User
Pass
2FA

Crysis - Guild applications
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message31400
bisoc1

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-06-2014 13:45)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 23-04-2014, 08:58:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1.Class and Spec/Off-Spec you play:

-Main character:Fuuror-Hunter ,Survival pve.I don`t know if I can call it main but this is the character I`m playng atm.I`m also new on this server.
-Alt Character:Callmyname- Warrior-Arms-pve

2.PvE Item level of your main character :

-389 ilvl,but i think this doesn`t mean everythink because here is about a lot of tactics and Dps rotation
I`m full pve except this http://www.wowhead.com/item=70263 but i will change and maybe this guild can help -

3.A screenshot of recount of your damage/dps with at least 6 million damage done on the Boss Dummy :

http://i57.tinypic.com/oho9oj.jpg

4.Why you want to join Crysis? :

Well I need a good rider guild cuz all the guilds i joined before were toxic and low graids.I`m also in need for a nice group where i can talk and find good friends not jst to play and make some items like all players come in good guilds.I don`t know if u guys need me but i need you i mean this group.

5.A little bit about yourself and the reasoning why you think we should invite you:

My real name is Bisoc Dragos,I`m from Romania and I`m 18,just made it.Now I`m study at highschool and I have alot of time to spend with my friends and on World of Warcraft wich is my soul game becouse i have like 6 years playd on differet servers like Magic-Wow,Molten-WoW,Gamers-District,and a little bit on Official.
I think you should invite me in guild cuz we can help togheter,I`m a sociable guy i like to sing in raidcall u can find me on sodappopi team,I new all the tactics for the bosses,I have a large general culture so we can talk about many subjects.
My dragons soul proggres is this:Ds 10 nm:5/5
Ds 25 nm:5/5
Ds 10 hc:1/5
Ds 25 hc:1/5
In firelands I did both normal and heroic Majordomn.
It's up to you to decide wether I'll be viable asset to the guild or not.

0 0

nidzo998

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-06-2016 15:27)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 23-04-2014, 14:42:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

this guild doesn't exist anymore, they merged with whoracle into the guild ''Ominence'' , sry for bad news
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13    

The time now is 04-10-2024, 06:25:55
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password