User
Pass
2FA

more raids and rdf and bg
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message19172
Incarnate

[most valuable player]

(since 21-01-2017 00:44)

Votes: 21

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 19-06-2014, 12:54:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

tantawi7 wrote:
Zohlomg wrote:
We will (most probably, still not 100%) do cross-faction raids/battlegrounds.

Merging the realms would be a bad decision overall.

You would complain about the Romanians on channels, about losing your names, about losing your arena teams, guild reputations and so forth.

And in the future (if ever) the population grows so much that we must extend to a normal realm again, it would be SO MESSY.

Cross-faction stuff should be clean enough to make the raid finders / rdf / bgs more populated.

GREEN: ...

How bout just allow the use of special symbols in the names and give those with a matched name one free rename?

I rly don't think cross bgs/raids will do anything better especially arenas wide.
And about your so optimistic "IF" one day God comes down and freakz' population increases too much again well, I'd rather be realistic and fix today's problems today.
And u rly need to be realistic about this cuz right now the low pop is doin 2 things. U see, no one likes low populated servers so the current players are gettin frustrated by that therefor loging less often until they quit/find new place to play on.
And since no one likes low pop servers, it's also a turn down for newcomers.
Honestly if there was 500 people on exodus when I was checkin this server out ~2 years ago, I wouldn't even have bothered to make a char and log ingame.

0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 19-06-2014, 13:25:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Incarnate wrote:
tantawi7 wrote:
Zohlomg wrote:

You would complain about the Romanians on channels, about losing your names, about losing your arena teams, guild reputations and so forth.

And in the future (if ever) the population grows so much that we must extend to a normal realm again, it would be SO MESSY.

Cross-faction stuff should be clean enough to make the raid finders / rdf / bgs more populated.

GREEN: ...

How bout just allow the use of special symbols in the names and give those with a matched name one free rename?

I rly don't think cross bgs/raids will do anything better especially arenas wide.
And about your so optimistic "IF" one day God comes down and freakz' population increases too much again well, I'd rather be realistic and fix today's problems today.
And u rly need to be realistic about this cuz right now the low pop is doin 2 things. U see, no one likes low populated servers so the current players are gettin frustrated by that therefor loging less often until they quit/find new place to play on.
And since no one likes low pop servers, it's also a turn down for newcomers.
Honestly if there was 500 people on exodus when I was checkin this server out ~2 years ago, I wouldn't even have bothered to make a char and log ingame.

You're a god. ^-^

Posturi unite automat, 19-06-2014, 14:25:08

tantawi7 wrote:
Zohlomg wrote:

OK well here's a simple solution to all of this. But first, let me explain why you actually need to be merging the realms.
1. Many social studies show and prove that 1 big group survives way longer than 2 smaller groups, that combined, are the same number. So, if you want to think long term and actually want to keep freakz alive, you need to combine the forces.
2. By having 1 realm, everyone will somehow be treated the same, there will be no more talks about Exodus being put aside or being less important.
3. People should stop being complete douche bags and start opening their mind a bit. Who cares if this communitiy is romanian or not? It just actually gives a chance to everyone to know more about other and stop the ME,MYSELF AND I attitude. As far as i know, we are all the same.
4. If the realms offer the same drop, xp rate, content, etc.... Why the hell do we have 2 realms? I mean none of them are full. This just seems like pure discrimination. People will learn to live along and deal with other cultures. At least in Wow, we can't bombard each other with nukes for our differrences, so I don't see what's the big deal about the language in channel. It's been in this server's culture to actually see a difference wether players were from Romania or elsewhere. I think it's a great oppurtunity to put an end to this by merging the realms. It will requiere some adaptation time, but it's Worth the shot.

RED: simple, make 2 global channels with an International one and a Romanian one. Same for the trade channel. Eventually, people will come out of their shell and will just realize that using 1 international channel will do the trick.
GREEN: Here, there is many options depending on what you can actually make.
1. Make 1 new realm, allowing players to transfer their toons on. That way, the first who transfers, is the one who keeps his name. Also, we are about 2k players left, i really doubt there is many players using the same names. This means that we would be emptying out Exodus and Genesis.
2. If option 1 is not viable, you can decide to simply move the people from exodus towards genesis giving them name priority if they have more time played or something like that.

