As i mentioned above i'm the social type of person and even if i dont fill a spot of your raids,i'll for sure fill the guild's social spot. If it comes to raiding(and pvping), I've got a large retail experience of cataclysm raids and i believe you won' find my knowledge lacking or my performance inaproppriate. By all means, i was one of my realm's( Aggamagan and then Aerie Peak) heallers(because i was mostly healing from 4.1 and after). Also i'm quite capable of handling guild's social problems ( I've done plenty of that ) but i believe that's enough for now.
Cya ingame!

0 0

Mofuu

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 19-01-2014, 04:57:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Accepted for a trial, get in contact with an officer for an invite.

Tiganborat

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-01-2015 08:45)

Post Posted: 19-01-2014, 13:44:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Why rejected?
0 0

Mofuu

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 19-01-2014, 20:28:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Not that i need to explain myself to you for rejecting you, but since a lot of you guys post these kind of applications and get rejected here it is :

1)That application format is from Whoracle recruitment topic so it shows me right ahead you didn't read the front page post about Crysis.
2)Application is shitty, no formating at all, barely gathered enough will to read it to be honest.
3) Your English is bad.

I could keep going on telling you why you and others that got rejected are bad but I got better stuff to do.

holydian

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-09-2014 02:11)

Post Posted: 26-01-2014, 09:18:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey guys
Your doing raids with Team speak or Raid call ?

0 0

Mofuu

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 26-01-2014, 14:56:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Raidcall, but you have already been rejected 2 times, so no point in appyling again.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next    

The time now is 05-07-2024, 00:24:43
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x