User
Pass
2FA

Siege of Orgrimmar
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message47678
Daraoss

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-07-2016 10:35)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 22-06-2016, 18:58:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

one of the DPS trials is bugged where it will only spawn 2 small adds & 1 big add and keep that dps missing 5 corruption.
it's not about killing each other's adds as i tested it bouth ways.
Spoiler:

here you could see that i was alone and i killed all my adds yet i have 5 corruption so i can't get out > my friend came in and killed all his adds (3 small . 1 big) and went out.

Spoiler:

2nd test we bouth went in you could see my friend because i'm targeting him & he is killing 3 adds + 2 big adds spawned on top of each other.

Spoiler:

here you see he is killing his big add to fully remove his corruption but as you can see i have 75 corruption wich is the basic currption you have when you start the boss but i only have 2 mall mobs & 1 big .

i'm aware that u fixed the shared realm thing but add count was not reported yet

0 0

Rageless
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 27-01-2022 16:06)

Votes: 255

Post Posted: 22-06-2016, 19:45:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hangryforwar wrote:
Rageless wrote:

updated 1st post with pending stuff, if i missed something, please post.

1-(Again)Manifestation of Corruption Suppose/can be controled (roots/stuns/fears/blinds) , on freakz its Immune to everything

hangryforwar wrote:
Manifestation of Corruption can be ccyed , on freakz its not ....
Proof : in the vid you can notice that i used my net from my spider pet followed by a Scatter Shot and it was just Immune .

2-Essence of Corruption (Small add) is casting Expel Corruption right ? the Problem is that its not the Orginal/same one . lemme Explain , their is x2 types of Expel Corruption,
First one (From the normal realm) Prof:
Spoiler:

Secend one (From the test realm [Test of Serenity] ) Prof:
Spoiler:

What's the Problem ? : they Both act as its the secend one (from the test realm) , Expel Curruption ( From the Normal Realm) can be Blocked by the first player that stand in the front of it , how ever on freakz its hitting like a train non stop and reaching the boss to buff him with Fusion no metter how many Player is standing in the Front ...
Proof:
Spoiler:

3-[Test of Serenity] is completely Broken , how ? :
First -Manifestation of Corruption (big add inside the test) is not moving , he's just standing still and Spaming Tear Reality(he's main cd)
Secend- Essence of Corruption (Small adds) Shouldent be Stacked to each other , but that's not the Problem , the wrong thing is that the Expel Corruption Hitbox is just Bigger and it hit Twise not only 1 time , also the dammage is Overpower , (200k) in the Journal it says (100k)

Proof : in the vid you can see that the big is not moving and i got Hitted twise by the Expel Corruption

4- the pets just Disappears when you go inside the test ...

5- Manifestation of Corruption (the big add in the Normal realm) is broken , how ?
First-he's spell 'Burst of Anger' is dealing way More dammage (90k) when in the Journal its saying (50k)
Secend- not only you cant see Residual Corruption when you kill him but also he still using 'Burst Of Anger' after he dies .

1. Proof from blizz not freakz, omg.
2. https://youtube.com/watch?v=vWG6SsmSa98:

no bug here.
3. a) fixed
b) reduced to 1.5 to 2 yards @ hitbox; also the damage is not modified. Added the "stack" on pending but not a prio.
4. added to pending
5) damage is not modified Rolling Eyes also the 2nd part is already on pending

Also, tests are no longer shared please stop reporting that. Proof: http://imgur.com/a/TV1Wg

Update @ 22-06-2016, 20:45:43

Seyrox wrote:
@Rage did you fix Avoidance for pets on all bosses, or what is with that aoe reduction ?

aoe reduction = avoidance but only for aoe spells @ bosses

0 0

Seyrox
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 24-11-2018 18:47)

Votes: 201

Post Posted: 22-06-2016, 20:15:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Pets and Guardians die from the following abilities:
Immerseus
-Sha Bolt;
-Errupting Sha;
Fallen Protectors
-Noxious Poison;
-Vengenful Strikes;
-Corrupted Brew;
-Corrupting Kick;
-Dark Meditation;
-Sha Sear;
Norushen
-Icy Fear;

There may be more and I'm not 100% sure of them, maybe a GM can test it @madau @erudax.

