User
Pass
2FA

HPala 2v2 Comps

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1232
daliborb

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-07-2016 12:32)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 14-06-2016, 00:28:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings, my friend I, are trying to find a good 2v2 comp featuring a HPala.. We dont have much exp in arenas, and we dont wanna play HPala/ War or HPala/ Feral. What are other somewhat viable comps that we could play? Any suggestions?
0 0

iordanluis65

[Amia Miley]

(since 13-02-2018 22:51)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 14-06-2016, 09:49:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Daliborb, Hpala goes very well with Frost Mage the amount of CC + counter cc they have is really good.

Hpala with Affliction Warlock also is a very good comp good dmg good CC.

Hpala with Hunter Survival good comp some problem with this comp it takes them to long to get a target down, and eventually they've used up all their defensive CDs although their CC is a bit less, their damage is good and they've got some pretty awesome selfdefense. I will complete this when i come home

0 0

Amnezx

[Best in Slot]

(since 11-11-2022 17:06)

Votes: 59

Post Posted: 14-06-2016, 11:19:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@iordanluis you`re wrong, hpala singergies well with melees, with casters he`s mehh. Good comps for 2s are hpala/arms war/ hpala/dk

0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 14-06-2016, 12:13:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Go for DK/Holy,dks are even better now.

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
0 0

Sumoo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-04-2019 08:48)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 14-06-2016, 13:36:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hpaly & Mage is definitely strongest comp in 2s atm when it comes to paladin comps, it has insane amount of CC ( Poly > Deep > Turn Evil > Hoj/fist > silence and rotate), constant dps and lots of defensive cds, there are some comps that might counter you but for Freakz it is best comp so far.
2nd best is hpaly&dk simply because dks are strong as hell atm and with you giving them double freedom they can just tunnel down any healer most of the time.
Hpaly&warrior is kinda similar to Dk&hpaly but i simply prefer Dks over warriors just because they are better at almost everything than warriors except peels and mobility, it is also extremely boring comp to play.
Hpaly& hunt is really fun comp to play since it provides insane amount of CC and triple freedom but u might have some problems outhealing hunters vs things like dks.
Anyway these are some of my favorite comps for higher ratings so hope you are going to have fun. Cheers

iordanluis65 wrote:

Hpala with Affliction Warlock also is a very good comp good dmg good CC.

I cannot agree with this part. It is safe comp to play because of lots of defensive cooldowns but warlock just doesn't have enough single target damage to kill a good healer/melee (dk/healer etc). Mage is just improved version of warlock when it comes to this comp.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 10 July 2016 17:54

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 03:22:44
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x