User
Pass
2FA

Wow Freakz Mmr system
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message4008
Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 14-11-2014, 18:45:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zohl: "Unless you have something productive to say, as what is EXACTLY wrong about our MMR system, "hating" posts will only make you look sad.

We are open to a clear discussion about what should be changed, but with civilized people. "

I think we should really discuss the mmr system cuz it has been bugged for years?

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
5 0

Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(online 2 weeks ago)

Votes: 770

Post Posted: 14-11-2014, 18:47:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please.
0 0

nfs.kenan

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-12-2014 11:45)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 14-11-2014, 22:18:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zohlomg wrote:
Please.

Instead of saying "please", you could ask whats wrong with it, he could explain it.
You gms are always making random excuses when there has been players that have played wow long before you, knows the mechanincs, and yet you still stick to you rude attiude with saying "Please" or something else.
No offense, but its the truth.

0 0

Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(online 2 weeks ago)

Post Posted: 14-11-2014, 22:22:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

nfs.kenan wrote:
Zohlomg wrote:
Please.

Instead of saying "please", you could ask whats wrong with it, he could explain it.
You gms are always making random excuses when there has been players that have played wow long before you, knows the mechanincs, and yet you still stick to you rude attiude with saying "Please" or something else.
No offense, but its the truth.

If you think that comment was rude, you should revise what rude means and check my reputation votes towards the OP. Yes, this reply is intended to be rude.
I would ask random haters to stop posting here and keep it on-topic.

Ok, "What's wrong with it?"

0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

Post Posted: 14-11-2014, 22:35:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Okay,at the time i made this post i didn't have the time to type all the stuff and i really hoped someone to post something,but yeah i think i'll be the first one and ill be followed after that.

So what's wrong with the mmr system and how it should work(part of what i know about it)

In freakz the mmr system is missing some really important parts.

First example:

If you have 2200 mmr,and you re-make team and you start from 0 you'll get 96 rating until -200 mmr of your current mmr which means that it looks like this:

2200-200=2000 > 0>2000 = 96 rating per win then you need to climb the rest of your rating aim with less than 20 rating per win which is totally incorrect.

This part of the mmr system should work in this way:

If you have 2200 mmr and you re-make team and you start from 0 rating,you should get 96 rating at really low or medium ratings,then lately that number 96 will start decreasing,ex.96>93>91>86>78>66>54 > etc....until you cap your mmr.

The current mmr system is totally broken and from what i know and what i've seen is that if you join a 2000 team with 2000 mmr you'll get 96 rating until 1800 as i mentioned above which is stupid,and the worst part in this is that you get 96 only when you face teams in your mmr range which is 150 or 200 rating(not sure what's the mmr range here) but it looks something like this: 1800 mmr team winning 1540 = 96 rating,1800 mmr team winning 1495 mmr team = 8/12 rating.

Addition to this!

I've already given alot of unique features to the GM Shpace due to being the only GM that is open to share stuff with Freakz' amazing staff members that will solve freakz
current problems with 2v2 and 3v3 queues and with PvP problems too.None of them are live until now or even presented.So as we're talking about mmr system right now,it would be great if you implement that kind of mmr system that after 45 seconds or 1 minute(not totally sure)your mmr range will be increased,example:

You queue up for 2v2,you wait 45 seconds or 1 minute and having your mmr at 2000 your mmr range will be increased and you'll be able to face 1600-1700 teams/2400 teams.

I hope you get some of the written above and repair your current mmr system because it's totally retarded.

Edit: It has been waited more than 45 sec. or 1 minute @the screenshot i've given above,just so you know.

0 0

nfs.kenan

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 14-11-2014, 22:38:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

IMG: http://i.imgur.com/GWcRhg5.jpg
+10

0 0

Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(online 2 weeks ago)

Post Posted: 14-11-2014, 22:46:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

nfs.kenan wrote:

+10

You do realise that picture is from Arena Tournament server, right?

0 0

nfs.kenan

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 14-11-2014, 22:50:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zohlomg wrote:
nfs.kenan wrote:
+10

Does it matter? You are copying AT anyway. When they realeased out Dalaran Arena so did you, they had to close is you did to for one day or something.
The thingy is, we are telling you how to improve your sever, we are just bringing out some suggestions from others servers,
maybe you should tune in on AT and check out how smooth it is over there. And its so funny haha.. You gotta like, go into your "enemys / competitions" server
to see how you can improve to be better.
But yeah, u probably have other stuff to take care off right now.

0 0

Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(online 2 weeks ago)

Post Posted: 14-11-2014, 22:52:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hawtydaboss wrote:

You queue up for 2v2,you wait 45 seconds or 1 minute and having your mmr at 2000 your mmr range will be increased and you'll be able to face 1600-1700 teams/2400 teams.

Thank you Hawtydaboss for the post and interest.
  • At this moment after one minute the rating will no longer matter. We will do our best to implement this increasing MMR range over time in MoP.
  • At this moment it is true that you get only 96 team rating until your team rating is equal to personal mmr - 200, and then it suddenly goes down to numbers like 5-25. We will try to make it in such a way that the team rating will actually reach the personal mmr in MoP
  • At the moment of this post, I am unaware of the reason for which you will get 96 rating if you face a team in your range and a low rating if not. I will investigate on this

Please continue posting.

