User
Pass
2FA

RIVAL AT DPRIEST LF FERAL/ROGUE/MAGE
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message10005
marvzbest
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-02-2015 20:49)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 17-11-2014, 17:33:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

yea im need to exploit something to beat a 1.6 team
p.s : report me mate

0 0

Picco
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 12-01-2015 20:56)

Votes: 6

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 17-11-2014, 18:57:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

marvzbest wrote:
yea im need to exploit something to beat a 1.6 team
p.s : report me mate

Team was to boost my mate who was in half vici/ruth.
You using line of sight exploits to heal urself and sitting in the sewer in dala sewers.

0 0

marvzbest
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 17-11-2014, 19:08:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

why would i need to exploit such a thing when the games vs you finish in 10 seconds or less hahhahahaha, and secondly, i remember you complaining in NAGRAND arena, where is nothing to exploit as far as i know, thirdly, PRINT OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN AND L2P RAT, you told me like 6-7 games we are hackers, we are exploiters and etc, and you didnt do a single print ? go cry in another place mate or reroll tetris if u re so braindead that you cant understand a simple game as wow

0 0

Picco
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 17-11-2014, 19:27:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

marvzbest wrote:
why would i need to exploit such a thing when the games vs you finish in 10 seconds or less hahhahahaha, and secondly, i remember you complaining in NAGRAND arena, where is nothing to exploit as far as i know, thirdly, PRINT OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN AND L2P RAT, you told me like 6-7 games we are hackers, we are exploiters and etc, and you didnt do a single print ? go cry in another place mate or reroll tetris if u re so braindead that you cant understand a simple game as wow

yes the first game because my partner dc and i stood still because there was no point, btw i dont consider myself a good player, but you're not good either, Oh yea and l2p? it took you 5 mins till you even got 1 mana burn on me and i had 4 on you with a rouge constantly kick/garrote/cheap/kidney.i beat you on my feral x2. im not going to continue this with you so cya, gl with finding ya part -

0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 17-11-2014, 19:46:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Picco wrote:
marvzbest wrote:

yes the first game because my partner dc and i stood still because there was no point, btw i dont consider myself a good player, but you're not good either, Oh yea and l2p? it took you 5 mins till you even got 1 mana burn on me and i had 4 on you with a rouge constantly kick/garrote/cheap/kidney.i beat you on my feral x2. im not going to continue this with you so cya, gl with finding ya part -

When i look into your stupid arguments and the way you're complaining instantly makes me think you got some brain problems.However,marvelous is a good player so i rlly think you gotta go complain somewhere else since you can't find a proper excuse to justify your pathetic gameplay.cya

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
0 0

Picco
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 17-11-2014, 19:52:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hawtydaboss wrote:
Picco wrote:
marvzbest wrote:

When i look into your stupid arguments and the way you're complaining instantly makes me think you got some brain problems.However,marvelous is a good player so i rlly think you gotta go complain somewhere else since you can't find a proper excuse to justify your pathetic gameplay.cya

Who are you lol? and i play for fun lmao.
And pathetic gameplay? read it again <G A M E> You might not be able to get your 20 ton *** off your $20 gaming chair but i certainly can.
106d played time /w other toons, I have no words left for you execpt try to get a life. cya

0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

Post Posted: 17-11-2014, 20:17:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Picco wrote:
Hawtydaboss wrote:
Picco wrote:
marvzbest wrote:

And pathetic gameplay? read it again <G A M E> You might not be able to get your 20 ton *** off your $20 gaming chair but i certainly can.
106d played time /w other toons, I have no words left for you execpt try to get a life. cya

The reason for this is that the character is made long time ago,you can add me ingame on all my alts which i rarely play and checkout how often i'm online when i rarely play wow since a lot of time,i'm just active on the forum after i get back home to troll some dogs nothing else.Exactly because it's a game i don't know why you should come on the forum and complain that u lost few games and blame the enemy team that they do something illegal while u dont know jack shit about them and show how bad you are.Hide in the sewers rat.

0 0

Picco
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 17-11-2014, 20:22:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hawtydaboss wrote:
Picco wrote:
Hawtydaboss wrote:
Picco wrote:
marvzbest wrote:

The reason for this is that the character is made long time ago,you can add me ingame on all my alts which i rarely play and checkout how often i'm online when i rarely play wow since a lot of time,i'm just active on the forum after i get back home to troll some dogs nothing else.Exactly because it's a game i don't know why you should come on the forum and complain that u lost few games and blame the enemy team that they do something illegal while u dont know jack shit about them and show how bad you are.Hide in the sewers rat.

i wasnt going to reply but you're surely a comedian. He was using line of sight expolts and sitting in sewer in dala sewers. anyway beyond point, not your argument, you stick your nose in everywhere as ive seen the last 2 months on here. anyway i wont give any more time to a no life tard, cya.