Those options represent probably some work for the staff, but if you wanna keep this server alive and Rolling, there's some sacrifices that need to be made.

TEAL: Really... ? I mean on retail, there are new seaons pretty often, and it's piss easy to lower your mmr. What's up with just restarting all of that. We might aswell do it, if we gonna merge the realms. At least, it would make more sense to destroy all arena teams if we are gonna mix populations. That way, there's more players to play with, and who knows, 3vs3 might be active.

PURPLE: I'm willing to give my guild rep away, if we are gonna be 2k players on 1 realm. Wouldn't you?? You can easily give the existing guilds their lvl 25 and increase Guild rep rates for a short period after the merge.

ORANGE: Ok but then i guess when you guyz made Evolution and Exodus, then removed Evolution, all of that was messy... but you people made it. My guess is that you can probably do it again. AND PLEASE, don't let ''if'' decide what this community must do. Because '' if'' we happen to have a really big population one day, my guess is that this means this server is healthy and what needs to be done to manage it will be taken care of. So leave that for tomorrow, and let's worry about today.

Overall, some changes need to be made, and if nothing happens our pop will slowly lower until everyone decides to migrate elsewhere or to Genesis, making us actually do this intended merge, but too late. I understand this is a lot of work for the Freakz's staff, but in my sincere opinion, this is what needs to be done to get this server back on its feet.

Thanks for reading.

Xiphas / Kaziyookie

You're god 2.

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
0 0

DisCosmin
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 31-01-2017 09:27)

Votes: 86

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 19-06-2014, 18:44:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

+1

0 0

punkcast

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-02-2019 09:35)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 19-06-2014, 22:04:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I thoroughly support what Xiphas suggested and also what Incarnate said.
0 0

cranio

[The Warrior]

(since 18-06-2015 20:23)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 19-06-2014, 22:38:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Avitohol wrote:
Hawtydaboss wrote:

+1

why do u comment on pvp when u dont even play it? I havent seen u win a single arena last year on the server.

I support merging the two realms into one - hope i can buypass 2600 rating then -

You do realize that your character name and his Pvp Stats are linked down below ur message and saying u have 1600 rating

Posturi unite automat, 19-06-2014, 23:38:43

Zohlomg wrote:

zohl the names problem could be solved easly,i dont know why but i always want to think that you dont actualy care what we want, now that we req a realm merge, you actualy care about char names? u lacked that caring 3-4 months ago, correct me if im mistaken

Now for the ontopic: Ever played on astral wow? it had a really nice system, it was crossfaction everywhere(RDF,Guilds,Raids,Dungeons,Trading,Chat) everywhere but in pvp because its stupid to see a same race in a battleground,or mixed in arenas, it would be op and if you didnt like the crossfaction, you just turn Pvp on and its like normal, cant see the oposing factions chat cant interact with them, everything is blizzlike. think about that one
And also did you actualy consider Cross Realm battlegrounds and arenas, that seems the only way to boost the pvp here besides the realm merge that you realy want to avoid, tho that server could run smoother genesis+exodus population instead of using this exodus crap which obviously cant handle current situation.

0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 19-06-2014, 22:51:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

cranio wrote:
You do realize that your character name and his Pvp Stats are linked down below ur message and saying u have 1600 rating

Recently there was a season reset,but still he's hating waay too much.... His confidence is way too much which is bad cuz the facts are important not what he talks.

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
0 0

cranio

[The Warrior]

Post Posted: 19-06-2014, 23:16:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hawtydaboss wrote:
cranio wrote:

Recently there was a season reset,but still he's hating waay too much.... His confidence is way too much which is bad cuz the facts are important not what he talks.

also he think 30k dps is pure epicness(on zonozz tho)

0 0

Overdozze
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 06-03-2015 02:45)

Votes: 28

Post Posted: 19-06-2014, 23:35:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm Romanian and I totally support the Genesis+Exodus merge.
If the WHOLE Exodus community wishes for a merge then I see no reason why it should not occur.

