User
Pass
2FA

What's your favorite videogame of all time?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message1429
Gudbror

[I just wasted 20 rep]

(since 22-07-2016 14:53)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 10-12-2014, 17:33:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, this topic is about talking of our favorite videogames of all time (Duh), it would be nice if you guys could join and talk about your favorite game, post ss, talk about what it is about, who knows maybe some people would like to try them, so i'll start.

My favorite videogame of all time is: The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Why do i like this videogame so much? Because dark mood represented in this game is nothing compared to any of the other games in the series, it's got some really freaky stuff and basically a perfect storyline and ofc an awesome gameplay.

What is it about? Well basically there is a big ugly looking moon in the sky which is about to fall in the next 3 days (Game time) and you gotta stop it from happening, otherwise it just falls and everybody dies.

Why would you recommend anybody else to play it?
I would recommend this game to anybody who likes to complete puzzles, the game is just based on them, plus is an action-adventure game, you can go around a world and do anything you want and interact with any npc.

Post SS or Videos:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Hj6cXziHpjQ:

How can i play this game? You can download a Nintendo 64 Emulator and download the game's ROM and play it on your computer, or you can wait for the Nintendo 3DS version is released and buy it there.

If you want the format:
Spoiler:

0 0

Frostfang

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-10-2021 12:41)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 10-12-2014, 18:11:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=FTn8iEtCL1s:

i enjoyed story more than the game it self but, its the only fps i really liked

Guardian Druid Tanking Guide

1 0

Wtfhaxx

[Creep]

(since 04-02-2015 15:42)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 11-12-2014, 02:32:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

My favorite videogame of all time is:

Mass Effect, whole trilogy.

Why do i like this videogame so much?:

For almost everything it represets... It contains both funny and scarry situations, sometimes breathtaking, even heartbreaking (especialy the end). It's also one of those games where you're in charge of who lives and dies when it comes to characters... Even small decision in Mass Effect 1 game might have impact on what happens in Mass Effect 3 (assuming you're importing save from previous game).

What is it about?: Well, it's "action rpg" game, a 3rd person shooter with RPG assets. This is a Sci-Fi game, put in not too distant future, where humanity made contact with alien races living in the galaxy of Milky Way, and is trying to find it's place among them with the help of "you", Commander Shepard, to later bind all the races together to face the danger that's threatening the whole galaxy. (hope not spoiled anything!)

Why would you recommend anybody else to play it?:

Because it's must play game. Some might like it less and some more... but if the answers to the questions above didn't convince you then I'm pretty sure this video will!
https://youtube.com/watch?v=re32xnyYP3A:

0 0

Rofly

[why me ?]

(since 04-12-2021 22:00)

Votes: 106

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 15-12-2014, 23:50:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

My favorite videogame of all time is : Prince of Persia : Warrior Within

Why do i like this videogame so much ?

soundtrack , the "gore" , story , gameplay everything is great .

What is it about?

With the power of sands of time the prince ( you ) cheated death and now you are hunted/chased by an unstopppable beast named Dahaka .
Your mission is to go to the Island of Time and stop the Sands of Time from being created .
The story is a little complicated cause the game have different endings .

Why would you recommend anybody else to play it?

Its the best Prince of Persia game .
The music in it is awesome
Etc ...

0 0

makaveli123

[King of Aeon Nox]

(since 15-05-2020 11:48)

Votes: 20

Post Posted: 18-12-2014, 16:29:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Prince of Persia, i enjoyed all games when i was younger. And Assasins Creed...

0 0

Grubstep

[/ Dreadful /]

(since 06-08-2020 18:25)

Votes: 27

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  decrepitwarrior 
Post Posted: 24-12-2014, 14:28:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Random example:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=rdNB6IDEp-k:

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 21:04:28
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x