User
Pass
2FA

more raids and rdf and bg
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message19078
Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 30-06-2014, 20:02:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wtfhaxx wrote:
Well, I have nothing against using those symbols for guild names and such, but if we're talking about players' names then it's quite *** up.

Why o.O ?

0 0

cranio

[The Warrior]

(since 18-06-2015 20:23)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 30-06-2014, 20:06:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hawtydaboss wrote:
Wtfhaxx wrote:
Well, I have nothing against using those symbols for guild names and such, but if we're talking about players' names then it's quite *** up.

Why o.O ?

when you try to /w name its *** up, when you try to invite someone in guild its *** up in every way its *** up

0 0

Wtfhaxx

[Creep]

(since 04-02-2015 15:42)

Post Posted: 30-06-2014, 20:23:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

cranio wrote:
Hawtydaboss wrote:
Wtfhaxx wrote:

Why o.O ?

when you try to /w name its *** up, when you try to invite someone in guild its *** up in every way its *** up

Well... This^

0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 30-06-2014, 20:24:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

cranio wrote:
Hawtydaboss wrote:
Wtfhaxx wrote:

Why o.O ?

Well basically i think this is better than dumb people that complain about losing their names,like i don't really give a fk if ill lose my name,why would you cry just for a name and honestly i don't think there will be many players' names that will be taken... Those players will also be able to make a similar name with some letter after the original name or i think they could ask any Staff member,shockeru mainly to let them get their old names if the current character with the original name the player wants to use have not been logging for certain period of time.

0 0

Wtfhaxx

[Creep]

(since 04-02-2015 15:42)

Post Posted: 30-06-2014, 21:13:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hawtydaboss wrote:
...or i think they could ask any Staff member,shockeru mainly to let them get their old names if the current character with the original name the player wants to use have not been logging for certain period of time.

Well yeah that's also a solution. Might help in not many cases, but that's always something. I personaly made on genesis chars with the names I'd like to keep just in case this merge would take place, but still... I do not find the vision of the times like before Freakz created Exodus any fun. Even when romanians had their own global channel and foreigners had their own as well, the "our" one was still swarmed by romanian conversations. Not mentioning raids or dungeons where leader couldn't say a shit in english. But well, it's still better then as if server was to die.
Btw, I just thought about how it works on retail where you can raid, join rdf and battlegrounds with people from other realms. Assuming it would be possible to make on private server, isn't that a better option than merging the realms?

0 0

cranio

[The Warrior]

(since 18-06-2015 20:23)

Post Posted: 02-07-2014, 00:36:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wtfhaxx wrote:
Hawtydaboss wrote:
...or i think they could ask any Staff member,shockeru mainly to let them get their old names if the current character with the original name the player wants to use have not been logging for certain period of time.

Well yeah that's also a solution. Might help in not many cases, but that's always something. I personaly made on genesis chars with the names I'd like to keep just in case this merge would take place, but still... I do not find the vision of the times like before Freakz created Exodus any fun. Even when romanians had their own global channel and foreigners had their own as well, the "our" one was still swarmed by romanian conversations. Not mentioning raids or dungeons where leader couldn't say a shit in english. But well, it's still better then as if server was to die.
Btw, I just thought about how it works on retail where you can raid, join rdf and battlegrounds with people from other realms. Assuming it would be possible to make on private server, isn't that a better option than merging the realms?

or this may be too drastic but reset everyones names so there is no fighing which side will get their names reset

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by mayavin, 03 November 2014 21:14

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9    

The time now is 09-05-2024, 01:30:23
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x