User
Pass
2FA

[5.4.8] Elemental Shaman Discussion
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message20207
beasthuntres

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-07-2018 15:12)

Votes: 37

Post Posted: 31-05-2015, 21:21:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Any elem sham took down SG/Feng hc yet? if yeah please post SS of ur damage done by spell(recount/skada).
tyvm

0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 31-05-2015, 21:55:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I summon Odysei

Retired

0 0

Orga

[Ataraxia]

(online 3 days ago)

Votes: 872

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/ItsOrga/ 
Post Posted: 31-05-2015, 22:12:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Denim wrote:
I summon Odysei

think that is quite irrelevant to him , he aint getting his hand on that kind of gear any soon :p

0 0

Erudax

[Spear of the Church]

(since 08-09-2022 17:57)

Votes: 211

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 31-05-2015, 22:37:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sadly, not many people play Elemental these days. Hell, back on Cata I could count the number of Elemental shamans who knew how to play their class on the fingers of my hand.

0 0

beasthuntres

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 31-05-2015, 23:08:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Erudax wrote:
Sadly, not many people play Elemental these days. Hell, back on Cata I could count the number of Elemental shamans who knew how to play their class on the fingers of my hand.

/agree. There were like 5-6 shamans on the whole server.I used to play it as main on 406 but hell.. ODS/Maloriak were such a pain in the ***.(Halfus also sometimes,oh..lets not forget AC)

@Denim: Well.. I aint getting that gear level soon (hes not BiS tho) but yeah.. hes gear is way higher then mine.. Altho even his screenshot of damage done by spell would help.

0 0

Magicqtz

[Do Nothing and Win]

(since 10-04-2020 14:57)

Votes: 50

Post Posted: 01-06-2015, 15:35:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Vorbesc strict de pvp.

Vi se pare normal ca elementalul sa dea cu healing surge 27k heal cu 44% pvp power?

Elementalul, ca si enhance primeste 25% healing bonus din pvp power. Pe enhance merge cum trebuie dar cred ca pe elem nu se aplica acel bonus.

Pareri?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/sylvanas/mostfckedup
0 0

Calarasu

[Roaga'te la toteme]

(since 23-06-2016 16:49)

Votes: 30

Post Posted: 02-06-2015, 09:03:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

beasthuntres wrote:
Any elem sham took down SG/Feng hc yet? if yeah please post SS of ur damage done by spell(recount/skada).
tyvm

@62k , last on dps on 10HC SG 481 ilvl , i playd as resto on Feng encounter , the diference on dps between me and the other was 20k(monk heal) , and with first @60k(enha)

As damage done of spells i can say was like this :
60% chain ligtning
15% Lavaburst ( only prock hits)
10% flame shock ( i keeped this on 3 targhets most of the time)
10% Fulmination
5% Totems

0 0

Dappymusic

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-07-2015 13:13)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 02-06-2015, 17:21:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ended up around 67k+ elem shamy 25hc feng, lost some dps in the beggining rooting the adds (483 ilvl at that time)
0 0

beasthuntres

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 02-06-2015, 23:12:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Calarasu wrote:
beasthuntres wrote:
tyvm

@62k , last on dps on 10HC SG 481 ilvl , i playd as resto on Feng encounter , the diference on dps between me and the other was 20k(monk heal) , and with first @60k(enha)

As damage done of spells i can say was like this :
60% chain ligtning
15% Lavaburst ( only prock hits)
10% flame shock ( i keeped this on 3 targhets most of the time)
10% Fulmination
5% Totems

Umm thanks for the info.SS wouldev been better but this can help quite a bit also.
One question tho. Were u using Chain Lightning as a filler or just spamming it? (Lava Brust shouldev been a lot higher)

Quote:
Dappymusic wrote:
Ended up around 67k+ elem shamy 25hc feng, lost some dps in the beggining rooting the adds (483 ilvl at that time)

Thanks.
(hell seems like Elemental is still one in a milion @played specs)
WTB dem bug fixes >.<

0 0

Calarasu

[Roaga'te la toteme]

Post Posted: 03-06-2015, 07:16:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@beasthuntres

Umm thanks for the info.SS wouldev been better but this can help quite a bit also.
One question tho. Were u using Chain Lightning as a filler or just spamming it? (Lava Brust shouldev been a lot higher)

