User
Pass
2FA

How to Vote for WoW Freakz
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message184428
Burebysta

[Retired Veteran]

(since 27-08-2022 20:01)

Votes: 245

Post Posted: 12-06-2015, 01:39:14 [Valuable post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This guide will cover the information on "How to Vote" for our website, https://www.wow-freakz.com/ and about the "Vote Shop", all of it being updated for Mists of Pandaria.

Important Notes

-You cannot vote on MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS so be sure you are logged into the correct one;
      -If one of the voting websites is down, please leave a reply to this topic so we know about the issue;
      -When returning to our main index page, be sure that the page actually loads completely, AND AFTERWARDS GO TO THE VOTE PAGE (www.wow.freakz.ro/vote.php);
      -Be sure that after clicking on a Link/Banner from a Voting Website that you are REDIRECTED TO OUR MAIN INDEX PAGE AND NOT TO AN ADVERTISEMENT;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!!THE VOTING PROCESS WORKS FINE IF YOU DO ALL THE STEPS CORRECTLY SO STOP SAYING "OMFG IT'S BROKEN". READ THE GUIDE AGAIN!!!
VIDEO GUIDE (for those that are lazy or didn't fully understood the following steps; IT'S NEW AND FRESH)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I. How To Vote for Freakz:
First of all, log on your account and select VOTE (situated in the right part of the list of important links).

[1st - GTOP100]:
      -You have two options for voting on this website;
      -The First one is rotating the images to their correct position which sometimes can turn out to be hard but I will explain it;
      -You get images of animals (from elephants and giraffes to dogs and cats);
      -You need to rotate the images in such a way that the animal is standing in a correct position (e.g. dog stands up or elephant sitting);
      -I recommend you to do this process SLOWLY because if you are doing it too fast another 5 images (making it a total of 10) will appear so the captca becomes harder;
      HERE ARE TWO EXAMPLES OF PICTURES THAT ARE POSITIONED CORRECTLY
      Spoiler:

-For the Second one you must listen to 5 NUMBERS and write them down;
      -In order to activate the Second method you must click the little Sound Icon ;
      -You can directly hear the numbers onto the website or download an MP3 file;
      -BE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR VOLUME TURNED UP (Headphones are recommended);
      -Now click on the Red Button "Vote for WoW Freakz Mists of Pandaria";
      -You will be redirected to a Top containing different websites where you must find ours, WoW Freakz (you can use the find function <<CTRL+F>> of your browser and type "freakz" to instantly find our banner/link);
      -After this, be sure to return to our main index page by USING/CLICKING THE BANNER LINK FROM THE VOTING WEBSITE (as in the following picture);
      -As a LAST STEP go to the VOTE PAGE on our website and Refresh it (press F5).

[2nd - ExtremeTop100]:
      -It will have a "I am not a Robot" captcha verification;
      -You need to click the square/box (Image);
      -Be sure that a green tick appears (Image);
      -If a group of pictures will appear then do the following;
        -Following the text indications (e.g. "Click on the airplaine / 1 of 3") you must choose the most suitable photo;
        -After you complete the 3 tasks correctly press the "Submit Vote" button (which will turn from grey to green);

-Now click on the button "Vote for WoW Freakz Mists of Pandaria 548";
      -You will be redirected to a Top containing different websites where you must find ours, WoW Freakz (you can use the find function <<CTRL+F>> of your browser and type "freakz" to instantly find our banner/link);
      -After this, be sure to return to our main index page by USING/CLICKING THE BANNER LINK FROM THE VOTING WEBSITE (as in the following picture);

[3rd - TOP G]:
      -It will have a "I am not a Robot" captcha verification;
      -You need to click the square/box (Image);
      -Be sure that a green tick appears (Image);
      -If a group of pictures will appear then do the following;
        -Following the text indications (e.g. "Click on the airplaine / 1 of 3") you must choose the most suitable photo;
        -After you complete the 3 tasks correctly press the "Submit Vote" button (which will turn from grey to green);

