User
Pass
2FA

Crysis - Guild applications
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message29890
Necroionutwiz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-06-2023 10:03)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 26-01-2014, 15:54:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Mofu Rejected

0 0

Carexia

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-04-2014 18:00)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 27-01-2014, 21:09:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1. Character name, race, class and your role:
Carexia
Night Elf
Warrior
DPS main, TANK os

2. http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Carexia

3. I cant give you one. I am new to the server and since i dident played retail on this computer i cant take one from retail. I can just say that i did 8/8 N and 4/8 HC. If you guys want proof i can link my retail toon thats still 85.

4. I have been in Crysis over summer, but i did work nights and that did result in more or less no time to play/raid. And due to that i did wrk so much i was kicked. Inactivation.
I am atm in ParagoN, they do raid, but they arent social. The gchat can bee quiet in hours and if they talk its in Romania. I need a guild where i can logg on and joke some and have a good time. raid and the social aspect is 50/50 acording to me.

5. Johan Frode im 20 years old from Sweden, i love live music and standup. I am a kind, funny, serious, loyal and trustfull guy. Thats some things, but i wont make you that reads this tired. Im into tattoos and piercings, have a few. When it coes to gaming i know what im doing and i like challenges. I have build my own computer and i think its fun, i kinda have a monster with keyboard, mouse, HS ect its worth over 1000 EURO. I dont know what more to say, but i hope that you are willing to give me a chance. I wont throw it.

0 0

Mofuu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-04-2015 21:55)

Post Posted: 28-01-2014, 01:41:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Whisper an officer ingame for an invite, only kicked you because you were inactive for a long period. Welcome back -

Kafka

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-05-2014 10:18)

Post Posted: 28-01-2014, 18:37:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, my name is Daniel, I'm 20, I live in Moldova.
I'm playing wow for about 5 years and I can affirm that I'm pro.
I wanna join Crysis with my paladin. Main spec is retri 400IL with gruta and OS holly 391 il, here you have check my gear http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Copavlija
My heroic progress is 3/5 on this char but I know zon and ultra asswell coz I watched a lot of videos . -
Well I know very good my class coz I played some good time as retri on monster-wow.
Here are some of my average dmg-done :
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/703/tzgg.jpg
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/138/57w8.jpg ( heroic yor )
Well I will be happy if you will accept me in your comunity .. and I'm sure that I will be helpful for you . thx for now. If you need any more info about me just ask )

0 0

Mofuu

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 28-01-2014, 22:38:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Accepted for a trial, whisper an officer ingame.

Qualityy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-12-2014 07:57)

Post Posted: 30-01-2014, 02:50:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Class and Spec/Off-Spec you play: Priest, Holy Mainspec and Disc OS.

PvE Item level of your main character: I'm Currently 387 ilvl in pve.

Application part about why you want to join Crysis, a little bit about your self and the reasoning why you think we should invite you:

I would like to join Crysis because i feel i have what it takes to be a part of this guild. I've been guild searching for a while here on freakz, but so far the one thats got my attention is Crysis. I've been a part of several guilds on the server and none of theese take raids serriously or don't manage to set up raids at all, and i like raiding betther than PvP in this game.
So i apply here for Crysis, because i've seen you're videos on the youtube channel, and the teamwork you guys have i havent seen anywhere since retail. I'd like to be a part of it, and this is the only guild i've seen on the server that sets Brains over ilvl and thats the way i feel it should be.

Now a bit about me:

My name is Damir, i'm 18 years old and i'm located in Norway and i'm a student.
I've played world of warcraft for several years, i started on retail, and ended up here after the MoP expansion was released. I also play several other games like counter strike or CoD, but most of my time i spend on WoW.
(Short and simple) But more can be added if it's needed).

Thanks for taking the time to read my application and im hoping for the best.
Best Regards !

0 0

Isisc

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-06-2014 15:57)

Post Posted: 30-01-2014, 03:22:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Accepted for trial.

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
0 0

mravce

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-09-2016 11:28)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 31-01-2014, 03:08:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1)Character name, race, class and your role(s):Goldenchiken Dwarf Resto shaman ilvl 400 i dont have any ss only this one Offspec talents Enhancement ilvl 391http://armory.freakz.ro/character-talents.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Goldenchiken&group=2
2) My name is Kristijan im from macedonia/skopje im 17 years old in free time i play football whit my friends and some matches.
3) i play more then 7years wow but on this server i have only speends 1year but i have some good experiance whit shamy.
4) i have done ds 10n 5/5 ds 10h 3/5
5) i wanna join the guild because crysis its one of the best guilds on Exodus and i want to join some friendly guild like this one so if you guys give me a chance to to show my sealf in some hc istance.
Thank You in advance and I hope will bring me reject :)

Posturi unite automat, 31-01-2014, 03:06:54

1)Character name, race, class and your role(s) Goldenchiken,Dwarf Shaman main spec resto i have 400ilvl http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Goldenchiken Offspec Enhancement ilvl 391http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Goldenchiken.
2) My Name is kristijan im 17years old on free time i play foodball whit my friends and some matches.
3) i have done ds 10n 5/5 ds 10h 3/5 i have play on this server 1year i was in guilds freedom The Cold Knights but i leave because the gm in the guild dont give me a chance to do ds 5/5 hc or maybe the ignore me some how.
4)i wanna join Crysis i wanna join crysis because i wanna do some serius raids and meat some nice peope in there.Thanks in advance and I hope you will not refuse me