Demonolgy Warlock Guide 5.4.8

0 0

Daraoss

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-07-2016 10:35)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 22-06-2016, 21:26:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i didn't report player sharing the ream i reported mob spawn count .

here you can see that players don't share the realm but adds are fk'd up as hell either u get all adds or no adds or 1 add everything is possible but getting all adds that's nearly impossible. (those are only 3 small adds)

i think i also saw my adds dying from something invisible and it didn't reduce my corruption.

http://puu.sh/pCaTX/e3b741ed08.jpg here it spawned 1 big add & 3 small adds but they died alone so i guess other payers can kill my adds..

25 raid

2 0

hangryforwar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-05-2019 14:19)

Votes: 19

Post Posted: 23-06-2016, 03:37:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rageless wrote:

1. Proof from blizz not freakz, omg.
2. no bug here.
3. a) fixed
b) reduced to 1.5 to 2 yards @ hitbox; also the damage is not modified. Added the "stack" on pending but not a prio.
4. added to pending
5) damage is not modified Rolling Eyes also the 2nd part is already on pending

1. here's your Proof -__- (Hope that i'm not wasting my time here , as i'm sure i wont say smthing wrong trying to help after all)
Proof: ps , Focus on the big add debuffs and you'll see that a warrior charged to him wich leads to a stun ... after that the secend big add was getting Slowed from the Prists . (Start From 2m and 5 secs)
https://youtube.com/watch?v=bTg_oOf_rSY&t=2:

2. You should check thos Adds on the Live realm, not in the test one, as i'm sure they are not using the same spell that your showiing in the video also i'v noticed that you cant see them casting the ball of Corruption wich leads me to think again that you have Putted the wrong Essence Of Corruption ( the one from the test realm) in the normal realm ... why ? cause the balls looks like the same from the test realm and it dasent have a cast bar . and i'm sure that you cant Block it as i was Trying to Block each time i can and it only keep on Dealing dammage Without Geetting Blocked ... Please test it asap on the Gen realm not on testing realm thx ...

3. b) i'm sure that i'v posted a video wich Profs that the dammge of the ball released from the Essence of Corruption is higher ... check the video again and then check the Duang Journal for the dammage . (took 200 k dammage when it says its hitting for 100k)

5. in the video you can see that i was taking 90 k dammage . ones he's dead the 90 k Kept on Ticking on my Screan , Please Explain that . PS: the Jornal is saying that 'Burst of Anger' is hitting for 50k not 90k wich leads me to think that the add is using 'Residual Corruption' when they are alive and not 'Burst of Anger'... Please dont tell me the dammage Increes is from Fusion .

Rageless wrote:
2. "no bug here".

6. Oh btw their is a bug . i cant see the casting bar from the Essence of Curroption , like i said on Tip nm 2.Essence of Corruption (Small add) are bugged -__- . this need to be fixed asap so players can rush to the add and Block the fusion why ? Icy Fear start hitting like a train ....
Proof :
(Dident want to cut the log so just focus on it)
Add that dammage with the non stop 90k Shadow dammage from the Big adds and gg the raid Got 1 shoted ... you can ask thos players listed on the raid and the recount is showing that the healing was not Low . So please dont Judge the boss with a bis team

7. After a Coupel of wipes you'll notice that the big adds Still Standing in the room and you have to kill them again . ofc they still hiting 90 k per tick .
Proof :

8. Essance Of Corruption ( the one from the dps test realm) is Spowning Under the ground Not even Rangers can hit it .

[EN] 7.2.5 Fury Artifact Guide &FAQ

4 0

Rageless
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 23-06-2016, 13:02:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Seyrox wrote:
Pets and Guardians die from the following abilities:
Immerseus
-Sha Bolt;
-Errupting Sha;
Fallen Protectors
-Noxious Poison;
-Vengenful Strikes;
-Corrupted Brew;
-Corrupting Kick;
-Dark Meditation;
-Sha Sear;
Norushen
-Icy Fear;

added the rest of them, icy fear already had it.

0 0

makaveli123

[King of Aeon Nox]

(since 15-05-2020 11:48)

Votes: 20

Post Posted: 24-06-2016, 15:42:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

is the dps trial fixed or what should we expect tonight at norushen?