-Now you will be redirected to a Top containing different websites where you must find ours, WoW Freakz (you can use the find function <<CTRL+F>> of your browser and type "freakz" to instantly find our banner/link);

[4th - WoW Top 100 arena]:
      -Enter the Anti-Cheat Gateway;
      -Now click on the button "Vote for WoW Freakz | Mists of Pandaria 5.4.8";
      -Take care at this website as it will usually redirect you to an advertisement page instead of our main index page, for about 1 to 3 times so try accessing the link until you get to our webpage;

[5th - OpenWoW]:
      -Enter the Captcha code in the white box;
      -Click on "Vote Now";

II. F.A.Q.:

[Q]: I enter the Vote Page, but I can't see any websites, no links, nothing at all ? What's wrong ? What to do ?
    [A]: You may have a program / addon on your browser or your antivirus that may block banners / ads. This could be "ad block" or "anti-banner", so you need to check your browser's addons and disable them and/or your antivirus features and disable them (note: in some cases a period of 30 minutes / 1 hour might be required for the websites/links to appear after you've disabled those addons).
    [Q]: I've just voted, on each website, as I should have, but when i refreshed the Vote Shop the message to wait for the points did not show up and I also did not receive any points. What should I do ?
    [A]: It could be you forgot to click a banner for one of the websites or an internal issue with them. First, try to vote again, on all the websites (even though on some it may say you have already voted, just do it again) and refresh the Vote page. If there's no message or no points are given, then there may be something wrong with one of the voting websites, in which case you will need to either open a ticket to report the issue to us, so we can investigate, or report it in this topic.
    [Q]: I just finished voting on each website, refreshed the Vote Shop, waited for the 10-20 minutes, as asked, refreshed it again and no points were given... moreover, the option to vote is available again. Did I do something wrong ?
    [A]: Yes, you most likely forgot to vote properly on at least one of the websites, like for example you forgot to click the Freakz banner, after you have voted. Do it again, but this time be careful on what you click.
    [Q]: Ok, this may be a dumb question, but what's the Freakz banner ? What should I be looking for ?
    [A]: Do you see the first image in this guide ? Well, that's the WoW Freakz Banner that you need to click for each of the 5 voting websites. The alternative for this, is the link just under the banner, which appears after you have voted on those websites.
    [Q]: I voted, but I failed. Now, the voting websites say that I have a 12H/24H cooldown. What do I do?
    [A]: Simply ignore that cooldown and do the process as normally.

III. The Vote Shop:

Inside the Vote Shop you can choose from various categories, depending on what you want / you're looking for. Let's explain them all:
    • Glyphs: here you can buy all the glyphs necessary for your class, at a cost of 5 points each;
    • Gems: in this section you can buy different types of gems, needed for Socketing items, and even those Engineering cogwheels;
    • Enchants: going to this section will open a various list of enchants, from different professions: Enchanting, Tailoring, Leatherworking and even Blacksmithing;
    • Mounts: here you can choose to obtain ground or flying mounts, which will be automatically learned in that Character's Mounst&Companions Panel;
    • Companions: in this section you are given a plethora of companions to choose from, enough to satisfy that Pokemon thrill of "gotta catch them all" you might have;
    • Tabards: need that extra touch for your transmog gear ? you might find this section to be the exact thing you're searching for'
    • Fun Items: contains a list of various items which will leave an impression, ingame, for your character and/or for others;
    • Gear: in this section you can search, by item name, all the items in the game that are common/rare/epic and have an item level between 20-359, which can be used for transmogrification;
    • Heirlooms: here you can obtain heirloom-type items, which are used to give that new character a XP boost, while doing quests or defeating npcs (but, some of these items have a limit of 1 to 85 level, others of just 1 to 80, in which case it will be removed from the player, if that limit is surpassed, and sent to their mailbox;)
    • Misc: will offer Foror's Crate of Endless Resist Gear Storage Bag at the cost of 100 points;
    • Character-related: is where you can:
      • Rename one of your characters, at a cost of 150 points;
      • Character customization, which allows you to re-customize you character's face/skin/hair appearance, change the gender from male to female (or viceversa;)

!!! Always remember to first choose the character you want those items delivered to and then press "SEND" for it;
      !!! With the exception of Mounts, which are automatically learned in your Spellbook, all the other items are send via mail, in-game;
      !!! All items bought from the Vote Shop are SOULBOUND;
      !!! Character customization does not imply race/faction change or rename.