Posturi unite automat, 31-01-2014, 03:08:45

1)Character name, race, class and your role(s) Goldenchiken,Dwarf Shaman main spec resto i have 400ilvl http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Goldenchiken Offspec Enhancement ilvl 391http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Goldenchiken.
2) My Name is kristijan im 17years old on free time i play foodball whit my friends and some matches.
3) i have done ds 10n 5/5 ds 10h 3/5 i have play on this server 1year i was in guilds freedom The Cold Knights but i leave because the gm in the guild dont give me a chance to do ds 5/5 hc or maybe the ignore me some how.
4)i wanna join Crysis i wanna join crysis because i wanna do some serius raids and meat some nice peope in there.Thanks in advance and I hope you will not refuse me

0 0

Mofuu

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 31-01-2014, 03:11:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rejected

mortale

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-08-2018 18:55)

Post Posted: 02-02-2014, 19:45:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, my name is Nemanja, I'm 25, I live in Serbia
I'm playing wow for about 5 years and I can affirm that I'm pro.
I been on Cold Knights for a long period of time before merge and now hope that i gona join u guys and continue to role in raids -
I wanna join Crysis with my paladin. Main spec is Holy 394ilvl name Aleysia dranei
I've done 2/5 hc DS know tacts also for FL did HC

Would like to join Crysis coz u guys raid a lot and i would like to join u coz i need normal guild with raiding ppl and active ppl that wana achive something and i hope u gona replay fast ty very much for your time and hope to see u ingame -. Sry for unusaly small post didnt wanted to make it too big - hope my actions ingame will tell more ty aggain.

0 0

Mofuu

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 02-02-2014, 19:53:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

rejected

mravce

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-09-2016 11:28)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 03-02-2014, 18:36:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Class and Spec/Off-spec you plaY:
Main: Goldenchiken pve resto/enha 400ilvl/391
Alt: Bronzehiken arms warr/protec 398/395
http://imageshack.com/a/img545/8306/ef74.jpg
why you like to join crysis
so sincerely to express himself was in many guilds but nowhere met smart people can interact with them because I want to get into crysis because we want to try to do some serious Raid.
i have progres ds 10h 3/5 ds 10n 5/5.
and now something about me i live in Macedonia/skopje my hobi is playing wow on free time i play foodball and basketball.
i have play on more private server,but on freakz cataclyzm 1 year.
Thanks in advance hope you will not refuse me.

0 0

Mofuu

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 03-02-2014, 19:25:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rejected

w1cked

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-01-2017 20:18)

Post Posted: 06-02-2014, 05:04:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name: Napast
Race and Class: Human / Arms Warrior
Character ilvl: 395ilvl pve (with pvp cata weapon)
Proffesions: Jwc/Bs
Character armory: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Napast
DPS on dummy: http://www.dodaj.rs/f/3C/QL/1IdQPO9L/wowscrnshot020614033320.jpg
Raid exp: DS 10/25n 5/5 DS10/25hc 1/5 (btw i know tactics for other bosses to but i cant do it without good guild)
Something about me: Hello, my name is Luka, I'm 20 years old and i am from serbia.I'm playing wow for about 4 years(1 year tbc,2 years wotlk, 1 year cata).
Why you want to join Crysis: Because I heard a lot of positive things about your guild and about your progress.I would like to join Crysis because i feel i have what it takes to be a part of this guild.I'm looking for a good guild and good ppl from guild, who care about guild members,raid,fun and other things>this is crysis<.

Tnx for taking the time to read my application cheers.

0 0

dikasd91

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-02-2014 19:45)

Post Posted: 06-02-2014, 06:24:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name: Illioneus

Race and Class: Human / Holy Paladin--OS Retry 385ilvl

Character ilvl: 396ilvl with trinket(359ilvl) -Retry 385ilvl

Proffesions: JC/BS

Character armory: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Exodus&cn=Illioneus

Raid exp: Dragon Soul 10Normal(5/5)Dragon Sould Heroic(1/5),FL10normal(1/1)FL10Heroic(1/1) I know tac for 4 more boss for DS/hc.I not kill this 4 boss becouse i im been in guild who is not good to do that.

Something about me:Hello ,my name is Danijel i am 22 years old,i am from Serbia.I work with my father we sell cars,but i lf batter work for me . -I play wow 6 years on retail. I've played for a long time, or more precisely I played to Cata,when MOP came's out i stopped playing on retail. I have a lot of experience for PVE, always i like more pve then pvp . I know PVP is funny but i love more pve. - I play on this server 2 mounts,i just come from pirate server Wotlk Gamer Distric,i want to change Expansion cos i like Cata more . I just can say this server is good.

Why you want to join Crysis: I saw a lot of people in your guild to have a good progress and have good gear , and I wondered why I will not make apply to your guild. I am looking for a Guild where I can progress well and help other people. With my guild who was not able to progress because they do not have the gear for it, so I decided to find a Guild where i can do that .

Thanks for taking time to read my apply.
-

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next    

The time now is 27-04-2024, 20:47:51
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x