User
Pass
2FA

Siege of Orgrimmar
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message47733
Varosh

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-05-2018 11:35)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 21-06-2016, 10:47:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We did this boss with a group of people going from 500 ilvl to 530 ilvl, no one as any items from shop and we manage to kill it around the 5th or 6th try. Was not easy, but clearly doable

As said before, trials are messing with each others and sometimes in dps trials there are fewer adds than it should have. Also our hunters said me that sometimes their pet stay stucked into the trial realms when they go out.

0 0

MikiQ22

[Harley Quinn]

(since 27-01-2020 10:28)

Votes: 33

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 21-06-2016, 10:49:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Varosh wrote:
We did this boss with a group of people going from 500 ilvl to 530 ilvl, no one as any items from shop and we manage to kill it around the 5th or 6th try. Was not easy, but clearly doable

As said before, trials are messing with each others and sometimes in dps trials there are fewer adds than it should have. Also our hunters said me that sometimes their pet stay stucked into the trial realms when they go out.

Pets do not get stuck, you can simply resummon them.

0 0

Maev

[Shadowblade]

(since 08-03-2021 23:50)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 21-06-2016, 11:03:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

immotech4100 wrote:
Unfortunately I have not recorded any "non-bugged" Tank Trial.
But here's the Proof how the Trials work if u use the org on the right:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=gr4j_FVgpOg:

Agree
1. when you enter the room alone sometimes you dont have all the mobs to clear your coruption you have only 1 big and and 2 little ones ( 1 missing ) , and if 2 dps enters the room you shod have 2 big adds and 6 little ones and if 1 of those 2 dps kills 2 big adds from center and with aoe kill 3 little ones he will get out and the other dps wil get stuck for all the duration in that room because he dosent have moobs to clear his coruption and , or we encountered when 2 dps were in room to have only 4 litle adds and 2 big adds and both dps got stuck there cuz adds were missing .
2 .and another bug is the room itself : all you kill in the room gets out , the big add that gets out when you kill it out it will drop a glob that ticks dmg and must be pick up and when picked up increase coruption by 25 % , if your in the room you can pick up the glob outside the room if you in proper place when the mob died and you get more coruption and cant go out cuz you dont have mobs to clear yourself and you go in room for nothing and must go in again .
3. the Manifestation of Corruption mele hit outside the room is to hard , he always jump hon heler ( since they have agro heal ) and they more or less 1 shot the heler

Update @ 21-06-2016, 12:03:35

0 0

immotech4100

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-01-2018 07:51)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 21-06-2016, 12:31:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Maev wrote:
immotech4100 wrote:
Unfortunately I have not recorded any "non-bugged" Tank Trial.
But here's the Proof how the Trials work if u use the org on the right:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=gr4j_FVgpOg:

Agree
1. when you enter the room alone sometimes you dont have all the mobs to clear your coruption you have only 1 big and and 2 little ones ( 1 missing ) , and if 2 dps enters the room you shod have 2 big adds and 6 little ones and if 1 of those 2 dps kills 2 big adds from center and with aoe kill 3 little ones he will get out and the other dps wil get stuck for all the duration in that room because he dosent have moobs to clear his coruption and , or we encountered when 2 dps were in room to have only 4 litle adds and 2 big adds and both dps got stuck there cuz adds were missing .
2 .and another bug is the room itself : all you kill in the room gets out , the big add that gets out when you kill it out it will drop a glob that ticks dmg and must be pick up and when picked up increase coruption by 25 % , if your in the room you can pick up the glob outside the room if you in proper place when the mob died and you get more coruption and cant go out cuz you dont have mobs to clear yourself and you go in room for nothing and must go in again .
3. the Manifestation of Corruption mele hit outside the room is to hard , he always jump hon heler ( since they have agro heal ) and they more or less 1 shot the heler

Update @ 21-06-2016, 12:03:35

Yeah, I have noticed that Manifestations don't drop that "puddle" thing but I wanted to report it after the Trials are fixed (otherwise almost everybody in the raid'll act with 100 Corruption.

Update @ 21-06-2016, 13:31:35

Varosh wrote:

Yeah, it's completeable, but it's a pain in the *** without the purify system. I wanted to enlight Erudax, that burstingthe boss down in full hc warforged and killing him in a proper gear and proper way are not the same.