0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

Post Posted: 14-11-2014, 22:54:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zohlomg wrote:
nfs.kenan wrote:

+10

Yes i know,i just looked in my screenshots and i shared it.It's a perfect idea to improve queues and i think everyone will agree,especially after you took down your pants in front of everyone and letting people make fun of you with the stuff that Blizzard Entertainment copied FROM YOU or just implemented lately?So let's not get into this topic of copying something that will definitely make your server better -?Just gave that as an idea,the written above is totally the way it should work so i think you should better start working at it than telling more experienced people than the entire staff how it should work and argue with everyone that they're wrong,no offense,i don't want to be rude or make you feel bad,but what you keep talking and arguing with people saying truth is really going out of control and it's getting super annoying.Just take the truth and fix it,so people will not say anything bad about you anymore.I'm doing all that to help you fix it and make it the way it should be.

0 0

Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(online 2 weeks ago)

Post Posted: 14-11-2014, 22:56:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hawtydaboss wrote:
Zohlomg wrote:
nfs.kenan wrote:

+10

Yes i know,i just looked in my screenshots and i shared it.It's a perfect idea to improve queues and i think everyone will agree,especially after you took down your pants in front of everyone and letting people make fun of you with the stuff that Blizzard Entertainment copied FROM YOU or just implemented lately?So let's not get into this topic of copying something that will definitely make your server better -?Just gave that as an idea,the written above is totally the way it should work so i think you should better start working at it than telling more experienced people than the entire staff how it should work and argue with everyone that they're wrong,no offense,i don't want to be rude or make you feel bad,but what you keep talking and arguing with people saying truth is really going out of control and it's getting super annoying.Just take the truth and fix it,so people will not say anything bad about you anymore.I'm doing all that to help you fix it and make it the way it should be.

Apparently both you and nfs.kenan misunderstood my post.

Let's move on.

0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

Post Posted: 14-11-2014, 23:01:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zohlomg wrote:
Hawtydaboss wrote:

Thank you Hawtydaboss for the post and interest.
  • At this moment after one minute the rating will no longer matter. We will do our best to implement this increasing MMR range over time in MoP.
  • At this moment it is true that you get only 96 team rating until your team rating is equal to personal mmr - 200, and then it suddenly goes down to numbers like 5-25. We will try to make it in such a way that the team rating will actually reach the personal mmr in MoP
  • At the moment of this post, I am unaware of the reason for which you will get 96 rating if you face a team in your range and a low rating if not. I will investigate on this

Please continue posting.

/bow ,secondly in my opinion people laugh at you about your MoP upgrade decision and this will completely destroy this server,of course if in MoP you keep not caring about fixing the content and being lazyasses.

PLEASE DO NOT GET ALL MY RUDE COMMENTS AS OFFENSE TO YOU,MY ONLY AIM IS TO NOTE THAT YOU SHOULD WORK MORE EFFECTIVELY AND LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE MORE OF EXPERIENCE IN THE GAME THAN YOU(not noting myself)

0 0

nfs.kenan

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 14-11-2014, 23:18:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zohlomg wrote:
Hawtydaboss wrote:
Zohlomg wrote:
nfs.kenan wrote:
+10

Apparently both you and nfs.kenan misunderstood my post.

Let's move on.

Let me ask you something, and please, answer honestly, from your pov and dont care about Shockeru or anyone else.
So, do you realy think that after all this time, and the opportunitys that you had to fix cata, and still it isnt. I know you have pve to fix, and dont forget that you have to fix donation pages aswell (hell yeah, thats the most improtant)..
How would you feel for, when for example Arena-Tournament is opening a WoD server, a WoD server that is beeing opened in a beta soon, Im pretty sure they will fix it way faster then you can fix your Cata server and your
mop server. Why? Because they are not slacking and beeing irrogant (no offence to you and your staff members, just looking it from my pov) and they are looking and actualy trying the stuff out the
people are saying on forums instead of just coing around it and doing it their own way.
Im sorry if this is offending you.

1 0

Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(online 2 weeks ago)

Post Posted: 14-11-2014, 23:22:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I feel sorry for you if you actually think Arena Tournament will actually be opening a WoD server. (I know what they announced)

Please refrain from posting here if you're not elaborating the main topic.

0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

Post Posted: 14-11-2014, 23:31:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zohlomg wrote:
I feel sorry for you if you actually think Arena Tournament will actually be opening a WoD server. (I know what they announced)

Please refrain from posting here if you're not elaborating the main topic.

Tbh we also know what their plans are,so there's no need of improvisations by your side.

Just to note,as you said that we both misunderstood your topic,you can correct us or explain to us what you meant,so we'll understand it clearly,we won't get offended,the most important here is to be clear and honest so we can solve the problem.

I also got a question,yesterday we queued some 2v2 games and we faced 1200-1300 teams almost by getting instant queues does that mean you implemented similar kind of mmr system that after waiting 1 minute you'll face the first team until you implement the example i've given above as you said?

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 02 December 2015 11:57

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 26-04-2024, 19:24:38
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x