0 0

marvzbest
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 17-11-2014, 20:26:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

someone get this rat out of my topic

0 0

mayavin

[Future World]

(since 23-06-2018 15:49)

Votes: 48

Post Posted: 17-11-2014, 22:46:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hawtydaboss from what I've seen, in most of the topics you post in, you have nothing useful to say, you are just trying to draw attention to yourself and you are looking to judge and to attack other people. If you continue this, trust me, you won't be here anymore sooner or later. Consider this a warning.
Picco , if you think Marv is exploiting, please make a ban request here: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Ban-Request-f3580.html
Next off-topic will get a warn.

5 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

Post Posted: 17-11-2014, 23:42:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

mayavin wrote:
Hawtydaboss from what I've seen, in most of the topics you post in, you have nothing useful to say, you are just trying to draw attention to yourself and you are looking to judge and to attack other people. If you continue this, trust me, you won't be here anymore sooner or later. Consider this a warning.
Picco , if you think Marv is exploiting, please make a ban request here: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Ban-Request-f3580.html
Next off-topic will get a warn.

I have my own aim here,to actually tell people the truth directly.The problem you all have with that is that you never and will never dare to try this feeling is NOT my problem - Every single post i've written has it's own use and sense,the problem is all in you.Don't get me wrong by seeing my agressive posts to Freakz staff,but i follow something really important in life,the way people act to me,i act the same way,you slack and do nothing about the server,i trashtalk you.Thanks for the attention.

p.s. I defended the creator of this topic due to his game capabilities,and if you actually look the previous posts by both of them i honestly see more offence than in my posts.Think before post please.

As an end,97% of the active members on this forum proved that they don't have their own dignity.Good job.You're useless livings.

0 2

bordy

[Mentally unStable]

(since 24-06-2017 15:28)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 18-11-2014, 00:22:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hawtydaboss wrote:
dignity

Out of all the people in the world, on this server, on this forum, in this topic, you're the one talking about dignity. Are you just trying to sound smart? Is this some kind of puberty complex where "whole world is wrong and I am right"?

2 0

mayavin

[Future World]

(since 23-06-2018 15:49)

Votes: 48

Post Posted: 18-11-2014, 00:24:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Seriously. Next person that is off-topic will get a warn.
0 0

marvzbest
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 30-11-2014, 04:06:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

BUMP // eu si shadowy cautam o a3-a persoana pentru turneul de 3v3 din decembrie. nu vrem setupuri fantoma, in principiu ne-ar trebui un warlock, un rogue sau in cel mai rau caz, un feral. Fara 2.9k xp aici sau 2.5 at xp NU VA OBOSITI SA POSTATI

Shadowy at armory : http://arena-tournament.com/armory/cata/char/Shedovixoxo

Marvelous at xp : http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ahzgq1&&s=8#.VHp6xDGsU0Q

---

Me and Shadowy are looking for a 3rd partner for the 3v3 tourney in december. We dont want to play any ghost comps, we are looking only for a warlock, rogue or in the worse case, a feral druid. You got our xp proofs in the links above, plus Shadowy is Brutal Gladiator here, and im rank 1 here atm. Without 2.9k xp here or 2.5k at xp DONT WASTE ANY TIME TO POST HERE cause we are going only for the rank 1

0 0

bossutai

[Freakazoid]

(since 24-12-2020 23:35)

Votes: 55

Post Posted: 30-11-2014, 10:41:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

marvzbest wrote:
BUMP // eu si shadowy cautam o a3-a persoana pentru turneul de 3v3 din decembrie. nu vrem setupuri fantoma, in principiu ne-ar trebui un warlock, un rogue sau in cel mai rau caz, un feral. Fara 2.9k xp aici sau 2.5 at xp NU VA OBOSITI SA POSTATI

Shadowy at armory : http://arena-tournament.com/armory/cata/char/Shedovixoxo

Marvelous at xp : http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ahzgq1&&s=8#.VHp6xDGsU0Q

---

Me and Shadowy are looking for a 3rd partner for the 3v3 tourney in december. We dont want to play any ghost comps, we are looking only for a warlock, rogue or in the worse case, a feral druid. You got our xp proofs in the links above, plus Shadowy is Brutal Gladiator here, and im rank 1 here atm. Without 2.9k xp here or 2.5k at xp DONT WASTE ANY TIME TO POST HERE cause we are going only for the rank 1

Adica feralul e cel mai slab lucru pe care-l poti gasi pt 3v3? -)) Biiiiiineeee.... in cazul asta ....priest mage warlock merge sigur mai bine xD

p.s.: Cauta un boomkin -

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Wingz, 10 April 2015 22:31

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

The time now is 19-04-2024, 07:16:56
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x