Last edited by Burebysta on 11-04-2016, 07:48:31; edited 9 times in total
102 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 12-06-2015, 08:26:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Good job! *thumbs up* ^^

Retired

2 0

Shpace

[742617000027]

(since 22-02-2024 11:19)

Votes: 417

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 12-06-2015, 08:40:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Good job
1 0

ryangg

[Advisor]

(since 09-11-2022 09:46)

Votes: 134

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 12-06-2015, 08:42:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Good job - now nobody should have problems with voting

1 0

Burebysta

[Retired Veteran]

Post Posted: 21-06-2015, 21:26:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

!Updated the topic for the first two websites with instructions for Method #1 (rotating images) as the second website doesn't support the Method #2 anymore (sound verification).

READ CAREFULLY! THERE ARE TWO METHODS TO VOTE. so you must COMPLETE only one not both of them.

1 0

Next Time

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-03-2017 13:57)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 22-06-2015, 10:15:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The 2nd way isn't right for [2nd - ExtremeTop100], i got this message there : Alternate Capcatcha methods are unavailable due the security settings on this site. We are sorry for incovenience.

Also it's strange why i can't get the points from the other 4 voted websites if i don't (can't) vote the ExtremeTop100 site.
So do something with this site if you still need votes from ppl.

1 0

Burebysta

[Retired Veteran]

Post Posted: 22-06-2015, 15:43:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I just posted above that I updated the guide on how to use method #1 for the first and second website.
I will add some screenshots later.

1 0

Next Time

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 22-06-2015, 22:02:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Is it possible to skip this website? It's annoying and takes alot of time and patience to catch the right pictures there...
Also why isn't it possible to get points as many websites i voted, do i need the whole bunch of websites to get the 5 points?
I suggest to everybody to not waste the time useless there...

1 0

Burebysta

[Retired Veteran]

Post Posted: 22-06-2015, 23:09:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You must ask Shocker for this as I do not have the answer for your question.
Wait for his response. I think was debated at some point but I am not 100% sure and even if I would be I don't know where to look for the answer.

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 23-06-2015, 09:36:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

xtremetop100 is the largest voting site of them all, this is the main reason we still keep that website...

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Burebysta

[Retired Veteran]

Post Posted: 23-06-2015, 11:51:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Added pictures for GTOP100 and xTremeTop100 that feature Method #1 of voting (ROTATING IMAGES method).
Remember to do them slowly so you avoid getting 5 more images.

0 0

Next Time

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 23-06-2015, 18:24:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I understand this website is needed for votes, but why do i need pain in ***? The ppl can take 4 points from the other websites and who has good luck and patience to catch the right pictures at the 2nd website then will get 5 points.
You talk about ONE POINT, only that you loose...
You can get 4 votes from the other websites or nothing if we loose our patience when we waste our time to catch the right pictures.
You added pictures, but still keep the wrong information that the ppl are able to use the audio numbers, you better remove that until they will change it.

0 0

Burebysta

[Retired Veteran]

Post Posted: 23-06-2015, 18:49:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I don't know how this can affect people if they pay attention when reading. I stated that there are two methods. If one doesn't work try the other one (easy peasy).
0 0

doomers

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-06-2020 18:27)

Post Posted: 22-07-2015, 15:48:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Now, at 4.47 PM openwow.com is down.

0 0

Burebysta

[Retired Veteran]

Post Posted: 13-08-2015, 23:00:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It doesn't matter if a website (e.g. the first one) has a 24H cooldown for Voting.
Our Voting System is still available once at 12H. This is why you can also try again to vote if you didn't receive any points. Just ignore that notification.

1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next    

The time now is 28-03-2024, 21:56:39
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x