User
Pass
2FA

Question regarding PvP

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A
Author Message1260
captjvmoore

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-08-2018 13:28)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 12-08-2016, 10:14:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello guys,

So far I've been enjoying myself leveling my fav classes, despite the funny bugs. Pretty soon I'll be 90 are rdy for PvP.

My question to you is, what is the state of PvP on this server?

- 2v2
- 3v3
- 5v5
- Solo queues
- Random battlegrounds
- RBGs
- World PvP
- Cancer level
- Bugs
- PvP community

It's a lot to ask for a general answer, and I'm sure I'll find out eventually, but I want to hear it anyways, so I can prepare myself.

Thank you and cheers -

0 0

Amnezx

[Best in Slot]

(since 11-11-2022 17:06)

Votes: 59

Post Posted: 12-08-2016, 15:33:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ok, imma answer you. This season was kinda dead for 3s, 2s is the main ladder(in terms of activity).
3s are kinda fine, you can get queues sometimes, there were seasons with high competitivity @3s ladder(see malev season)
5s are disabled because of soloqueue system(anyway 5s was the worst ladder even @blizz)
soloqueues - you queue with 2 random partners vs other 3 random, the rewards for 3s aren`t yet established, but they will be announced soon
random bgs - here we have cross-faction random bgs as blizzard implemented @wod, you can expect high queues(about 1-3 mins and a que pops)
Rated bgs are disabled
world pvp isn`t so active here, tho u can still find raids for "For the horde/alliance" achieves
Cancer leve - what do u mean?
Bugs - currently freakz is the best mop server around. there are low ammount of bugs @classes or @environment in general(u can still expect quests that ar bugged, but that`s not a big deal)
PvP community - there are some good players here, and there also are trolls and toxics as every community have. I advise you to find a pvp guild so u can easely do premade bgs and find arena partners easely.
Also, if you wanna ask more questions, let me know.

1 0

captjvmoore

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 12-08-2016, 15:52:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Amnezx

Thank you so much for the detailed answer. Let's continue this conversation. So:

1) Why are rated bgs disabled? This is probably one of the best features in the game, especially now that every class has so much utility in its own way. Unlike in Cata, MoP rbgs are literally any-man's-game and that's what makes it fun/balanced. You say rbgs are disabled. Then how come I see people walking around in major cities with rbg titles like Lieutenant Commander and Centurion? Have the rbgs been recently disabled due to incoming fixes or game-breaking bugs or have they not been implemented at all? Sorry for the long issue, but the rbg topic presses my buttons.

2) By cancer level, I am referring to people or a collective ammount of people who always do PvP the p2w at all costs style, therefore being complete douchebags to everyone and everything else. Keep in mind that this is different from toxicity, in a way that toxic people are str8 out rude and cause problems, where cancer people always play op classes, take themselves too seriously and p2w at all costs, therefore unintentionally achieving the same kind of douchebagness as toxic people spread.

3) Give me examples of PvP guilds with casual and cool people. I am here because in MoP my fav classes, being boomkin, warrior and warlock, are godlike if you command them well. I am looking forward to doing casual and fun 2s and tense 3s. I also opt to play the biggest piece of shit of them all - WW monk, because I have a rivalry against certain classes and it's time for revenge, oh sweet Karma.

That which is like unto itself is drawn.
0 0

Amnezx

[Best in Slot]

Post Posted: 12-08-2016, 16:02:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rated bgs - were opened during cataclysm and there were low queues out here. You can get the rated bg titles by earning honorable kills (normal bgs)
Cancer level - as far as you know, on mop pvp is dependant of pvp gear, you can`t prety much get one shotted by pve geared players as other expansion provided
Uhmm if you play alliance side are guilds like Legion of Angels, The Purgatory that are currently aiming at bgs, you can also join our guild, 100% GCD Hacker, but we have a minimum 2.5k xp @2s/2k @3s (all expansions counted)

1 0

captjvmoore

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 12-08-2016, 16:18:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Amnezx

I see. So WoW Freakz have modied the PvP titles system to match that of the original one back in Vanilla. Sweet! That there encourages people to do normal bgs, get honor and badges, get gear, progress through arena and all that stuff. If this is all true, then the purpose of rated bgs is completely deprecated.

Yes I play Alliance. But when I join a PvP guild, I am looking to join a casual fun but also skilled community. I'm sorry but I just tranfered from Buglantiss, simply because I CAN'T STAND this p2w seriousness bullshit, not because the server is bugged. On the contrary, Atlantiss is arguably the server with the least overaw bugs I've ever seen for it's respective expansion. HOWEVER, the PvP community there is not just toxic - it's radioactive, as in Pu(NO3)4-type of radioactive. I cannot begin to explain on how many levels is this wrong. It's just so wrong...

Anyways, I am pretty proficient with the lock and the boomy, semi-proficient with the warrior and just learning the monk. We can have duels once I hit 90 and get some gear, so you can judge for yourself. I'm not gonna say anything at this point ^^

0 0

Amnezx

[Best in Slot]

Post Posted: 12-08-2016, 16:20:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

captjvmoore wrote:
@Amnezx

I see. So WoW Freakz have modied the PvP titles system to match that of the original one back in Vanilla. Sweet! That there encourages people to do normal bgs, get honor and badges, get gear, progress through arena and all that stuff. If this is all true, then the purpose of rated bgs is completely deprecated.

Yes I play Alliance. But when I join a PvP guild, I am looking to join a casual fun but also skilled community. I'm sorry but I just tranfered from Buglantiss, simply because I CAN'T STAND this p2w seriousness bullshit, not because the server is bugged. On the contrary, Atlantiss is arguably the server with the least overaw bugs I've ever seen for it's respective expansion. HOWEVER, the PvP community there is not just toxic - it's radioactive, as in Pu(NO3)4-type of radioactive. I cannot begin to explain on how many levels is this wrong. It's just so wrong...

Anyways, I am pretty proficient with the lock and the boomy, semi-proficient with the warrior and just learning the monk. We can have duels once I hit 90 and get some gear, so you can judge for yourself. I'm not gonna say anything at this point ^^

Just /w me in game when u see me online and we can talk there

0 0

captjvmoore

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 12-08-2016, 16:26:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thanks for your input mate. I got the info that I was looking for.
This topic can now be closed.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 12 August 2016 15:17

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 12:04:06
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x