User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [Priest][PvP][PvE] Penance vs. Borrowed Time

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message645
Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 07-06-2014, 13:08:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wowhead/WoW Freakz Link:

http://forum.wow-freakz.com/FIXED-Priest-PvE-PvP-Borrowed-Time-vs-Penance-t287835.html

Descrierea bugului / Bug description: Borrowed Time should not be consumed by Penance at all and the talent + spell were working as they should work like.

Dovada / Proof:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=H8ZIH_-CBfU:

25:53 : As you see the Priest casts Power Word:Shield and then he grips back the Mage and after that he uses Penance and the Borrowed Time proc still persists.I don't know if the guy that posted the bug or the GM that posted after him some kind of "proof" that it is a bug are blind,but hey checkout the comments... :

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/991069-Borrowed-Time?p=13510575&&viewfull=1#post13510575 (That's the link given by the GM nerolol)

2nd post in this topic:

"Shield-> hasted penance and hasted GH is awesome. SoL isn't that great, because well... it's random."

Does that look like a bug? "Shield > Hasted penance and hasted GH is awesome" = Means that that guy actually enjoys to use his power word shield then get the borrowed time proc and actually have faster Penance and after that use Greater Heal right after penance's cast ends and borrowed time buff still persists.

Another post(last one) :

"As mentioned, PW:S->Penance->GH/FH is some crazy single target burst, and if I'm raid healing, I'm going to be dropping PW:S at least every 12sec"

Means that the guy enjoys using Power Word:Shield then Penance and Greater Heal or Flash Heal and he actually does huge amount of healing in PvE.

I don't really want to say it,but that's a huge mistake by the staff and should not be repeated again.

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
0 0

nero

[hectic]

(since 08-12-2022 15:26)

Votes: 71

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 07-06-2014, 14:40:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

An honest mistake no harm was meant.

Trebuie scos fix-ul asta din motive de autism din partea mea.

" you are "

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 24 September 2014 22:08

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 11:45:40
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x