0 0

madau

[the Insane]

(since 11-11-2021 17:01)

Votes: 97

Post Posted: 21-06-2016, 13:57:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Last night we did it on 25m and the corruption system is really broke. We tried getting inside 5 at a time at the beginning of the fight and that broke everything. All 5 guys were on the same realm, some of them couldnt get out because someone else killed their mobs, healers had to stay there because the dps killed their mob and they werent teleported on the normal realm.
The 5 orbs did not respawn so only the first 5 that got in had an opportunity to reduce their corruption.
I haven't seen Residual Corruption spawning at all. This should be fixed AFTER the corruption system because otherwise would make the boss unkillable.

Vengeance is in my heart, death in my hand,
Blood and revenge are hammering in my head.

0 0

Erudax

[Spear of the Church]

(since 08-09-2022 17:57)

Votes: 211

Post Posted: 21-06-2016, 14:34:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Residual Corruption IS there. The problem with it is that it tends to despawn visually after ticking once.
Also the orbs respawn once ALL of them are depleted.

Last edited by Erudax on 21-06-2016, 15:04:07; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]

(since 06-06-2019 21:57)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 21-06-2016, 14:45:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

NPC : https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=72276&&name=norushen
Spell : https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=145679 (wowhead link)
Issue : The boss cast this spell when no tanks are in melee but despite having a good hitbox, this requires the tank to stick very close to the center of the hitbox rather than standing near its edge. Pretty much like Tortos and her Unleash fury ability.

NPC : https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=71543&&name=immerseus
Spell : Any point blank abilities from players (Consecration, Divine Storm, Holy Wrath, Frost Nova, etc)
Issue : Spells that originates from a player with relatively short range will simply never hit the boss even if you step as much as you can forward (reminder : the center of the pool knocks back when coming too close), thus reducing the effectivness of DPS and sometimes threat generation for some low geared tanks.
Proof : http://worldoflogs.com/reports/95lxbojxfs563xyd/spell/119072/?s=52&&e=372 & http://worldoflogs.com/reports/95lxbojxfs563xyd/spell/81297/?s=52&&e=372

Both reports could be related to a single issue, but it's just a wild guess.

0 0

hangryforwar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-05-2019 14:19)

Votes: 19

Post Posted: 21-06-2016, 18:06:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Manifestation of Corruption (big add) is Rushing to kill players . the add have to stand still for like 3 secs before he target/hit/move . on freakz at the sec that he spwon he start rushing to oneshot players , also he's dammage is Higher. 350 k melle attacke on a Holypala ? tell me if i'm wrong

Proof : http://i.imgur.com/HI0fdiP.gif

[EN] 7.2.5 Fury Artifact Guide &FAQ

0 0

Seyrox
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 24-11-2018 18:47)

Votes: 201

Post Posted: 21-06-2016, 19:06:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Pets and Guardians don't have aoe reduction.

Demonolgy Warlock Guide 5.4.8

0 0

hangryforwar

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 21-06-2016, 21:36:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

MikiQ22 wrote:
Varosh wrote:

Pets do not get stuck, you can simply resummon them.

Yes that's right they dont get Stuck , they Disappears ...

hangryforwar wrote:
Manifestation of Corruption (big add) is Rushing to kill players . the add have to stand still for like 3 secs before he target/hit/move . on freakz at the sec that he spwon he start rushing to oneshot players , also he's dammage is Higher. 350 k melle attacke on a Holypala ? tell me if i'm wrong

Proof : http://i.imgur.com/HI0fdiP.gif

Edit : Manifestation of Corruption can be ccyed , on freakz its not ....

Proof : in the vid you can notice that i used my net from my spider pet followed by a Scatter Shot and it was just Immune .
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Zk_Gfm0xmdA:

Last edited by hangryforwar on 22-06-2016, 01:33:11; edited 1 time in total
1 0

Rageless
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 27-01-2022 16:06)

Votes: 255

Post Posted: 22-06-2016, 01:04:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Fixed:
Increased the range for melee check to 18 yards, was 15.
Sharing trials should be fixed but when all orbs are missing there is a 45 second cooldown before new orbs are spawning.
Residual Corruption should always drop.
Manifestation of Corruption melee damage corrected.
AoE reduction added.
Added a 3 second cooldown before Manifestation of Corruption starts moving to players from normal realm.

updated 1st post with pending stuff, if i missed something, please post.

1 0

hangryforwar

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 22-06-2016, 02:34:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rageless wrote:

1-(Again)Manifestation of Corruption Suppose/can be controled (roots/stuns/fears/blinds) , on freakz its Immune to everything

hangryforwar wrote:
Manifestation of Corruption can be ccyed , on freakz its not ....
Proof : in the vid you can notice that i used my net from my spider pet followed by a Scatter Shot and it was just Immune .