A poll is required though.There might be people who are content with the current Exodus situation or simply do not wish to merge with Genesis.

0 0

makaveli123

[King of Aeon Nox]

(since 15-05-2020 11:48)

Votes: 20

Post Posted: 20-06-2014, 00:34:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i'm romanian and i don't support the fusion.

0 0

cranio

[The Warrior]

Post Posted: 20-06-2014, 01:16:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Overdozze wrote:
A poll is required though.There might be people who are content with the current Exodus situation or simply do not wish to merge with Genesis.

This ^

0 0

Dino1239

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-11-2015 00:21)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 20-06-2014, 01:45:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

In my oppinion, cross thingy with bgs and raids would do only for some time, it wouldnt live for so long, only while its new to the ppl and they are new with it.
For me, merging Exodus and Genesis is the only proper thing that can be done in this speciffic moment and in this situation in what Freakz is now. Exodus, especially Alliance side, is VERY VERY VERY inactive, pug raids are almost IMPOSIBLE to be done, and guild raids are hardly being made. EG used to do more than 10 full hc runs month ago, while alliance side was still active. Now, while whole ally side is dying, guilds are dying aswell. With no population, guilds cant stand and exist, tho there is nothing to recruit at all, literally nothing.
As many before me have said, if u want to keep this server alive and running as it used to...there HAVE TO BE CHANGES, drastically big changes. It is work for u, for the Freakz staff i mean, but what would u rather:
1) Server that is alive and running perfectly with activity
2) Server that is dead, and where are only aprox. 100 players on

If u dont choose to do realm merge, belive me, case nr. 2 will happen. Mby not this or next month, but in close future it will.

Thing about this 2 situations i listed to u, and what would u rather have.

Cheers - Deathyx

Last edited by Dino1239 on 20-06-2014, 12:47:19; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Gudbror

[I just wasted 20 rep]

(since 22-07-2016 14:53)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 20-06-2014, 03:22:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

cranio wrote:
Avitohol wrote:
Hawtydaboss wrote:

+1

why do u comment on pvp when u dont even play it? I havent seen u win a single arena last year on the server.

I support merging the two realms into one - hope i can buypass 2600 rating then -

Posturi unite automat, 19-06-2014, 23:38:43

Zohlomg wrote:

zohl the names problem could be solved easly,i dont know why but i always want to think that you dont actualy care what we want, now that we req a realm merge, you actualy care about char names? u lacked that caring 3-4 months ago, correct me if im mistaken

Now for the ontopic: Ever played on astral wow? it had a really nice system, it was crossfaction everywhere(RDF,Guilds,Raids,Dungeons,Trading,Chat) everywhere but in pvp because its stupid to see a same race in a battleground,or mixed in arenas, it would be op and if you didnt like the crossfaction, you just turn Pvp on and its like normal, cant see the oposing factions chat cant interact with them, everything is blizzlike. think about that one
And also did you actualy consider Cross Realm battlegrounds and arenas, that seems the only way to boost the pvp here besides the realm merge that you realy want to avoid, tho that server could run smoother genesis+exodus population instead of using this exodus crap which obviously cant handle current situation.

Cross realm features was already discussed in another topic, and it just can't be done.

0 0

cranio

[The Warrior]

Post Posted: 20-06-2014, 04:40:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Gudbror wrote:
Cross realm features was already discussed in another topic, and it just can't be done.

everything can be done

0 0

Berna

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-10-2019 19:56)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 20-06-2014, 09:13:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Gudbror wrote:

You can do whatever you want with a machine. Human brain is the real issue.

0 0

Avitohol

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-04-2016 16:54)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 20-06-2014, 10:18:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by mayavin, 03 November 2014 21:14

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next    

The time now is 18-05-2024, 04:20:57
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password