First of all it ia a AOE fight

Chain Lightning there hit more then Lava burst , and we have Fulmination on each CD
I have been used Lava burst only with Ascandence , and when it is proc only

If the Chain lightning crit and proc mastery the damage is +200k (and that "If" is like 40%), Lava burst can't hit atm with 200k with mastery in a 10man HC , over all of this the cast time is 1.2 CL over 1.6 LBurst so @3CL on 2LB

PS: No glyph on chain lightning , for more damage

If at 490 ilvl the Lava Burst will hit for 90k-100k the next button that i will pres it is Erase. I can't play nothing of this spec , no pve neither pvp

0 0

beasthuntres

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 03-06-2015, 15:03:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Calarasu wrote:
@beasthuntres

First of all it ia a AOE fight

Chain Lightning there hit more then Lava burst , and we have Fulmination on each CD
I have been used Lava burst only with Ascandence , and when it is proc only

If the Chain lightning crit and proc mastery the damage is +200k (and that "If" is like 40%), Lava burst can't hit atm with 200k with mastery in a 10man HC , over all of this the cast time is 1.2 CL over 1.6 LBurst so @3CL on 2LB

PS: No glyph on chain lightning , for more damage

If at 490 ilvl the Lava Burst will hit for 90k-100k the next button that i will pres it is Erase. I can't play nothing of this spec , no pve neither pvp

Umm..Stone Guards dont really fit the "AoE fight" category. It's more of a cleave fight (2targets) so its not rly worth losing all the LvB's for a bit more benefit on CL.
CL elemental overload (mastery) its 1/3.
Lava brust is bugged at the moment tho (flame shock damage increase)
here

retail vids how they done it ( but meh,most of it we cannot expect here)
World of Warcraft - Primordial Bums VS. Heroic: Stone Guard - Elemental Shaman POV
Stone Guard 10H - Elemental Shaman [Twilight Circus]
Rebellos vs. Stone Guard Heroic | Elemental Shaman POV

This would be the only case where I would endlessly spam Chain Lightning.well..endlessly.. keeping up elem blast buff and chain lightning all others.
Stone Guard 10HC Zerg/Rank Mode - Elemental Shaman POV

0 0

Calarasu

[Roaga'te la toteme]

Post Posted: 03-06-2015, 17:47:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

beasthuntres wrote:

Umm..Stone Guards dont really fit the "AoE fight" category. It's more of a cleave fight (2targets) so its not rly worth losing all the LvB's for a bit more benefit on CL.
here

World of Warcraft - Primordial Bums VS. Heroic: Stone Guard - Elemental Shaman POV

This would be the only case where I would endlessly spam Chain Lightning.well..endlessly.. keeping up elem blast buff and chain lightning all others.

This is Freakz !!! -
I know flame shock is bugged
Lock at the LBurst hits in the last movie , we have hits like that here ??

Any way most of them from the movies that you posted useing Chain Lightning as main there .... , and ofc Lava on each CD cause on retail realy worth to cast that

0 0

beasthuntres

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 03-06-2015, 18:13:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Calarasu wrote:
beasthuntres wrote:

here

This is Freakz !!! -
I know flame shock is bugged
Lock at the LBurst hits in the last movie , we have hits like that here ??

Any way most of them from the movies that you posted useing Chain Lightning as main there .... , and ofc Lava on each CD cause on retail realy worth to cast that

>.> Flame Shock works (more or less)
Lava brust is bugged. ( Well its damage increase IF FS is present on the target at the time of the cast ) and Chain Lightning was just used as "filler" spell while following the normal spell priority. and.. no we are far from those kind of LvB crits on freakz.

0 0

Calarasu

[Roaga'te la toteme]

Post Posted: 05-06-2015, 07:03:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

beasthuntres wrote:

>.> Flame Shock works (more or less)
Lava brust is bugged. ( Well its damage increase IF FS is present on the target at the time of the cast ) and Chain Lightning was just used as "filler" spell while following the normal spell priority. and.. no we are far from those kind of LvB crits on freakz.

More like a replacer , buy anyway the game play differs from player to player.

Here is your PS , is from 25HC SGuard (i have forgot to erase the Chain lightning glyph from spec)

0 0

Orga

[Ataraxia]

(online 3 days ago)

Votes: 872

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/ItsOrga/ 
Post Posted: 06-06-2015, 16:12:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Calarasu which tier 5 talent did you run during that fight

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next    

The time now is 09-05-2024, 14:27:18
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x