User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Mage][PvP] Impact vs. Surge of Light
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message3288
odes
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 19-06-2016 19:30)

Votes: 79

Post Posted: 22-08-2014, 13:54:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@ Loveheal

Nice find.

I see a crapload of impact procs in 2v2s, he is fire.

Waiting for videos from freakz server to see if it procs more than that.

0 0

Kathie

[Gládiatør]

(since 28-10-2014 11:33)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 22-08-2014, 16:11:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

nerolol wrote:
Okay so for the *** of it i'm gonna to point out that 4% is almost half of the Impact proc chance.

And do please tell me how many "damaging spells" can a fire mage dish out in a very short amount of time ?

Your comparison at least from my point of view, is rather flawed.

Anyway it's not my place to decide nerfs out of the blue so i am going to let a higher up decide this.

casuta: Zohl. To Nerf or not to Nerf the Impact proc. chance?

O solutie de mijloc ar fii o modificare la minunatia asta doar in PvP environments(Arena,BG's) iar in rest World(dueling) & PvE encounters sa ramana la fel, asta daca se poate.

What is this nonsence? You are a gm, and you yet dont know the mechanincs of the game?

0 0

nero

[hectic]

(since 08-12-2022 15:26)

Votes: 71

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 23-08-2014, 08:40:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Kathie wrote:
nerolol wrote:
bla bla

What is this nonsence? You are a gm, and you yet dont know the mechanincs of the game?

I do not know if you are that oblivious to what i was aiming to convey or you were just trying to be a smartass out of the blue. Nevertheless I presented the mechanics(the relevant parts anyway) quite well imho and by answering my little question("a *** of spells") you would have found where my point was headed. But don't fret my dear useless poster, it's observations like yours that drive the nails in the coffin for some bug reports.

" you are "

0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 23-08-2014, 09:03:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

nerolol wrote:
Kathie wrote:
nerolol wrote:
bla bla

I do not know if you are that oblivious to what i was aiming to convey or you were just trying to be a smartass out of the blue. Nevertheless I presented the mechanics(the relevant parts anyway) quite well imho and by answering my little question("a *** of spells") you would have found where my point was headed. But don't fret my dear useless poster, it's observations like yours that drive the nails in the coffin for some bug reports.

u wot m8

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
0 0

nero

[hectic]

(since 08-12-2022 15:26)

Votes: 71

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 23-08-2014, 09:07:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Okay i see you guys are trying to be cute and nothing else.

" you are "

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by nerolol, 23 August 2014 07:07

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 23-04-2024, 17:36:41
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x