2-Essence of Corruption (Small add) is casting Expel Corruption right ? the Problem is that its not the Orginal/same one . lemme Explain , their is x2 types of Expel Corruption,
First one (From the normal realm) Prof:
Spoiler:

Secend one (From the test realm [Test of Serenity] ) Prof:
Spoiler:

What's the Problem ? : they Both act as its the secend one (from the test realm) , Expel Curruption ( From the Normal Realm) can be Blocked by the first player that stand in the front of it , how ever on freakz its hitting like a train non stop and reaching the boss to buff him with Fusion no metter how many Player is standing in the Front ...
Proof:
Spoiler:

3-[Test of Serenity] is completely Broken , how ? :
First -Manifestation of Corruption (big add inside the test) is not moving , he's just standing still and Spaming Tear Reality(he's main cd)
Secend- Essence of Corruption (Small adds) Shouldent be Stacked to each other , but that's not the Problem , the wrong thing is that the Expel Corruption Hitbox is just Bigger and it hit Twise not only 1 time , also the dammage is Overpower , (200k) in the Journal it says (100k)

Proof : in the vid you can see that the big is not moving and i got Hitted twise by the Expel Corruption
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ny4C_4u5R1g:

.be

4- the pets just Disappears when you go inside the test ...

5- Manifestation of Corruption (the big add in the Normal realm) is broken , how ?
First-he's spell 'Burst of Anger' is dealing way More dammage (90k) when in the Journal its saying (50k)
Secend- not only you cant see Residual Corruption when you kill him but also he still using 'Burst Of Anger' after he dies .

Proof:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=N6HarOVU9k8:

4 0

Seyrox
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 24-11-2018 18:47)

Votes: 201

Post Posted: 22-06-2016, 09:59:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Rage did you fix Avoidance for pets on all bosses, or what is with that aoe reduction ?

Demonolgy Warlock Guide 5.4.8

Last edited by Seyrox on 22-06-2016, 10:12:55; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Maev

[Shadowblade]

(since 08-03-2021 23:50)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 22-06-2016, 10:11:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hangryforwar wrote:
Rageless wrote:

1-(Again)Manifestation of Corruption Suppose/can be controled (roots/stuns/fears/blinds) , on freakz its Immune to everything

hangryforwar wrote:
Manifestation of Corruption can be ccyed , on freakz its not ....

2-Essence of Corruption (Small add) is casting Expel Corruption right ? the Problem is that its not the Orginal/same one . lemme Explain , their is x2 types of Expel Corruption,
First one (From the normal realm) Prof:
Spoiler:

Secend one (From the test realm [Test of Serenity] ) Prof:
Spoiler:

What's the Problem ? : they Both act as its the secend one (from the test realm) , Expel Curruption ( From the Normal Realm) can be Blocked by the first player that stand in the front of it , how ever on freakz its hitting like a train non stop and reaching the boss to buff him with Fusion no metter how many Player is standing in the Front ...
Proof:
Spoiler:

3-[Test of Serenity] is completely Broken , how ? :
First -Manifestation of Corruption (big add inside the test) is not moving , he's just standing still and Spaming Tear Reality(he's main cd)
Secend- Essence of Corruption (Small adds) Shouldent be Stacked to each other , but that's not the Problem , the wrong thing is that the Expel Corruption Hitbox is just Bigger and it hit Twise not only 1 time , also the dammage is Overpower , (200k) in the Journal it says (100k)

Proof : in the vid you can see that the big is not moving and i got Hitted twise by the Expel Corruption
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ny4C_4u5R1g:

.be

4- the pets just Disappears when you go inside the test ...

5- Manifestation of Corruption (the big add in the Normal realm) is broken , how ?
First-he's spell 'Burst of Anger' is dealing way More dammage (90k) when in the Journal its saying (50k)
Secend- not only you cant see Residual Corruption when you kill him but also he still using 'Burst Of Anger' after he dies .

Proof:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=N6HarOVU9k8:

You shoud add another one , dont know if you ever had this problem but sometimes in the realm you enter mobs are missing either that from center or 1 from side and you stuck in realm for the full duration because you cant clear your coruption

0 0

hangryforwar

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 22-06-2016, 10:15:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Maev wrote:
You shoud add another one , dont know if you ever had this problem but sometimes in the realm you ener mobs are missing either that from center or 1 from side

-Yes Indeed , but that should be fixed when he make the test in a Privet way , as i'm sure that he allready know that the Testing Phase is just broken .

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Nexflame, 04 July 2017 05:09

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next    

The time now is 29-04-2024, 09:52:22
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x