0 0

Cryve

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-06-2019 19:46)

Votes: 46

Post Posted: 25-06-2016, 02:00:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Norushen Expelled Corruption crit - http://i.imgur.com/qJL1YPD.jpg

0 0

Rageless
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 25-06-2016, 02:10:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

^done
0 0

Cryve

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-06-2019 19:46)

Votes: 46

Post Posted: 25-06-2016, 02:22:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

DPS Test doesnt work how it should.

i killed all ads and must wait 40+ seconds to exit from realm... after i wait 40+ second to expire red buff (normaly you should get purified and exit from realm when u kill all ads) ... i exit from realm and i have 25% corrupted. This happen 3 times from 4 . Probably the number of ads are bugged ...

Proof: The exact number of small adds depends on how much Corruption the player must purge in order to become purified. So, for example, if the player has to purify 75 Corruption, there will be one large add and three small adds. If the player has less Corruption to purge, then there will be fewer small adds.

When the player becomes Purified, they will be teleported back to the Normal Realm. Alternatively, if they still have not reached 0 Corruption after 60 seconds, they will be automatically teleported out.

The DPS player Test Realm consists of one large add, called a Manifestation of Corruption, and one or more small adds called Essences of Corruption. When an add is killed, a certain amount of Corruption is removed from the player. Large adds remove 40 Corruption, while small adds remove 15 Corruption.

http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/norushen-strategy-guide-normal-heroic

0 0

Jeanne

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-06-2022 19:27)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 26-06-2016, 06:33:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Immerseus

I am Holy Paladin and at Normal difficulty (probably on LFR as well) my Light of Dawn or World of Glory don't heal any blue puddles (my Holy Power doesn't work on any puddles). Also my Holy Radiance heals puddles lesser than normal healing at people.

1 0

hangryforwar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-05-2019 14:19)

Votes: 19

Post Posted: 26-06-2016, 08:00:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Norushen

Like i said Twice , the Dps test realm is Broken . how ?

You have Putted the wrong small adds inside the test and putted the Right one outside (the Nm real) Please read what i said Twice before

Proof : https://youtube.com/watch?v=OvhMImAf_QM:

1. As you can see in the video the orb is getting Blocked when it reach me without dealing Any dammage , please Explain it if i'm Wrong , this time i would like to get an answer .

2. The dps test realm is not working Correctly , in the vid you can see i had 75 correp with only 2 small adds and a big one wich means i couldent kill anything to drop my Corrup , after that said i can say that its messing a small add . it is really rarelly that the dps test realm works 'Fine' but 90 % of the time its not , they need to w8 for the hool time to get out and ofc they have Currp so they cant deal Pure damage.

3. The dps test realm is bugging again and getting shared .

Proof :

4. i could not Click on the Yellow orb aka 'Look Within'

Proof :

[EN] 7.2.5 Fury Artifact Guide &FAQ

Last edited by hangryforwar on 27-06-2016, 03:23:11; edited 2 times in total
0 0

phil777

[Creep]

(since 23-11-2017 22:08)

Votes: 147

Post Posted: 26-06-2016, 17:14:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Little adds in the Dps test realm should sometimes use a frontal shield, forcing the player to attack them from behind. They currently don't do that. Source: http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/norushen-strategy-guide-normal-heroic
1 1

makaveli123

[King of Aeon Nox]

(since 15-05-2020 11:48)

Votes: 20

Post Posted: 27-06-2016, 11:53:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Jeanne wrote:
@Immerseus

I am Holy Paladin and at Normal difficulty (probably on LFR as well) my Light of Dawn or World of Glory don't heal any blue puddles (my Holy Power doesn't work on any puddles). Also my Holy Radiance heals puddles lesser than normal healing at people.

Try using eternal flame, it's working on adds. For word of glory and light of dawn, it's a general bug with friendly npc's and it doesn't work healing , for example at Tsulong , where it's not working either, but eternal flame works fine.

0 0

Jeanne

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-06-2022 19:27)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 27-06-2016, 14:07:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

makaveli123 wrote:
Jeanne wrote:
@Immerseus

Try using eternal flame, it's working on adds. For word of glory and light of dawn, it's a general bug with friendly npc's and it doesn't work healing , for example at Tsulong , where it's not working either, but eternal flame works fine.

I don't use EF talents, I am more Selfless Healer for AOE or WoG spam, I can check EF but I am not comfortable with that spec :/ Thanks for helping though ^^

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Nexflame, 04 July 2017 05:09

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next    

The time now is 26-04-2024, 15:57:14
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x